Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Oh, yes it is RACISM in all its putrid symbolism........The moron who wrote the post is basically stating that blacks do not want to lose their "victim" status........If your other half of your brain was functioning, what exactly would you call THAT ???

So? It's not my fault Blacks have remained at the lowest rung of the economic and educational ladder.

The sad part is blacks on such a high percentage choose to stay with an ideology that has proven to have done nothing. Funny thing is many say Democrats TRIED. Typical mindset of as long as the effort is there, results don't matter. Wonder how many of them would pay a roofer to put new shingles on their house if the roof still leaked after it was finished applying the "he tried" mindset.

It becomes a choice between staying with the same roofer or going with the guy who wants to tear off your roof and won't tell you what he will give you in its place

The problem is you want the government to constantly give people something. How about people that have been given start earning it for a change.
They already have earned it:

images

The slavery excuse makes you a failure.

Oh, yes it is RACISM in all its putrid symbolism........The moron who wrote the post is basically stating that blacks do not want to lose their "victim" status........If your other half of your brain was functioning, what exactly would you call THAT ???

So? It's not my fault Blacks have remained at the lowest rung of the economic and educational ladder.

The sad part is blacks on such a high percentage choose to stay with an ideology that has proven to have done nothing. Funny thing is many say Democrats TRIED. Typical mindset of as long as the effort is there, results don't matter. Wonder how many of them would pay a roofer to put new shingles on their house if the roof still leaked after it was finished applying the "he tried" mindset.

It becomes a choice between staying with the same roofer or going with the guy who wants to tear off your roof and won't tell you what he will give you in its place

The problem is you want the government to constantly give people something. How about people that have been given start earning it for a change.

blah blah blah blah blah....free stuff....thugs....blah blah blah blah blah

now let's pretend you aren't a bigot,.

If some people didn't constantly demand things funded by someone else, those of us doing the funding wouldn't say they would.

Let's pretend your existence amounts to anything other than the shit I flushed down the toilet this morning. Sorry, I can't even pretend that's true.

I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…. I thought you knew better… I won't waste my time trying to prove it to you. Google it yourself if you really care.
what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

The Cities Where African-Americans Are Doing The Best Economically

I lived in Baltimore for 4 years, and it's a great big shit hole. So is St Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, New Orleans and Atlanta.

exterior-aerial-plaza-northeast-1200x1126.jpg

THIS is where the 2019 Super Bowl will be played .. and it sits right in the middle of BLACK Atlanta .. Black Mayors, Black City Council, Black residents .. PROSPERING AND BOOMING in yet another poor ass republican state.

How many Super Bowls, Final Fours, Olympics, and major commerce and business conferences have they hosted in Buttfuck, Mississippi where you live?

What's your point? Did the black people living in the neighborhood build it? Nope. Did they pay for it? Nope.

So what are you bragging about?

Yes motherfucker they helped to build it and will help paying for it.

Dumb ass RWers like you love to point out what you consider 'failed' urban cities .. now you run like a sissy when I point out a prosperous and booming democratic urban city in a poor ass republican state.

I ask again .. how many Olympics and other major events are being hosted in Buttfuck where you live? :0)

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?
Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
What Has Obama Done For You Lately?
75% blacks live in poverty? I just heard its 50% in Detroit. So I doubt it's 75% ANYWHERE.

The 50 Most Segregating School Borders In America

Nearly half of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year — or less.

In Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7 percent of students live at or below the poverty line.
I thought you were different but your "Whiteness" is showing. You use Detroit as your frame of reference in judging ALl Blacks in America…. I thought you knew better… I won't waste my time trying to prove it to you. Google it yourself if you really care.
what about chicago, or atlanta or ferguson, East St. Louis or baltimore. LA? how many fking run down towns do you need to see to see the failure that is a democrude?

Well, you haven't been to all of those towns you just read what your talking heads say about them. I've been to most of the largest cities in the USA and I agree with this author's perspective. The anti-Black propaganda persists only on a superficial level but that is enough to sway people like you. Here is a link that might spur you to look a bit further than Fox News or Rush Limbaugh!

son, I live in Chicago today. this past weekend 40 shot 7 murdered. My father was born in Ferguson before it turned over, I've been in Baltimore, LA and Atlanta, I've been on the trains at each of these towns. So I am very familiar with what happens in these towns. I grew up in Berkley, MO. It is up there with Ferguson. You should learn your opponent before making stupid posts.

BTW, I challenge you to walk the streets at night in any of those neighborhoods. D'OH!!!!

They are the way they are due to lack of business. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

And guess why businesses won't go in those areas?

I have a degree and I support Trump, so you're obviously full of shit. You're more of a bigot than any member of the KKK.

OH really? :0)

College-educated whites put hole in Trump coalition

Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates
or not!!

What a moron you are.

Trump will never be president because he doesn't want to be .. and you're much too stupid to figure that out.You're just some racist piece of shit who will be crying about rigged elections when Trump gets his ass stomped.

His base is old, angry white motherfuckers like you .. who kill themselves in astronomical numbers.

Stay away from sharp objects this November. :0) .. or not.
and you have no evidence to support your stupid claim. So keep whining and I'll continue to look forward to the Donald as president.

There is plenty of evidence you ignorant nutsack. You're just too stupid to know what even many republicans are well aware of.

:0) Don't kill yourself Nutsack. Lots and lots of angry white men like you do.

Must not be that great being you, huh?
if it's so obvious, then post the evidence democrud

OH really? :0)

or not!!

What a moron you are.

Trump will never be president because he doesn't want to be .. and you're much too stupid to figure that out.You're just some racist piece of shit who will be crying about rigged elections when Trump gets his ass stomped.

His base is old, angry white motherfuckers like you .. who kill themselves in astronomical numbers.

and you have no evidence to support your stupid claim. So keep whining and I'll continue to look forward to the Donald as president.

There is plenty of evidence you ignorant nutsack. You're just too stupid to know what even many republicans are well aware of.

:0) Kiss my ass you retarded fuck. You're much too stupid to figure it out even if I painted you a picture.

Just let it be a surprise. :0)

What a moron you are.

There is plenty of evidence you ignorant nutsack of a human being. You're just too stupid to know what even many republicans are well aware of.

More of your racism. You're not even shy about it.

pointing out what you are is not racist.

Expressing obvious hatred of people simply because they are older white males is racism.
and we're angry too!! I haven't seen one old fart burning any cop cars or business. So I'm totally confused about that reference. Seems the BLMs are the angry ones and they belong to hitlery.:2up:

Praise Obama, Bash Bush to gloss over the high unemployment rate among Blacks under Obama.
And ignore that 8 years ago you Republicans were telling uneducated blue collar workers that if they lost their jobs they should go back to school or start their own company.

What we know is that you caused them to lose their jobs and it's because you believed they were overpaid. Now you pretend you want to help them? Fucking liars.

What has Obama done specifically to address Black UE? You people brag about Obama's economy. How come Blacks are not benefitting? Would be a great way to reward friends, don't you think?
Job creation for a specific group is not the responsibility of the US president. He is president for all the people. What do you expect Obama to do? He doesn't hire people. But with 75% of Black people living above the poverty level, Obama's influence must be having some effect behind the scenes.
http://newsone.com/1797175/barack-obamas-top-five-accomplishments-for-black-america-wiki/
75% blacks live in poverty? I just heard its 50% in Detroit. So I doubt it's 75% ANYWHERE.

Nearly half of Detroit's students live in poverty; that means a family of four lives on roughly $24,000 a year — or less.

In Grosse Pointe, a narrow stretch of real estate nestled between Detroit and Lake St. Clair, just 7 percent of students live at or below the poverty line.

And I said 75% of Backs DO NOT live in poverty! How did you screw that UP!? Freudian reflex?
I was surprised to see you saying that 75% of blacks live in poverty. I was calling you out for being wrong/a liar if you were claiming 75% of blacks live in poverty. Relax, we are still on the same side. LOL

If the GOP is clearly the party for rich people, which it obviously is based on who the rich donate to the most, then why shouldn't the Democratic party be the party for the middle class and poor people? It only makes sense.

And by your logic, the GOP wants to make the rich even richer in order to keep their support. And lets be honest, making the poor middle class doesn't help rich people out at all. Does it?

This is just the rich party trying to tell poor and middle class people that what is good for rich people is good for the rest of us. Sort of like TRICKLE DOWN??? And we know that's bullshit.

You can't get us to vote GOP by telling us the Democrats suck. We know that. We also know you suck more.

How does that prove I'm a bigot? Opposing government robbing Peter to pay Paul is bigotry?

See, that's why everyone thinks you're a dingbat. You lack the capacity to commit logic.
Only right wing tools think Jillian is a dingbat.

How does that prove I'm a bigot? Opposing government robbing Peter to pay Paul is bigotry?

See, that's why everyone thinks you're a dingbat. You lack the capacity to commit logic.
Only right wing tools think Jillian is a dingbat.

thank you. they are really sad, aren't they?

What Has Obama Done For You Lately?

son, I live in Chicago today. this past weekend 40 shot 7 murdered. My father was born in Ferguson before it turned over, I've been in Baltimore, LA and Atlanta, I've been on the trains at each of these towns. So I am very familiar with what happens in these towns. I grew up in Berkley, MO. It is up there with Ferguson. You should learn your opponent before making stupid posts.

BTW, I challenge you to walk the streets at night in any of those neighborhoods. D'OH!!!!

They are the way they are due to lack of business. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

And guess why businesses won't go in those areas?

Impact Entrepreneurship is Thriving in Chicago

At a high level, there are a number of organizations bringing people together in this space.

• Forefront has worked over the past year to build a Social Innovation Roundtable in order to drive a conversation about moving more capital into nonprofit and for profit social enterprises in the city.
  • The Chicago Community Trust (CCT), MacArthur Foundation, and Calvert Foundation announced Benefit Chicago, a collaboration that aims to deploy $100 million in impact investments into nonprofits and social enterprises in Chicago. Bringing together a private foundation, a community foundation and a non-profit financial institution has enabled a unique structure whereby anyone from an individual to a business to an institution can invest in the community.
  • The Social Enterprise Alliance Chicago hosts panels and seminars with industry leaders on topics in the space,pitch nights to showcase social entrepreneurs, and monthly happy hours to network.
  • Goodcity supports both nonprofit organizations and for-profit organizations creating or enhancing neighborhood programs.
  • Seed613 (formerly JCC Pretense) has partnered with Upstart Chicago to work with entrepreneurs who are redesigning the experience and expression of Jewish life that have a lasting and positive effect on the community.
  • Social Venture Partners Chicago supports nonprofit organizations making meaningful and sustainable improvements within the Chicagoland community and host a yearly Fast Pitch.The Center for Neighborhood Technology (CNT) works to promote more livable and sustainable urban communities. Along with working on long-term community projects, they host events that bring together community members to solve neighborhood problems through tech and global community challenges.
  • The Center for Neighborhood Technology (CNT) works to promote more livable and sustainable urban communities. Along with working on long-term community projects, they host events that bring together community members to solve neighborhood problems through tech and global community challenges.
There are also a number of initiatives supporting a broader movement toward business with purpose.

• Conscious Capitalism in Chicago supports organizations in expanding their awareness, responsibility, results and impact in the world. Their yearly Summit brings together participants eager to deepen their practice of conscious capitalism.
  • Net Impact Chicago supports the community of impact focused professionals and students through monthly networking events, curation of job postings, and seminars.
  • One of the fastest growing paths toward business with purpose is to become certified as a B Corporation. In Illinois alone there are 21 registered B Corps pledging to make an impact.
  • If business with a purpose is something you’re just starting to think about, the Conscious Business Network is an on-line and live forum for professionals and leaders who are exploring purpose-driven possibilities.
Many of the Chicago region’s top colleges and universities have also stepped in to play a leading role. The Social Enterprise Initiative at Booth hosts an annual New Venture Challenge, Loyola hosts the Quinlan Social Enterprise Competition and the Northern Illinois CASE Pitch With a CAUSE provides seed funding to a social enterprise winner. Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management’s Social Impact focus is designed to equip the next generation of business leaders to serve as socially responsible leaders — whether in nonprofit, for-profit or governmental organizations. And of course we have to point out that Impact Engine itself was founded by two university leaders – Linda Darragh was Director of Entrepreneurship Programs at Booth and Jamie Jones was Director of Social Entrepreneurship at Northwestern University’s Kellogg (SEEK) Program, Kellogg when they formed Impact Engine.

There is also a lot of effort being channeled into sector-specific work. When it comes to clean energy, Chicago has theClean Energy Trust, who has spearheaded programs that are revolutionizing the Midwest as a clean energy ecosystem, invested $1 million dollars in energy startups through the Clean Energy Challenge. The Energy Foundry is also a leading investor of venture capital in today’s most promising energy innovators.

Food is another hot sector: in 2014, The Chicago Community Trust in partnership with Kinship Foundation launchedFood:Land:Opportunity a multi-year initiative that aims to create a resilient local food economy while promoting market innovation and building wealth and assets in the Chicago region’s communities. They’re also hosting the Food to Market Challenge in October 2016 to help boost Chicago’s supply of local, sustainable food. The Good Food Business Accelerator, created by Family Farmed, supports entrepreneurs making an impact in supply chains for sustainable local food, and their first class of fellows went on to raise $17 million dollars in follow on investment. Helping to fund companies is the food sector is SLoFIG, a network of angel investors using private investment to re-establish a robust, sustainable local food system across the Chicago foodshed. Their investment model values both a impact and financial returns.

In the healthcare sector, check out the weekly events and workshops that MATTER hosts to keep entrepreneurs up-to-date with the latest trends in health innovation, and HealthBox, which drives collaboration between inventors, entrepreneurs and the healthcare industry.

Civic tech is also making an impact in Chicago. The Center for Neighborhood Technology (CNT) works to promote more livable and sustainable urban communities. Along with working on long-term community projects, they host events that bring together community members to solve neighborhood problems by create workable prototypes of apps that make local neighborhoods more sustainable, both environmentally and economically. Join CNT on June 17th at the Sustain-A-City Celebration to hear pitches from the finalists of the Urban Sustainability Apps Competition. Civic Blue1647 is using civic data to teach people about data and helping to start a conversation between technologists and the community in order to spark innovation at the neighborhood level.

Last but not least, the early success and recognition of Chicago impact entrepreneurs is paving the way for other entrepreneurs and investors to expand this movement. Of course, we have to highlight a number of Impact Engine portfolio companies:

Those are just a few success stories, check out our whole portfolio.
Impact Entrepreneurship is Thriving in Chicago

10,000 Small Businesses program thriving in Chicago
10,000 Small Businesses program thriving in Chicago

Home Ownership and Thriving Businesses Reduce Crime, according to Treasurer
Home Ownership and Thriving Businesses Reduce Crime, according to Treasurer - Gary/Chicago Crusader

New Business is Thriving in Chicago Claims City Business Solutions
New business Thriving in Chicago Claims City Business Solutions

123 Black-Owned Restaurants and Eateries in the Chicago area

123 Black-Owned Restaurants and Eateries in the Chicago area - Bean Soup Times

African-American’s Buying Power Projected to be $1.1 Trillion By 2015

The Nielsen Company study entitled “African-American Consumers: Still Vital, Still Growing,” which was commissioned by the National Newspaper Publishers Association, shows the underrepresented potential and spending power of the African American

The report’s findings, which will be presented at the June conference of the National Association of Black Accountants Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, found that the African American population is an economic force to be reckoned with, with a projected buying power of $1.1 trillion by 2015.

Also worth noting, the population of African-American consumers growth outpaces the rest of the population by 30 percent. Additionally, the demographic is younger, more educated and has higher incomes than commonly believed.

According to the study: between 2000 and 2009, the number of African Americans attending some college or earning degrees has grown: 45 percent of men; 54 percent of women. Households earning $75,000 or more grew by more than 60 percent, faster than the rest of the population. African American’s average income nationwide is $47,290.
African-American's Buying Power To Be $1.1 Trillion By 2015

Keep believing that we all live in poverty.

If the GOP is clearly the party for rich people, which it obviously is based on who the rich donate to the most, then why shouldn't the Democratic party be the party for the middle class and poor people? It only makes sense.

And by your logic, the GOP wants to make the rich even richer in order to keep their support. And lets be honest, making the poor middle class doesn't help rich people out at all. Does it?

This is just the rich party trying to tell poor and middle class people that what is good for rich people is good for the rest of us. Sort of like TRICKLE DOWN??? And we know that's bullshit.

You can't get us to vote GOP by telling us the Democrats suck. We know that. We also know you suck more.

Actually, I'm not trying because I know you had rather just keep on crying, "Woe is little old me" and playing your victim card. That's all you have, al you will ever have, and all you really want. Just keep on voting Democrat and you will continue to keep all you have.

If some people didn't constantly demand things funded by someone else, those of us doing the funding wouldn't say they would.

Let's pretend your existence amounts to anything other than the shit I flushed down the toilet this morning. Sorry, I can't even pretend that's true.
You mean like GW Bush's Texas Ranger deal that was funded by tax payers? Or Trump's first hotel deal that was funded by liberal democrats in New York?

Do you realize Trump wouldn't be shit if it weren't for liberal Democrats in NY? You fucking guys make me sick. You'll vote for ANYONE.

Trump and the Artifice of the Deal

Actually, I'm not trying because I know you had rather just keep on crying, "Woe is little old me" and playing your victim card. That's all you have, al you will ever have, and all you really want. Just keep on voting Democrat and you will continue to keep all you have.
Keep voting GOP and you will die penniless.

2016 Nielsen Report: Black Buying Power Has Reached Tipping Point, But How Will Black America Leverage it to Create Wealth?

A new report from Nielsen, “The Increasingly Affluent, Educated and Diverse,” explores the “untold story” of African-American consumers, particularly Black households earning $75,000 or more per year. According to the report, Black people in this segment are growing faster in size and influence than whites in all income groups above $60,000. And as African-American incomes increase, their spending surpasses that of the total population in areas such as insurance policies, pensions and retirement savings.

In addition, Blacks are making gains in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) careers, helping to fuel income gains. The largest increase for Black households was in the number of households making over $200,000, an increase of 138 percent compared to a total population increase of 74 percent.

Black consumers are digitally empowered and well-versed in social media, helping to shape and shift the national discourse. And Black people are youthful — with an average age of 31.4 as opposed to 39 for whites and 36.7 for the total population — and rising in cultural influence, driving mainstream trends in music, television, music and other areas. Therefore, the report notes, those who market to Millennials and young people must reach Black youth.

rising-incomes-aa-300x281.jpg

2016 Nielsen Report: Black Buying Power Has Reached Tipping Point, But How Will Black America Leverage it to Create Wealth? - Atlanta Black Star

Keep believing that we all live in poverty. :0)

Last edited:

What a moron you are.

:0) Kiss my ass you retarded fuck. You're much too stupid to figure it out even if I painted you a picture.

Just let it be a surprise. :0)
I know I've won when one resorts to this response. Thanks for playing. Have a nice day from an Angry white dude. LOL

Forum List

Back