Trump Treason!!!

DiWIxp_W0AEEIlp.jpg

Was Trump this chummy with Putin, though?

More so,

37205021_10217649707820801_8293229317660344320_n.jpg

President Trump was warned by all his closest adviser, about the nature of the Russian leader: a murderer, a psychopath!

How could he have fallen, so easily, so deeply, under the dictatorā€™s sway????

This was Donald Trumpā€™s insane response when he was warned not to praise, coddle, succumb to Putinā€™s powers:

Trump said: "ā€¦I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Putin is not that kind of a man. ā€¦ he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

How could President Trump be so naĆÆve????
How could he be such a fool????

It's nothing short of TREASON!!!

Ohā€¦waitā€¦..did I say ā€˜Trumpā€™??

Did I say ā€˜Putinā€™???

Silly meā€¦..

That was Franklin Rooseveltā€¦.and it was Joseph Stalin to whom he was referringā€¦.

In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

Now, with knowledge of history, Iā€™m certain all the media and Democrats will be screaming about what a traitor Franklin Roosevelt wasā€¦.

ā€¦.wonā€™t they?
are you trying to support and defend Trumps ā€œRussia butt kissingā€ by pointing to FDR? Do you really think thatā€™s a strong arguement?

Now, focus like a laser: I'm proving.....PROVING.....that the term 'traitor' is simply a smear when applied to Trump....but a fact when applied to Roosevelt.

Roosevelt not only turned over control of the war to Stalin, costing thousands of American lives, but he allowed Stalin to keep 25,000 American soldiers as hostages.

On the obverse, this is Trump's record with Russia:

Anti-Russia Actions by Trumpā€¦things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

2.Pulled out of the Iran dealā€¦a Russian signee

3.Pulled out of Paris Accordsā€¦.a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russiaā€¦460 sanctions against individuals and entities

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies

7. Obamaā€¦.more flexible, Hillary ā€˜reset button,ā€™ wouldnā€™t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one dealā€¦.

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russiaā€¦.

And, of course, you dunce, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

Get it now, you dunce????
'
I dont think that Trump nor FDR are traitors. Thatā€™s just hyperbolic BS. I do think Trump is acting like a big pussy when it comes to Russia and Iā€™m starting to question whether there actually might be something more there than meets the eye.

Trump isn't.

FDR was.

Let's prove it together: anything here you can deny?

In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

How about here?

Not only did Stalin send his spies to infiltrate our government....but when Roosevelt was appraised of said spies......

.....HE PROMOTED THEM!!!

The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers. In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could. The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and ā€œfrom any human point of view, the pact was evil.ā€

As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Rooseveltā€™s assistant Secā€™y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Rooseveltā€™s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of Americaā€™s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

No action was taken, and in fact, Roosevelt promoted Hiss.

Almost a decade later, Chambers was called before the HUAC and named Hiss as a Soviet agent. Hiss sued Chambers, at which time Chambers presented ā€œā€¦ four notes in Alger Hiss's handwriting, sixty-five typewritten copies of State Department documents and five strips of microfilm, some of which contained photographs of State Department documents. The press came to call these the "Pumpkin Papers"(Whittaker Chambers - Wikipedia)

And, of course, all doubt was removed in 1995, when the Venona Soviet cables were decrypted.

Or here?

Anti-Russia Actions by Trumpā€¦things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

7. Obamaā€¦.more flexible, Hillary ā€˜reset button,ā€™ wouldnā€™t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one dealā€¦.

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russiaā€¦.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Thinking is hardly your strong suit.....just remember this: I am never wrong.
You should knock that ego down a notch, it isnā€™t flattering. You should also learn how to make concise points. Copy and pasting a lot of words does not make you sound smart nor is it productive in a good debate. Stick with one point at a time cause most of what you write just gets lost in the shuffle

Trust me....I'm gonna give your advice all the time and consideration it deserves.

Now....don't let me keep you....

are you trying to support and defend Trumps ā€œRussia butt kissingā€ by pointing to FDR? Do you really think thatā€™s a strong arguement?

Now, focus like a laser: I'm proving.....PROVING.....that the term 'traitor' is simply a smear when applied to Trump....but a fact when applied to Roosevelt.

Roosevelt not only turned over control of the war to Stalin, costing thousands of American lives, but he allowed Stalin to keep 25,000 American soldiers as hostages.

On the obverse, this is Trump's record with Russia:

Get it now, you dunce????
'
I dont think that Trump nor FDR are traitors. Thatā€™s just hyperbolic BS. I do think Trump is acting like a big pussy when it comes to Russia and Iā€™m starting to question whether there actually might be something more there than meets the eye.

Trump isn't.

FDR was.

Let's prove it together: anything here you can deny?

How about here?

Not only did Stalin send his spies to infiltrate our government....but when Roosevelt was appraised of said spies......

.....HE PROMOTED THEM!!!

The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers. In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could. The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and ā€œfrom any human point of view, the pact was evil.ā€

As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Rooseveltā€™s assistant Secā€™y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Rooseveltā€™s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of Americaā€™s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

Almost a decade later, Chambers was called before the HUAC and named Hiss as a Soviet agent. Hiss sued Chambers, at which time Chambers presented ā€œā€¦ four notes in Alger Hiss's handwriting, sixty-five typewritten copies of State Department documents and five strips of microfilm, some of which contained photographs of State Department documents. The press came to call these the "Pumpkin Papers"(Whittaker Chambers - Wikipedia)

And, of course, all doubt was removed in 1995, when the Venona Soviet cables were decrypted.

Or here?

Thinking is hardly your strong suit.....just remember this: I am never wrong.
You should knock that ego down a notch, it isnā€™t flattering. You should also learn how to make concise points. Copy and pasting a lot of words does not make you sound smart nor is it productive in a good debate. Stick with one point at a time cause most of what you write just gets lost in the shuffle

Trust me....I'm gonna give your advice all the time and consideration it deserves.

Now....don't let me keep you....
Much better! Youā€™re a quick study, glad youā€™re learning

Leftists have somehow taken Trump speaking the truth and gone absolutely :aargh:.

Good luck with that. :)

Trump has this vision or something the world is as stupid as the fart-smellers that voted for him.

hardly ----

President Trump was warned by all his closest adviser, about the nature of the Russian leader: a murderer, a psychopath!

In 2008 Mitt Romney warned Obama that Russia was a threat. Barry was more worried about scoring a 10 second sound-byte victory than being serious.

President Obama sent Secretary of State to give the Russian Ambassador a plastic prop with the word 'reset' on it to celebrate our brand new 'buddy-buddy' relationship with Russia and Putin. (Hillary couldn't even do that right - she f*ed it up by presenting the prop with the Russian word 'Overcharge' on it instead. Looking back, that was ironic since they paid her over $100 Million and she lost the Presidency to Trump later - She did help deliver Uranium One to them, though).

Barry was making every effort to cozy up to the Ex-KGB member / Russian dictator.

2014, the year Obama officially became Putin's BIT@H, was a very successful year for Putin, thanks to Barry:

UKRAINE / CRIMEA
- Putin moved his military along the border of the Ukraine, giving every indication of what he was planning to do. Despite a promise to the Ukraine that the US would help protect its sovereign borders Barry did NOTHING to prevent what was to come next - the Russian military annexation of Crimea. Obama refused to send the Ukraine weapons, refused to publicly warn Putin of doing anything - hell, he didn't even issue Vlad one of his patented yet moronic 'Red Lines' (from which he would have just backed down from anyway). Barry completely ignored the US promise to the Ukraine and sat back and gave Vlad a free hand in stepping in and taking Crimea. The rest of the world saw that under Obama a US Promise of support to allies meant NOTHING.

URANIUM ONE / US URANIUM
In 2014 the Russians made a move to buy Uranium One. The effort was financed by the KGB Bank and the leader of the effort was the same Russian who was so 'moved by the Clinton Foundation's work', that he gave Hillary well over $100 million.

Then FBI Director Robert Mueller, US AG Eric Holder, Sect of State Clinton, and President Obama were made well aware of how Russia was engaged in numerous crimes associated with their attempt to acquire Uranium One. They were into extortion, blackmail, were 'buying' US Nuclear Agency members and Politicians, and committing various acts of violence.

- WHY would anyone sell the Russians Uranium One (especially when they could not move the uranium out of the country)? It made no sense. (It became clear later)

- Knowing about these crimes associated with their desire to acquire Uranium One, WHY would anyone sell Uranium One to the Russians?

- WHY would the Obama administration hide these crimes?

Both Holder and Hillary were on the committee responsible for deciding if the sale would go through. Both withheld the information about the crimes from the board, and the deal went through. Despite knowing of these crimes, Obama still signed off on the deal. Not long after that Obama signed off on a quick deal that would allow 20% of US Uranium - now owned by Russia - to leave the United States. (WTF?!) It ended up in the hands of.....you guessed it...Russia!

RUSSIAN HACKING / INTERFERENCE
In 2014 Obama also learned that the Russians were conducting operations in the US to hack senior US government officials' / politicians' servers/e-mails, cause chaos, and cause division. Obama learned that Russia was conducting a military-style Counter Intelligence Operation using social media to successfully con liberal snowflakes into ORGANIZING and MARCHING for them (the Russians) AND learned that willing liberal groups were taking money from the Russians to spread racial division and violence. The Russians also attempted to hack our power grid.

Evidence shows Obama did NOTHING - he allowed the Russians to continue. Talk about illegal collusion. Obama had the choice to stop it - he chose not to. He did not warn politicians in the US the Russians were trying to hack them. In fact, technically, he facilitated that Russian crime, too.

HILLARY'S SERVER / ESPIONAGE:
Evidence shows Barak Obama knew Hillary Clinton was using an illegal server and e-mail to avoid compliance with the FOIA and Federal Records Act to keep her actions secret. (Evidence shows at the time that numerous agency directors in the Obama administration were doing so - Barak Obama set a new record for illegal non-compliance with the FOIA and FRA!)

Obama claimed to not have known about it until reading about it in the news; however evidence shows he had known for a longtime - he had even been e-mailing her using an alias himself!

KNOWING the Russians were attempting to hack senior US political reps and agency directors Obama had the opportunity and the duty to shut Hillary's illegal server use down. Instead, he allowed Hillary to continue to operate an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server containing TOP SECRET+ data. KNOWING the Russians were coming for it and allowing Hillary to continue to illegally jeopardize national security was every bit as much the same as Obama himself giving the Russians full access to Hillary's server.

In the end, the US IG reported they discovered that 6 foreign entities had accessed Hillary's server with phishing software and was sending the contents of her TOP SECRET+ server to them. The US IG pointed out that this information was passed to the FBI and that the FBI never did anything about it - no investigation of it. FBI Agent Strzok was asked point blank about being notified of this and simply replied back, "I don't remember'. The ex-Secretary of State has a personal illegal server containing TS data that is stolen by 6 foreign entities - a fact told to you by the US IG....and it slips your mind & you, the FBI, do nothing about it?!

WTF?!

In ONE YEAR Barak Obama 'renigs' on a promise to an ally, allows Putin to militarily annex part of that ally's country, hands over 20% of the US supply of Uranium to Russia while covering up Russian crimes, and facilitates the illegal Russian (and other) Espionage resulting in Top Secret data to be stolen from Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server Obama knew about and allowed to continue to be used....

AND YOU WANT THE CURRENT PRESIDENT TO BE IMPEACHED BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIS PRESS CONFERENCE WITH THE MAN OBAMA PERPETRATED TREASON FOR?

:wtf:

One last thing, traitor:

Believing no one could hear what they were saying, Barry told Putin's puppet, Medvedev, to go back to Putin and tell him he would be more flexible after he won re-election. All of the above TREASON occurred AFTER he was re-elected. Now we know what Barry meant by saying he would be more flexible after the election!

Last edited:

This was Donald Trumpā€™s insane response when he was warned not to praise, coddle, succumb to Putinā€™s powers:

Trump said: "ā€¦I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Putin is not that kind of a man. ā€¦ he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

Did I say ā€˜Putinā€™???

Silly meā€¦..

That was Franklin Rooseveltā€¦.and it was Joseph Stalin to whom he was referringā€¦.

Now, with knowledge of history, Iā€™m certain all the media and Democrats will be screaming about what a traitor Franklin Roosevelt wasā€¦.

ā€¦.wonā€™t they?

A better question is WHY are you so naive

The end of the cold war will bad economic news for the deep state Intelligence Community war profiteers neoconservatives reason their raising hell and accusing DJT of attending the Treason Summitt - Trump is Lucky ; they blew up JFK's brain , Right John Brennan?

Leftists have somehow taken Trump speaking the truth and gone absolutely :aargh:.

Good luck with that. :)
Trump speaking the truth?! Haha thatā€™s a good one. When did he do that?

As regular a night following day, one can always count on the Left being guilty of what they claim about the other side.

Lying is a perfect example....

Let's check:

Trump 'lies'ā€¦.compared to....

1. This is the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow

2. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

3. ObamaCare will save the average family $2500

4. They did a good job in Libya

5. A video caused Benghazi?

6. Islam has been woven into the fabric of our history

7. Jobs are gone and theyā€™re never coming back

8. Michael brown hands up donā€™t shoot

9. IRS not a smidgen of corruption

10. Shovel ready jobs.

11. Thereā€™s a Muslim travel ban?

12. Very little difference between capitalism and communism

13. Remember that ā€˜Red Lineā€™ in Syria that we were gonna enforce?

14. ā€œWe have removed all of Syriaā€™s poison gas reservesā€

15. Will be the most transparent in history (worst at FOIA requests)

16. October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

17. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president. Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

18. WASHINGTON (AP) ā€” The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access ā€” albeit briefly ā€” to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so. ā€¦ under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars.

Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars

19.ā€œClinton had endangered top-secret information by using an unsecured, home-brew email server when she was U.S. secretary of state. Obama's lie was told in 2015, when Obama was asked by Bill Plante of CBS when he learned Clinton had used an unsecured email server.

"The same time everybody else learned it, through news reports," ā€¦ According to the inspector general's report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton's server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.ā€ How could Hillary Clinton ever be prosecuted without implicating Obama, who emailed her using a pseudonym?ā€ Obamaā€™s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation

20."We can't drill our way out of this problem." Any time he talks about energy, he trots out that phrase. Whatever the problem, increasing domestic oil supply is never the solution. In 2012, when running for re-election, the president declared: "Even if we drilled every square inch of this country right now, we're going to be relying on other countries for oil."

Last edited:

Did I say ā€˜Putinā€™???

Silly meā€¦..

ā€¦.wonā€™t they?

The end of the cold war will bad economic news for the deep state Intelligence Community war profiteers neoconservatives reason their raising hell and accusing DJT of attending the Treason Summitt - Trump is Lucky ; they blew up JFK's brain , Right John Brennan?

Let's review: the term being tossed around, 'treason,' fits FDR, not Trump....

Let's prove it together:

How about here?

.....HE PROMOTED THEM!!!

Or here?

poor ol easy - stuck on high center stupid.
Siete, why do you continue to pop your head up like a gopher from a hole and remind everyone how ignorant and childish you are, just when everyone was finally, mercifully forgetting all about you?

It is sad that in response to so much fact and recorded history, which you could benefit from greatly, you have nothing to contribute except petty, butt-hurt, immature snippets and personal attacks.

I actually feel bad for you :itsok:.

Did I say ā€˜Putinā€™???

Silly meā€¦..

ā€¦.wonā€™t they?

Let's review: the term being tossed around, 'treason,' fits FDR, not Trump....

Let's prove it together:

How about here?

.....HE PROMOTED THEM!!!

Or here?

I agree with Prez Trump that detente , then end of the cold war , and the end of a possible WW3 is preferable.

"As president, I cannot make decisions on foreign policy in a futile effort to appease partisan critics or the media or Democrats who want to do nothing but resist and obstruct. Constructive dialogue between the United States and Russia forwards the opportunity to open new pathways toward peace and stability in our world. I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. As president, I will always put what is best for America and what is best for the American people."

No one accused Reagan of treason when he met with Gorbachev in 1986.

poor ol easy - stuck on high center stupid.
Siete, why do you continue to pop your head up like a gopher from a hole and remind everyone how ignorant and childish you are, just when everyone was finally, mercifully forgetting all about you?

It is sad that in response to so much fact and recorded history, which you could benefit from greatly, you have nothing to contribute except petty, butt-hurt, immature snippets and personal attacks.

I actually feel bad for you :itsok:.

and you continue to parrot past Clinton issues that have been debunked more times than you have IQ points .... high center stupid.

BE PROUD

and you continue to parrot past Clinton issues that have been debunked more times than you have IQ points .... high center stupid. BE PROUD

images

Keep up the hard work, snowflake....

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-18_15-53-24.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-18_15-53-24.jpeg
    9.9 KB · Views: 21
As I have often said, the Leftā€¦.the Democrats/Liberalsā€¦.have no sense of irony. They worship FDR as one of their demigods, yet attempt to paste the crime of ā€˜treasonā€™ on Trump.

George Kennan is credited with the policies that reversed FDRā€™s support of Soviet expansionismā€¦.conquestā€¦..and this is what Kennan said about Roosevelt:

After commenting bitterly on the ā€œinexcusable body of ignorance about the Russian Communist movement, about the history of its diplomacy, about what had happened in the purges, and about what had been going on in Poland and the Baltic States,ā€ Kennan turns more directly to FDR alone:

I also have in mind FDRs evident conviction that Stalin, while perhaps a somewhat

difficult customer, was only, after all, a person like any other person; that the reason

we hadnā€™t been able to get along with him in the past was that we had never really had

anyone with the proper personality and the proper qualities of sympathy and imagina-

tion to deal with him, that he had been snubbed all along by the arrogant conservatives of the Western capitals; and that if only he could be exposed to the persuasive charms of someone like FDR himself, ideological preconceptions would melt and Russiaā€™s cooperation with the West could be easily arranged.

For these assumptions there were no grounds whatsover; and they were of a puerility that was unworthy of a statesman of FDRs statureā€
http://www.mmisi.org/ma/30_02/nisbet.pdf

Kennan softens ā€˜treasonā€™ to ā€˜stupidity.ā€™
I disagree: there is far too much evidence for TREASON.

Forum List

Back