TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

You're senile, gramps. In reality, annualized real GDP under Obama from the end of Bush's Great Recession until Obama left office was 2.4%. Under Trump it's been 2.7%, That you hallucinate the difference between 2.4% and 2.7% is as you depict above doesn't make it so -- it just demonstrates you're completely and utterly fucked in the head.

I can live with that. :mm:
"from the end of Bush's Great Recession until Obama left office" has nothing to do with Obama. You can bury your head in the sand, That won't help in 2020.

Keep generating numbers that make you feel good. I'm just sitting back and having a good laugh.

upload_2019-9-4_0-10-34.jpeg

Correction ... Obama's best quarter was 5.5%. He had 2 quarters at 5% or better.

Quarters at 3.6% or higher....

Obama: 6
Trump: Zero

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-08/gdpchg_0.xlsx
CORRECTION: :biggrin: See Post # 278. We can go back and forth on this for years, if you like. I'm not going to submit to fraudulence.

PS - do you want to campaign in 2020 on the economy ? Note that the Democrat candidates don't. But if you do, please do. The louder the better.
No, you submit to senility. Notice how I'm linkingg to the BEA while you're linking to alternate sites...

You're senile, gramps. In reality, annualized real GDP under Obama from the end of Bush's Great Recession until Obama left office was 2.4%. Under Trump it's been 2.7%, That you hallucinate the difference between 2.4% and 2.7% is as you depict above doesn't make it so -- it just demonstrates you're completely and utterly fucked in the head.

I can live with that. :mm:
"from the end of Bush's Great Recession until Obama left office" has nothing to do with Obama. You can bury your head in the sand, That won't help in 2020.

Keep generating numbers that make you feel good. I'm just sitting back and having a good laugh.

View attachment 277364
Those were Obama's years, gramps. Your senility doesn't wash them away no matter how much you shake your cane at the sky.

You claim the BEA has no credibility yet you post numbers you claim come from .... are ya sitting down? .... the BEA. :lmao:

"Obama did not have a 5 or 4 or 3 EVER. His only recordable year was 2016, which was 2.3 sinking to 0.8."

You're fucked in the head gramps. The BEA says Obama's best was 5.5% and 2016 did not sink from 2.3% to 0.8% -- it started at 2.0% and ended at 2.0%.

gramps = :cuckoo:
Nitwit, I posted BEA numbers that they posted BEFORE they started cooking the numbers, to make Obama look good, and Trump look bad. Get it ?

Yeah, I know what the BEA says now. I know exactly what they say. They're full of crap. They've destroyed what credibility they once had.

You claim the BEA has no credibility yet you post numbers you claim come from .... are ya sitting down? .... the BEA. :lmao:

"Obama did not have a 5 or 4 or 3 EVER. His only recordable year was 2016, which was 2.3 sinking to 0.8."

You're fucked in the head gramps. The BEA says Obama's best was 5.5% and 2016 did not sink from 2.3% to 0.8% -- it started at 2.0% and ended at 2.0%.

Nitwit, I posted BEA numbers that they posted BEFORE they started cooking the numbers, to make Obama look good, and Trump look bad. Get it ?

Yeah, I know what the BEA says now. I know exactly what they say. They're full of crap. They've destroyed what credibility they once had.
You're senile, Gramps. These are the actual BEA numbers. They don't cook 'em just cause you don't like 'em.

The BEA updates GDP figures as more data comes in. Trump's best quarter is 3.5% and will remain that long after you're gone unless newer data comes into the BEA. And there's nothing you can do about it but pound sand and shake your cane at the sky.

:dance:

You're senile, Gramps. These are the actual BEA numbers. They don't cook 'em just cause you don't like 'em.

The BEA updates GDP figures as more data comes in. Trump's best quarter is 3.5% and will remain that long after you're gone unless newer data comes into the BEA. And there's nothing you can do about it but pound sand and shake your cane at the sky.

This is hilarious. The BEA is buried, and you still are attaching to it, and think that validates your claims. The more you cite the BEA, the more you make MY argument. I'm tearing you up in this thread, and you have no answer. :biggrin:

Nope, they're as credible as ever. It matters not how much that pisses you off. You know how I know that? Because you'd be bragging like there was no tomorrow had the BEA revised the numbers up and insisting they're credible. You know it. I know it. Everyone here reading this knows it.

I like that one -- we did re-elect Captain Obama. And his second term produced 2.4% GDP growth and added 10.4 million jobs.
More Americans' jobs than that were LOST, due to Obama's illegal immigration scheme. :biggrin:

Trump is the only president recorded by the BEA to never have a quarter of real GDP growth exceed 3.5%.

And the zombies cheer that accomplishment. :eusa_doh:
The BEA is full of shit. They have contradicted themselves.

Trump had a 4.2% GDP, and the BEA liars have erased it. T
hey are lowlife Trump bashers, with zero credibility.​
No, Tramp had an initial ESTIMATE of a 4.2 GDP but once ALL the data was in it was in reality 3.5%. He NEVER had an actual quarterly GDP of more than 3.5%. Obama had 4 actual quarters of at least 4% GDP growth, NOT estimates, with one topping out at 5.1%.
Correction ... Obama's best quarter was 5.5%. He had 2 quarters at 5% or better.

Quarters at 3.6% or higher....

Obama: 6
Trump: Zero

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-08/gdpchg_0.xlsx
Actually that is in billions of dollars, not %.

You have to invent a BULLSHIT disclaimer to construct your lie. Tramp has never had a "recordable" year!!!!! :cuckoo:
1. I haven't invented anything.

2. Trump has 2 recordable years.

3. You wanna campaign in 2020 on the economy ? :biggrin:

Strike 1....strike 2...….strike 3. You're out!

Those were Obama's years, gramps. Your senility doesn't wash them away no matter how much you shake your cane at the sky.
Bounce years, not Obama.

You wanna campaign on the economy ? :biggrin:
Nope, you're lying again. In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, GDP had fully recovered from Bushes Great Recession by the 3rd quarter, 2010.

Q3-2007: 15,666.7
Q3-2010: 15,672.0

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2019-08/gdplev_0.xlsx

You just can't stop lyin', can ya, gramps?

No, you submit to senility. Notice how I'm linkingg to the BEA while you're linking to alternate sites...

Yeah, I notice you're linking to the credibiltyless BEA. Not smart. :eusa_snooty:
LOLOL

I'm posting the official GDP statistics which will be on the books forever, unless revised again. Meanwhile, you're in no position to change them.

Forum List

Back