Trump's Attempt to Demean Hillary Backfire

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

Trump is for all Americans, Hillary are just for the ones that agree with her. Can't be president.

They are right about Trump supporters being "uneducated". He has insulted every group in America and you translate that into his being for all Americans? Bwahahaha...

Yet Hillary insults most of Americans and you support that.

She hurt herself. She's no longer electable.

Bwahahaha....what a pathetic response to a video of The Donald showing what a hypocrite he is....can't say I blame you, but really, you think Trump is Presidential? Bwahahahaha.
Do you think a divisive, corrupt, lying, corporatist war monger is Presidential?
You do.....you are an Alt-Right Drumpf minion to the core.
I don't like trump and I dotn even really know wtf that means. Its just some stupid partisan bullshit like "Obama is a commie muslim".

She has a law degree from Yale....I doubt that Trump can top that....and she graduated in the top 5% of her class.

Hillary Clinton Facts
Trump has started many businesses, you are accustomed to risk but 4 out of many isn't too shabby. I wish I had that kind of failure.

http://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-companies/
Donald Trump
is one of the most well-known real estate moguls in the world, and thanks to years of making lucrative deals, he has amassed an impressive net worth of an estimated $3.9 billion. (For greater insights on Trump's net worth, see: Donald Trump's Real Net Worth: $3.9 Billion.) The Trump Organization LLC acts as the primary holding company for Trump's array of companies and is his main source of wealth. Here is a breakdown of Trump's businesses and brands under the Trump Organization umbrella.

The Bottom Line
Donald Trump has dabbled in an array of businesses from bottled water to luxury hotels. The Republican candidate's 2016 personal financial-disclosure report is extensive and lists Trump as a trustee, president, chairman, or member for more than 530 entities. Almost half of these companies listed have Trump's name as part of the company name. The Donald’s colorful, and brash brand has earned him lucrative licensing deals; however, not all of his businesses have been successful, and several of his enterprises have been hit by his controversial comments. (For more insights on how Trump built his empire, read: This is How Donald Trump Became Rich).

Read more: The Companies Donald Trump Owns | Investopedia The Companies Donald Trump Owns

And then we have Hillary, who's claim to fame was marrying the right politician.

Hillary Clinton fired for lies, unethical behavior

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

She hurt herself. She's no longer electable.

Bwahahaha....what a pathetic response to a video of The Donald showing what a hypocrite he is....can't say I blame you, but really, you think Trump is Presidential? Bwahahahaha.
Do you think a divisive, corrupt, lying, corporatist war monger is Presidential?
You do.....you are an Alt-Right Drumpf minion to the core.
and?

all you libturds posting all this anti trump stuff. And so What? What is it you think you're accomplishing in here? Seriously, I don't get it. what are you so worried about that you have this relentless posting habit about him. I thought you all said he was done, right? So, what's your extended point?

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

She had her Mitt Rimney moment, then she fell ill.

I hope she makes it to the debates so we can watch Trump trounce her and the liberal moderator that will be defending her.

holb_c14467720160913120100.jpg

This used to be my avatar pic many years ago.

1hillary_vader2.jpg

You can't make this up!

Trump is for all Americans, Hillary are just for the ones that agree with her. Can't be president.

They are right about Trump supporters being "uneducated". He has insulted every group in America and you translate that into his being for all Americans? Bwahahaha...

Yet Hillary insults most of Americans and you support that.

Yupp! And Obie says overseas a few days ago that Americans are lazy, yet more than 1/2 still support him. Looks like 50-60% of the country are Dem Party Loyalists, leaving 30-40% remaining American Patriots. But, itzz okay, as we still won the Revolutionary War with a 70/30 split between Loyalists and Patriots.
We'll just have to do it again!

You can't make this up!

So true, everyone is now talking about the actual percentage of bigots that follow Amnesty Don. Not IF they follow him, but HOW MANY.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Playtex, you made it to what, 8th grade?

You are in no position to criticize. Listen to Dr. Uncensored this time, I'm telling you the facts.

[

and the beat goes on. wow, you are obsessed with Trump aren't you? hahahahahaahaha crack me up some more. Give me all of the libturd lines.

Playtex?

She's scared.

And for good reason.

Deplorable Hillary may not even be able to finish the campaign. There is literally zero chance of the democrats successfully fielding another candidate.. If Deplorable Hillary has to step aside, Trump wins.

You can't make this up!

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

You have proof that she murdered anyone? Bwahahaha....you are pathetically ignorant. I guess you had no real response so you post conservative gibberish.

Benghazi

Provide a link.....because the last time I checked, even a Republican subcommittee did not find Hillary nor Obama at fault.....or you just made that shit up because that's what conservatives do?

Bwahahaha

[

and the beat goes on. wow, you are obsessed with Trump aren't you? hahahahahaahaha crack me up some more. Give me all of the libturd lines.

Playtex?

She's scared.

And for good reason.

Deplorable Hillary may not even be able to finish the campaign. There is literally zero chance of the democrats successfully fielding another candidate.. If Deplorable Hillary has to step aside, Trump wins.

This thread should be called:
Mertex's attempt to deflect from illary backfires

You can't make this up!

How did it backfire on Trump? Hilliary took a beating from both sides for stating her offensive beliefs. It worked out great for Trump.

You can't make this up!

I hope she makes it to the debates so we can watch Trump trounce her and the liberal moderator that will be defending her.

You must have some high hopes that Trump is going to come out of his 3rd grade bubble and do some serious debating...:badgrin: so far all he has done is offer his supporters promises without any hint on how he is going to manage it, and so far he has shown that he doesn't know that the President doesn't just "dictate" what he wants and Congress abides.....Hillary will decimate him.

[

Playtex?

She's scared.

And for good reason.

Hillary didn't even have to lie about Trump....like Trump lies about Hillary....all she had to do was show clips of the buffoon talking....everyone can see for themselves that she doesn't lie, but Trump just bloviates.

You can't make this up!

You must have some high hopes that Trump is going to come out of his 3rd grade bubble and do some serious debating...:badgrin: so far all he has done is offer his supporters promises without any hint on how he is going to manage it, and so far he has shown that he doesn't know that the President doesn't just "dictate" what he wants and Congress abides.....Hillary will decimate him.

and won against fking 16 other candidates. So what is it exactly you think is his problem? he's been winning all of them so far. or are you too stupid to know this? you should stop showing off your stupid so proudly in here. it isn't becoming. it only makes me laugh.

You can't make this up!

How did it backfire on Trump? Hilliary took a beating from both sides for stating her offensive beliefs. It worked out great for Trump.

Really.....he claims that Hillary insulted America....yet here is a video showing what Trump thinks of Americans - and it isn't pretty. He calls all of us "stupid" yet the only ones that fit that description are the ones that fall for his lies.

[

Playtex?

She's scared.

And for good reason.

Hillary didn't even have to lie about Trump....like Trump lies about Hillary....all she had to do was show clips of the buffoon talking....everyone can see for themselves that she doesn't lie, but Trump just bloviates.
huh?

Forum List

Back