Trump's Attempt to Demean Hillary Backfire

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

You can't make this up!

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

You have proof that she murdered anyone? Bwahahaha....you are pathetically ignorant. I guess you had no real response so you post conservative gibberish.

She hurt herself. She's no longer electable.

Bwahahaha....what a pathetic response to a video of The Donald showing what a hypocrite he is....can't say I blame you, but really, you think Trump is Presidential? Bwahahahaha.

Bwahahaha....what a pathetic response to a video of The Donald showing what a hypocrite he is....can't say I blame you, but really, you think Trump is Presidential? Bwahahahaha.
Do you think a divisive, corrupt, lying, corporatist war monger is Presidential?

You are actually describing Trump.....I can't believe how Trump supporters can have a video of him mouthing off his rhetoric and then have the nerve to attribute that disgusting, deplorable behavior to Clinton. You must be desperate with no other recourse.

Yep. All those remarks will prevent him from getting the Nomination.

Hillary fell out at a 9\11 event. Americans don't like weak leaders.

Yep. All those remarks will prevent him from getting the Nomination.

Hillary fell out at a 9\11 event. Americans don't like weak leaders.

Hillary is stronger than Trump even at her weakest....more people like Hillary.

Do you think a divisive, corrupt, lying, corporatist war monger is Presidential?
she is too much an idiot to understand or to come to grips with the fact that's what her hero is.she only sees what she WANTS to see when it comes to the corruption of the demopublicans who are every bit as corrupt as the reprocrats.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

as always,she gets taken to school on her hero,you being the latest to do so.:happy-1:

Every "bwahahaha" you utter just shows how scared you are. Just sayin....

she is too much an idiot to understand or to come to grips with the fact that's what her hero is.she only sees what she WANTS to see when it comes to the corruption of the demopublicans who are every bit as corrupt as the reprocrats.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

as always,she gets taken to school on her hero,you being the latest to do so.:happy-1:

Yeah, only all those people making the accusations are never able to provide any links to support their crap. Keep trying......

Ignorant are those who claim they can't vote for anyone then bitch about it for 4 years...I believe you're one of those.

You can't make this up!

You have proof that she murdered anyone? Bwahahaha....you are pathetically ignorant. I guess you had no real response so you post conservative gibberish.

Benghazi

You can't make this up!

That ad is a world class bitch slap of Trump. Or should I say Trump lays a world class bitch slap on himself. Jesus H.

You can't make this up!

Deplorable Hillary really shot her foot off this time...

Yeah, you have an IQ of DD and don't grasp it, but the sentient species do...

You can't make this up!

You watch you little bitch!
Hillary just lost the independents.
Now the dried up dying bull dycke has "walked back" AKA half assed apologised for telling the 'little people' what she REALLY believes about them.
The bitch just lost the election!

Forum List

Back