Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
Today is the 1st day DJT traded.

View attachment 922890
So here's the problem. The price went up because it was an IPO. But after this, it has to perform based on it's ability to produce profits.

which it can't because Social Media companies need hundreds of millions of followers and willing advertisers to work... and Truth Social has neither.

Can't answer my post? Just keep spewing democrat nonsense...why not sell it short if its a fraud?
It did okay today. How do In know? Because all the bedwetter talking heads are infuriated.

Maybe I just am not so unethical that I want to make money off the back of stupid MAGA cultists who are going to be left holding the bag.

Oh, as a rule, I avoid the Stock Market like it has Covid, AIDS, and Ebola. I invest in real estate.

So here's the problem. The price went up because it was an IPO. But after this, it has to perform based on it's ability to produce profits.

which it can't because Social Media companies need hundreds of millions of followers and willing advertisers to work... and Truth Social has neither.

Maybe I just am not so unethical that I want to make money off the back of stupid MAGA cultists who are going to be left holding the bag.

Oh, as a rule, I avoid the Stock Market like it has Covid, AIDS, and Ebola. I invest in real estate.
It’s nothing more than a meme stock.

Th e stock will drop like a rock as soon as it starts trading.

So, you fuckups should buy it.

You are wrong about everything.

Try writing the exact opposite of every single thought your pea brain is able to muster.

If you knew it was going to drop like a rock, did you short it?

Of course fucking no…you are nothing but a shit talking moron.

You are wrong about everything.

Try writing the exact opposite of every single thought your pea brain is able to muster.

If you knew it was going to drop like a rock, did you short it?

Of course fucking no…you are nothing but a shit talking moron.
Keep following it fuckup.

What other stocks do you claim will “drop like a rock”? I want to buy them.

You couod start your own invesment advice column, and we can all do the exact opposite of your dumb ass…and we will get RICH!

What other stocks do you claim will “drop like a rock”? I want to buy them.

You couod start your own invesment advice column, and we can all do the exact opposite of your dumb ass…and we will get RICH!
The stock opened at $79ish and ended at $57ish.

You call that what?

So Trump has been bought. That's why he flip-flopped on the TikTok ban.
Yass owns Trump.
All caught up now?
So you're saying Yass = Xi? or Yass = TicToc? TicToc is fine as long as China divests. Maybe to Yass?
So what? Better than letting a spy balloon fly across the US.

You said

You fucking said, “Th e stock will drop like a rock as soon as it starts trading.”

However….

“The share price of Donald Trump’s social media company jumped more than 50% minutes after it began public trading under the ticker DJT on Tuesday morning.”

You were wrong. You are always wrong.

Do you have such a fragile ego that you cannot admit thst you dont know what the fuck you are talking about?

You said it would drop like a rock as soon as it started trading.

It spiked 50%.

Now, because you are a lying bag of shit, you MOVE THE GOALPOSTS.

Now you say…”Keep follwing it.”

Classic left wing cuck goalpost move.

You said

You fucking said, “Th e stock will drop like a rock as soon as it starts trading.”

However….

“The share price of Donald Trump’s social media company jumped more than 50% minutes after it began public trading under the ticker DJT on Tuesday morning.”

You were wrong. You are always wrong.

Do you have such a fragile ego that you cannot admit thst you dont know what the fuck you are talking about?

You said it would drop like a rock as soon as it started trading.

It spiked 50%.

Now, because you are a lying bag of shit, you MOVE THE GOALPOSTS.

Now you say…”Keep follwing it.”

Classic left wing cuck goalpost move.
It open at $79 and finished the day at $57.

What do you call that?

Truth Social stock will rise and fall like Trump’s poll numbers. If Trump wins, the stock will skyrocket; if Trump loses the stock is worthless. You also have factors where you have Trump‘s big donors buying the stock and Trump’s middle class supporters buying the stock to keep it artificially high a la Game Stop. A company with a measly 3 million in revenue with loses of 40 million should not be worth 8 billion dollars. Be that as it may, if you own the stock it better be ready to sell quickly if Trump dives in the polls.

Forum List

Back