Trump's Attempt to Demean Hillary Backfire

You watch you little bitch! Hillary just lost the independents. Now the dried up dying bull dycke has "walked back" AKA half assed apologised for telling the 'little people' what she REALLY believes about them. The bitch just lost the election!
She locked in the Independents and centrists with her public defiance of the bigoted Alt Right deplorables.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::funnyface:

Translation: I'm out of excuses......:oops:
I know you are.
:blahblah:
:boohoo:

The Alt Right and their allies realize that HRC withstood Trump's attack and turned it back on him very successfully.

If she can show a strong and determined performance in the first debate, Trump may consider getting out.

He knows Americans don't like losers, don't like losers.
can't wait for that debate, it will be fun to watch. she'll most likely faint.

Trump will probably walk out and claim they are all "gotcha" questions....you know, ala Palin.....:badgrin:

When Trump criticized Mexicans he was talking about those that are here illegally. That means they are not American citizens and can't vote. Hillary directly insulted millions of American citizens for not believing her lies and they can vote. Now,who showed their ass?

Hahahahaha, you're so ignorant...you support Trump's thinking that all illegals are criminals and rapists? He also insulted all Hispanics when he claimed the judge couldn't be fair because he was Mexican. I know that's probably hard for you to grasp, being one of Trump's uneducated sort, but that's what makes him racist.

And, explain again how Hillary insulted millions....your sentence doesn't make sense, which I'm not surprised, but it's not clear.

Trump just got bitch-slapped by Hillary....so I guess it's Trump's ass that is showing.:badgrin:

Only a really dumbshit defends people who are here illegally even if they aren't rapists.
Only a stupid dumbshit would claim that I'm defending people that are here illegally....I'm just not stupid like you to classify them as rapists and criminals, but you just showed that your ability to comprehend a statement is nil. No surprise.

The fact that they are here illegally makes them a criminal.
You're a bigger moron than I thought. Trump said "they send their criminals".....he didn't say they were criminals because they are illegal...geez, did you even go to high-school? He is saying they are criminals before they even get here, moron. Don't try to put perfume on his deplorable comment.

Even a moron like you should understand that.

Well, I just proved you're the moron. You can't even decipher what you're trying to defend. :cuckoo:

If you don't think that someone coming into the US illegally is not a criminal, you are the moron.
Quit dancing around your inability to comprehend. Where did I say that coming into the US illegally is not a crime? But that isn't what Trump said, idiot. I'm not going to keep repeating it to you, you are obviously too dense, ignorant or both.

But, can you prove that Mexico doesn't send a lot of their criminals across the border? Cuba did that by the thousands, and history does tend to repeat itself.
If you don't think that Hillary didn't insult half of Trumps supporters, you belong in an institution.

Try to understand that is not the point of discussion. The point is that not all illegals are rapists and criminals....that is what Trumpf said....if you don't understand it, have someone explain it to you but quit trying to find some excuse for the sleaze who insults everyone....including his supporters like you...."he loves the uneducated" he could shoot you in the face and you would still vote for him, right?

You are too stupid to debate. "The point is that not all illegals are rapists and criminals....that is what Trumpf said..."
If Trump said ALL illegals are rapists and criminals, he is spot on. I will dumb it down for you. Not all illegals are rapists, but all illegals are criminals, and that includes illegals that are rapists.
I hope you can comprehend that.

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

Trump is for all Americans, Hillary are just for the ones that agree with her. Can't be president.

They are right about Trump supporters being "uneducated". He has insulted every group in America and you translate that into his being for all Americans? Bwahahaha...

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

Trump is for all Americans, Hillary are just for the ones that agree with her. Can't be president.

They are right about Trump supporters being "uneducated". He has insulted every group in America and you translate that into his being for all Americans? Bwahahaha...

why do you feel the need to discuss him so often if you are convinced he's done? your job is over. so go away your shit is boring and stupid and you look like you're a whiner losing.

Hahahahaha, you're so ignorant...you support Trump's thinking that all illegals are criminals and rapists? He also insulted all Hispanics when he claimed the judge couldn't be fair because he was Mexican. I know that's probably hard for you to grasp, being one of Trump's uneducated sort, but that's what makes him racist.

And, explain again how Hillary insulted millions....your sentence doesn't make sense, which I'm not surprised, but it's not clear.

Trump just got bitch-slapped by Hillary....so I guess it's Trump's ass that is showing.:badgrin:

Only a really dumbshit defends people who are here illegally even if they aren't rapists.
Only a stupid dumbshit would claim that I'm defending people that are here illegally....I'm just not stupid like you to classify them as rapists and criminals, but you just showed that your ability to comprehend a statement is nil. No surprise.

You're a bigger moron than I thought. Trump said "they send their criminals".....he didn't say they were criminals because they are illegal...geez, did you even go to high-school? He is saying they are criminals before they even get here, moron. Don't try to put perfume on his deplorable comment.

Well, I just proved you're the moron. You can't even decipher what you're trying to defend. :cuckoo:

If you don't think that someone coming into the US illegally is not a criminal, you are the moron.
Quit dancing around your inability to comprehend. Where did I say that coming into the US illegally is not a crime? But that isn't what Trump said, idiot. I'm not going to keep repeating it to you, you are obviously too dense, ignorant or both.

But, can you prove that Mexico doesn't send a lot of their criminals across the border? Cuba did that by the thousands, and history does tend to repeat itself.
If you don't think that Hillary didn't insult half of Trumps supporters, you belong in an institution.

Try to understand that is not the point of discussion. The point is that not all illegals are rapists and criminals....that is what Trumpf said....if you don't understand it, have someone explain it to you but quit trying to find some excuse for the sleaze who insults everyone....including his supporters like you...."he loves the uneducated" he could shoot you in the face and you would still vote for him, right?

You are too stupid to debate. "The point is that not all illegals are rapists and criminals....that is what Trumpf said..."
If Trump said ALL illegals are rapists and criminals, he is spot on. I will dumb it down for you. Not all illegals are rapists, but all illegals are criminals, and that includes illegals that are rapists.

Geez, a bag of rocks is smarter than you. Trump said Mexico sends their rapists and criminals. First off, moron, Mexico doesn't send anyone...they come. And, they are not all rapists and criminals....now give it up...you are just as racist, bigoted and stupid as Trump.

It's no fun trying to debate with an idiot like you.

The Alt Right and their allies realize that HRC withstood Trump's attack and turned it back on him very successfully.

If she can show a strong and determined performance in the first debate, Trump may consider getting out.

He knows Americans don't like losers, don't like losers.
can't wait for that debate, it will be fun to watch. she'll most likely faint.

Trump will probably walk out and claim they are all "gotcha" questions....you know, ala Palin.....:badgrin:
I can't wait for Hitlery to faint

Geez, a bag of rocks is smarter than you. Trump said Mexico sends their rapists and criminals. First off, moron, Mexico doesn't send anyone...they come. And, they are not all rapists and criminals....now give it up...you are just as racist, bigoted and stupid as Trump.

and the beat goes on. wow, you are obsessed with Trump aren't you? hahahahahaahaha crack me up some more. Give me all of the libturd lines.

You can't make this up!

he's never insulted me so you're wrong. oh and the beat goes on. more lines from the libturd's obsession with trump.

Provably untrue. But don't let a thing like a fact bother your tiny little head....

The word is spelled "probably"......and it's a fact.... so why should it bother me at all?

You are incorrect. The word is PROVABLY. Look it up.

Okay....then prove that she is not smarter....if that is the context in which you claim you are using it.

She has a law degree from Yale....I doubt that Trump can top that....and she graduated in the top 5% of her class.

Hillary Clinton Facts

And failed the DC Bar exam. Big whoop.
Big whoop indeed since many famous and intelligent people fail it too. Trump can't even provide any record of his grades, and it is suggested that he did terrible.

Trumps IQ is estimated at 156. Hers is estimated at 140. You figure it out.
And you have no link to prove it, just the fact that he says so. He also claims to be a very smart businessman yet 4 of his businesses have gone bankrupt.

I've already figured it out.....he has duped a lot of people into believing his bullshit.

Yes FOUR of his businesses have failed. How many others have succeeded? He's worth at least a billion dollars the majority of which he made. shrilary has her entire monetary wealth based on the fact that she sells her political office for cash, and has done so for decades. She has never created a single thing (other than anguish and sadness of course, she's pretty good at that) and has in fact COST the USA billions of dollars by her business deals for her friends. She enriches the wealthiest .01 percent of the one percent on the backs of the American middle class you fool.

At least the trumpster doesn't do that.

I love the humor that is a libturd obsession. Yes I do. put a smiley face on that.

RCP has her lead down to 2.4.

They've dropped her electoral count from 272 to 209.

She's still 55 ahead of Trump.

But directionally, it don't look very good.

I don't know if I am happy or scared.

Frankly, I am more sick than anything.

You can have the last word, but some day you will understand that it is a crime to enter this country illegally and every one that does is a criminal.

The word is spelled "probably"......and it's a fact.... so why should it bother me at all?

Okay....then prove that she is not smarter....if that is the context in which you claim you are using it.

She has a law degree from Yale....I doubt that Trump can top that....and she graduated in the top 5% of her class.

Hillary Clinton Facts

Big whoop indeed since many famous and intelligent people fail it too. Trump can't even provide any record of his grades, and it is suggested that he did terrible.

And you have no link to prove it, just the fact that he says so. He also claims to be a very smart businessman yet 4 of his businesses have gone bankrupt.

I've already figured it out.....he has duped a lot of people into believing his bullshit.

Yes FOUR of his businesses have failed. How many others have succeeded? He's worth at least a billion dollars the majority of which he made.
That's all conjecture because he can't even release his tax returns. For all we know it's all just smoke and mirrors.
shrilary has her entire monetary wealth based on the fact that she sells her political office for cash, and has done so for decades.
And yet you have nothing to prove such a claim. Just rhetoric from the right.
She has never created a single thing (other than anguish and sadness of course, she's pretty good at that) and has in fact COST the USA billions of dollars by her business deals for her friends. She enriches the wealthiest .01 percent of the one percent on the backs of the American middle class you fool.
You don't have to create things to be successful. She has been in politics all her life and has earned the respect of even Republicans in high places. All Trump gets is ridicule, even from his own party. Makes you wonder why his supporters think he's so great given all the information that is circulating about him.

He just claims to be so charitable and we find out he never has contributed to charity. He's a liar, a scam artist and he has you duped.[/QUOTE][/quote]

You can't make this up!

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

I am curious....why is it binary with you? What I mean is....why is it you think that if someone points out how bad Drumpf is, it automatically makes them a Clinton worshiper?

Hillary Clinton Facts

Yes FOUR of his businesses have failed. How many others have succeeded? He's worth at least a billion dollars the majority of which he made.
That's all conjecture because he can't even release his tax returns. For all we know it's all just smoke and mirrors.
shrilary has her entire monetary wealth based on the fact that she sells her political office for cash, and has done so for decades.
And yet you have nothing to prove such a claim. Just rhetoric from the right.
She has never created a single thing (other than anguish and sadness of course, she's pretty good at that) and has in fact COST the USA billions of dollars by her business deals for her friends. She enriches the wealthiest .01 percent of the one percent on the backs of the American middle class you fool.
You don't have to create things to be successful. She has been in politics all her life and has earned the respect of even Republicans in high places. All Trump gets is ridicule, even from his own party. Makes you wonder why his supporters think he's so great given all the information that is circulating about him.

He just claims to be so charitable and we find out he never has contributed to charity. He's a liar, a scam artist and he has you duped.

and exactly what is it to you if he did or didn't make what he claimed. Does it change anything?

I mean the man funded his own primary run against 17 others and won.

Forum List

Back