Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
I think short selling is unethical. It probably ought to be outlawed.
You guys are all going to be holding the bag when DJT turns out to be less valuable than those NFTs he sold a few years back.
If you don't have enough conviction to sell DJT short then you're post is just partisan tripe.
Put your money where your mouth is.

I'd say Trump never thought he'd be called out for claiming to be so rich. Seems to be the flip side of Hillary fundraising from the Sec of State office for her "foundation," which gave her so much power.

Aren't you sick of Trump? Israel's conflict is bleeding all over with frustrated, horrified people taking sides. A ship hit the bridge causing mass casualties..and Trump has this unending bullshit drama.

Bias? Really? You’re talking about bias? Lol

Anyways, the taxpayers haven’t lost anything, it was the banks and insurance companies. And the banks said they are fine with trump.

The taxpayers aren’t owed anything.

Trump sure screwed the taxpayers in Charleston, SC and left them holding the bag.

He belongs in prison.

If you don't have enough conviction to sell DJT short then you're post is just partisan tripe.
Put your money where your mouth is.
Uh, given Trump's long history of screwing anyone who does business with him, I'd be a fool to buy into something I already know is a fraud.

But by all mean, throw your money away, SUCKER!!!

It hasn’t traded yet
Today is the 1st day DJT traded.

1711497311233.png

Uh, given Trump's long history of screwing anyone who does business with him, I'd be a fool to buy into something I already know is a fraud.

But by all mean, throw your money away, SUCKER!!!
Can't answer my post? Just keep spewing democrat nonsense...why not sell it short if its a fraud?
It did okay today. How do In know? Because all the bedwetter talking heads are infuriated.
1711497407486.png

Actually DJT doesn’t have a P/E ratio as it has lost 49 million dollars in last 9 months while posting just 3.4 million in revenue.

You mean this?

Sounds like trump jr was barely involved. He was a minority investor and it was the county who pulled out of the deal

You mean this?

Sounds like trump jr was barely involved. He was a minority investor and it was the county who pulled out of the deal
Did you read the article fuckup.

Yes/no?

Forum List

Back