Trump's Attempt to Demean Hillary Backfire

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

How did it backfire on Trump? Hilliary took a beating from both sides for stating her offensive beliefs. It worked out great for Trump.

Really.....he claims that Hillary insulted America....yet here is a video showing what Trump thinks of Americans - and it isn't pretty. He calls all of us "stupid" yet the only ones that fit that description are the ones that fall for his lies.

where's the video?

[

You must have some high hopes that Trump is going to come out of his 3rd grade bubble and do some serious debating...:badgrin: so far all he has done is offer his supporters promises without any hint on how he is going to manage it, and so far he has shown that he doesn't know that the President doesn't just "dictate" what he wants and Congress abides.....Hillary will decimate him.

Madame Hillary, about that illegal mail server you set up to avoid the Freedom Of Information Act..

Madame Hillary, you illegally deleted 30,000 emails that were under subpoena; why are you not in prison? Why do the laws of this nation not apply to you?

Yes Playtex, this will be quite the debate - unless Deplorable Hillary is somehow too ill to make it to the debate.. :eusa_whistle:

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

She had her Mitt Rimney moment, then she fell ill.

I hope she makes it to the debates so we can watch Trump trounce her and the liberal moderator that will be defending her.

You must have some high hopes that Trump is going to come out of his 3rd grade bubble and do some serious debating...:badgrin: so far all he has done is offer his supporters promises without any hint on how he is going to manage it, and so far he has shown that he doesn't know that the President doesn't just "dictate" what he wants and Congress abides.....Hillary will decimate him.

and won against fking 16 other candidates.

Which should tell you something. The other candidates are not that bright and there are many ignorant Republicans willing to vote for Satan himself if he has an "R" by his name.

So what is it exactly you think is his problem?
You must really keep yourself insulated and only read Breitbart and watch Faux News....although Faux News has covered some of Trump's misgivings. His problem is he doesn't know shit from shinola....and he makes promises he can't deliver and threatens to start WWIII.

he's been winning all of them so far. or are you too stupid to know this?
No, you're the one that is stupid....he only wins against other conservative candidates because the moronic Tea Party has taken over the Republican party and didn't vote for any of the "establishment" candidates....but he hasn't been able to make much progress beyond his "basket of deplorables".

you should stop showing off your stupid so proudly in here. it isn't becoming. it only makes me laugh.
You're the moron....and retards laugh at everything, so I'm not surprised at your saying it makes you laugh. Be sure you have someone wipe the drool....it's not attractive.

You can't make this up!

^^ RIGHT HERE, MORON
How did it backfire on Trump? Hilliary took a beating from both sides for stating her offensive beliefs. It worked out great for Trump.

Really.....he claims that Hillary insulted America....yet here is a video showing what Trump thinks of Americans - and it isn't pretty. He calls all of us "stupid" yet the only ones that fit that description are the ones that fall for his lies.

where's the video?

Up there.....I posted it in red so you could see it, unless you're color blind along with being retarded.

You can't make this up!

^^ RIGHT HERE, MORON

where's the video?

Up there.....I posted it in red so you could see it, unless you're color blind along with being retarded.

well it wasn't in the post you made the statement in. So it wasn't clear what you were referring to. As for the video in the other post, what is wrong with what he said? It's all accurate. Why else would athletes be ignoring the national anthem? cause the US is so great? really, the Donald is fking spot on. those athletes merely validate his position.

You can't make this up!

^^ RIGHT HERE, MORON

where's the video?

well it wasn't in the post you made the statement in.

It was part of my OP.....I don't have to repost it every time I make reference to it.

So it wasn't clear what you were referring to.
Surely you read the OP....and didn't just jump into the middle of the thread and then expect to be spoon fed?

As for the video in the other post, what is wrong with what he said? It's all accurate.
Really? Why then is he chastising Hillary for calling half of his supporters deplorable? If Trump thinks everyone in the country is stupid, that would include his deplorables.

Why else would athletes be ignoring the national anthem? cause the US is so great?
The US is great....it's the ignorant racist people that make it not so great for some. Unemployment is down, economy is up, Obama has a high rating....but morose Republican/conservatives are the ones that think the country needs to be made "Great". And Trumpf when he says "great" he doesn't mean it is going to be fair for everyone...he means it is going to be what the "racist conservatives" consider "fair".

really, the Donald is fking spot on. those athletes merely validate his position.
See, that's what makes most conservatives, especially Trumpf supporters myopic....they don't see that Trumpf is the one that is pushing for more of what the non-standers-during-Nathional Anthem are against. Trump is promoting division and racism, which is why they are protesting.

where's the video?

It was part of my OP.....I don't have to repost it every time I make reference to it.

Surely you read the OP....and didn't just jump into the middle of the thread and then expect to be spoon fed?

As for the video in the other post, what is wrong with what he said? It's all accurate.
Really? Why then is he chastising Hillary for calling half of his supporters deplorable? If Trump thinks everyone in the country is stupid, that would include his deplorables.

Why else would athletes be ignoring the national anthem? cause the US is so great?
The US is great....it's the ignorant racist people that make it not so great for some. Unemployment is down, economy is up, Obama has a high rating....but morose Republican/conservatives are the ones that think the country needs to be made "Great". And Trumpf when he says "great" he doesn't mean it is going to be fair for everyone...he means it is going to be what the "racist conservatives" consider "fair".

really, the Donald is fking spot on. those athletes merely validate his position.
See, that's what makes most conservatives, especially Trumpf supporters myopic....they don't see that Trumpf is the one that is pushing for more of what the non-standers-during-Nathional Anthem are against. Trump is promoting division and racism, which is why they are protesting.
dudette, Trump is not conservative. what the fk is wrong with you? And if America was so great than cities wouldn't be burning, there'd be no need for All Lives Matter and many many other issues like men having the need to go visit women's rest rooms. oh and wow, those athletes protesting the national anthem, cause it's so great right now. you probably didn't even read what they're protesting. have you?

Yep. All those remarks will prevent him from getting the Nomination.

You must not the difference between being nominated and being elected. Trump did get the nomination, but the remarks might prevent him from getting elected. That is, unless there are more racist and uninformed people in the United States that don't care about the country than there are those who do care.

where's the video?

dudette, Trump is not conservative. what the fk is wrong with you?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Please point out where I said Trump was conservative.

And if America was so great than cities wouldn't be burning, there'd be no need for All Lives Matter and many many other issues like men having the need to go visit women's rest rooms. oh and wow, those athletes protesting the national anthem, cause it's so great right now. you probably didn't even read what they're protesting. have you?

You mean, blacks would just put up with discrimination and not say anything about it, right? You're so fucking delusional and uninformed.

[

and the beat goes on. wow, you are obsessed with Trump aren't you? hahahahahaahaha crack me up some more. Give me all of the libturd lines.

Playtex?

She's scared.

And for good reason.

Deplorable Hillary may not even be able to finish the campaign. There is literally zero chance of the democrats successfully fielding another candidate.. If Deplorable Hillary has to step aside, Trump wins.

This thread should be called:
Mertex's attempt to deflect from illary backfires

Hillary didn't even have to lie about Trump....like Trump lies about Hillary....all she had to do was show clips of the buffoon talking....everyone can see for themselves that she doesn't lie, but Trump just bloviates.
huh?

So, you don't know what bloviates means? :badgrin:

To bloviate is to talk, but not just to chat. To bloviate means to go on and on and on and on, usually in a pompous way.
bloviate - Dictionary Definition

WOOHOOO!!!!

From Ohio to Colorado to Maine, Trump surging, Hillary collapsing

Signs of electoral earthquake in latest polls

HERO_IBIZA_CLOSING_PARTIES_Privilege.jpg

You can't make this up!

Hillary basically dropped trau in front of the cameras for once and showed exactly what she thinks of us.......and you think this backfired on Trump?

:haha:

You can't make this up!

Hillary basically dropped trau in front of the cameras for once and showed exactly what she thinks of us.......and you think this backfired on Trump?

:haha:

What the fuck is trau?

can't wait for that debate, it will be fun to watch. she'll most likely faint.
How'd that turn out for ya?

Fox News poll confirms: Hillary Clinton won the debate in a landslide

:dance:
I enjoyed it actually. I thought the first thirty minutes was enough to demonstrate that Hitlery is a failure with her 26 year career as a politician. you? BTW, her idea of moving the country forward is to talk about a contestant of a 20 year ago beauty pageant. wow, now she's on top of our critical issues. how does she define middle class?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back