Chaffetz To FBI Assistant Director: You Are Hereby Served!

More tax payer money down the drain. What else is new. They do nothing constructive for all Americans except waste time and money. Bitterness is so dominating an emotion for these people.

More tax payer money down the drain. What else is new. They do nothing constructive for all Americans except waste time and money. Bitterness is so dominating an emotion for these people.

Bitterness....can't you do better than that.

I mean that sounds more stupid than deplorables.

Chaffetz is obviously a deplorable, racist, islamaphobe, homophobe, xenophobe, mysoginist, sexist, abortion-clinic-bombing, right wing, evangelical, conservative republican. How dare he invoke the Constitution!

Investigating government corruption is a waste of money to you? You must be a Democrat.

“I guess this is what happens when you try to schedule a public attack against Hillary Clinton for every day of the week — you get frantic, and you swap substantive discussions for set-up hearings and cheap press hits,” Ranking Member Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) said in his opening statement.

When the republicans do something for America then they will cease to be bitter and deplorable till then they earn the titles daily. Let me know when they do more than investigate others.

Example one: Benghazi By The Numbers – Benghazi Research Center

And still the children follow like dunces.

“I guess this is what happens when you try to schedule a public attack against Hillary Clinton for every day of the week — you get frantic, and you swap substantive discussions for set-up hearings and cheap press hits,” Ranking Member Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) said in his opening statement.

When the republicans do something for America then they will cease to be bitter and deplorable till then they earn the titles daily. Let me know that happens.
You're a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back