BREAKING NEWS: Rand Paul Furiously Lists Shocking Earmarks In Programs $1.2 Trillion Budget

schumerslavemastergdghfhgghjgjyiyytytrtr22.jpg

1.5 million to encourage video games in New York?

Ok well either 100% of that is just going into a couple people's pocket. Or it's a way to try and keep young people in front of screens and indoors doing nothing with their lives except playing games.

The game industry raked in 187 billion last year. It doesn't need any help being promoted.

Then let the free market grow the business. They don't need to take money from taxpayers that won't benefit a dime from it.

The reality of it is that it will not grow a damn thing but make some Democrat campaign donor a little richer.

There's pork from both sides packed into this bill. There always is. If the GOP voters are wanting politicians that don't, then they might want to stop supporting RINO's like Trump. And start supporting actual conservatives like Rand & Chip Roy.

The RINO's have destroyed the GOP.

Here's a list of the Republicans who are no better than Schumer.
I might add, there's a few who are not on this list who normally vote for these spending bills. Turns out, they weren't needed. Like my congressman, Westerman. This is his first no vote on a spending bill in years.
Just so happens, they didn't need his vote this time.

1711153250506.png

There's pork from both sides packed into this bill. There always is. If the GOP voters are wanting politicians that don't, then they might want to stop supporting RINO's like Trump. And start supporting actual conservatives like Rand & Chip Roy.

Great idea. Let us all join Ron Paul to cut off all the pork and greatly reduce the amount of money the filthy ass Federal government spends.

Do you know that the US Federal government's budget is greater than the GDP of all but one other country on earth? That doesn't even include a like amount from State and Local governments. That is despicable, isn't it? Lots of welfare queens wanting to suck at the teat of government. Lets put a stop to it, OK?

By the way, I voted for Ron Paul for President in 2008, 2012 and 2016.

Most of my fellow USMB forumers know that I have a bit of a libertarian steak that may seem a bit extreme, sometimes.

...but Rand & Ron Paul? They are super cuckoo :cuckoo: That's nutjobby in my not so fucking humble opinion, bitch.

Did I make myself clear?

Last edited:
Don't worry, government has funded monitoring and regulating the size of eggs. Phew! Thank God there wasn't a government shutdown. For 5,000 years nobody was regulating this, thank god we have government hacks to tell us what size eggs are now.

You can always rely on rand Paul to whine. That's a fact.

Doesn’t it seem odd to you guys that our deficit started expanding wildly when we got rid of formal earmarks?

This is the way things got done back when we had statesmen (and stateswomen). The greater good got served.

Forum List

Back