Trump Treason!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
President Trump was warned by all his closest adviser, about the nature of the Russian leader: a murderer, a psychopath!

How could he have fallen, so easily, so deeply, under the dictator’s sway????

This was Donald Trump’s insane response when he was warned not to praise, coddle, succumb to Putin’s powers:

Trump said: "…I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Putin is not that kind of a man. … he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

How could President Trump be so naïve????
How could he be such a fool????

It's nothing short of TREASON!!!

Oh…wait…..did I say ‘Trump’??

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

That was Franklin Roosevelt….and it was Joseph Stalin to whom he was referring….

In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

Now, with knowledge of history, I’m certain all the media and Democrats will be screaming about what a traitor Franklin Roosevelt was….

….won’t they?

All Deep State puppets like Brennan, McCain etc. have been barking from their holes calling Trump "a traitor." But they sure are traitors themselves and their "opinion" obviously was dictated by their Deep State bosses who will be really in trouble if Trump and Putin together start cleaning the world form their Globalist projects.

All Deep State puppets like Brennan, McCain etc. have been barking from their holes calling Trump "a traitor." But they sure are traitors themselves and their "opinion" obviously was dictated by their Deep State bosses who will be really in trouble if Trump and Putin together start cleaning the world form their Globalist projects.

I can agree with much of your post.....but let's be very clear: there is hardly a degree of separation between the nature of Joseph 'Koba' Stalin and Vladimir Putin, two communist homicidal dictators.

President Trump was warned by all his closest adviser, about the nature of the Russian leader: a murderer, a psychopath!

This was Donald Trump’s insane response when he was warned not to praise, coddle, succumb to Putin’s powers:

Trump said: "…I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Putin is not that kind of a man. … he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

That was Franklin Roosevelt….and it was Joseph Stalin to whom he was referring….

In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

Now, with knowledge of history, I’m certain all the media and Democrats will be screaming about what a traitor Franklin Roosevelt was….

….won’t they?
Had Stalin done something to set George Kennan off? Like Stalin sending spies to steal stuff from Americans? Or annexing a country for real?
Just wondering

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?
Had Stalin done something to set George Kennan off? Like Stalin sending spies to steal stuff from Americans? Or annexing a country for real?
Just wondering

Not only did Stalin send his spies to infiltrate our government....but when Roosevelt was appraised of said spies......

.....HE PROMOTED THEM!!!

The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers. In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could. The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and “from any human point of view, the pact was evil.”

As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Roosevelt’s assistant Sec’y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Roosevelt’s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

No action was taken, and in fact, Roosevelt promoted Hiss.

Almost a decade later, Chambers was called before the HUAC and named Hiss as a Soviet agent. Hiss sued Chambers, at which time Chambers presented “… four notes in Alger Hiss's handwriting, sixty-five typewritten copies of State Department documents and five strips of microfilm, some of which contained photographs of State Department documents. The press came to call these the "Pumpkin Papers"(Whittaker Chambers - Wikipedia)

And, of course, all doubt was removed in 1995, when the Venona Soviet cables were decrypted.

While the term 'traitor,' when applied to President Trump is a slander.....it is apt when applied to Roosevelt.

BTW....Brennan, who called Trump 'traitor'...
"CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

Brennan told a congressional panel last week that he "froze" while taking a CIA polygraph test four years later when the questioner asked him if he had ever worked with or for a group that was "dedicated to overthrowing the U.S.," CNN reported.

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Brennan said at a panel discussion regarding diversity in the intelligence community during the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s annual conference."
CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

What do USMESSAGEBOARD users think about the way U.S. citizens, ESPECIALLY progressives are provoking war with RUSSIA, all the while accusing Russia of hostility?

These are the same people who suggest the best method for national defense is through diplomacy as opposed weapons.

I can agree with much of your post.....but let's be very clear: there is hardly a degree of separation between the nature of Joseph 'Koba' Stalin and Vladimir Putin, two communist homicidal dictators.
You just don't know much about Putin. Your Media spreads lies about him 24/7.

Do you think modern Russia is a true example of Communism?

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?
Just wondering

"Or annexing a country for real?"

With Roosevelt's agreement, Stalin 'annexed' half of Europe.
Evidence can be seen in a document which Hopkins took with him to the Quebec conference in August, 1943, entitled "Russia's Position," quoted as follows in Robert Sherwood's book, "Roosevelt and Hopkins: An Intimate History,":
"Russia's post-war position in Europe will be a dominant one. With Germany crushed, there is no power in Europe to oppose her tremendous military forces."

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?

Franklin Roosevelt is dead. He's been dead for 74 years. Stalin is dead also. But the Soviets helped us beat Hitler. Putin is trying to take over our country. These comments are unrelated.

False equivalence.

Last edited:

You're not serious.....are you?????

Alexander Litvinenko at University College Hospital
Alexander Litvinenko was a former officer of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) and KGB, who fled from court prosecution in Russia and received political asylum in the United Kingdom.

On 1 November 2006, Litvinenko suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized. He died three weeks later, becoming the first confirmed victim of lethal polonium-210-induced acute radiation syndrome.[1] Litvinenko's allegations about the misdeeds of the FSB and his public deathbed accusations that Russian president Vladimir Putin was behind his unusual malady resulted in worldwide media coverage.[2]

Subsequent investigations by British authorities into the circumstances of Litvinenko's death led to serious diplomatic difficulties between the British and Russian governments.
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia

Do you think modern Russia is a true example of Communism?

Do you believe (I almost said 'think') that Roosevelt was a traitor?

Don´t buy into anything the military-industrial complex wants you to belive. They just want the tensions.

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?

Franklin Roosevelt is dead. He's been dead for 74 years.

Speaking of 'dead'.....

.... I’m looking for evidence to determine exactly when your cerebrum entered the dead zone, and based on my extensive experience watching CSI, I know that I should check for signs of insect activity: let’s call in the entomologist to pin down the exact moment of pupation!

HIllary_Clinton_Russia_Reset_Button_Image.jpg

Let's rewind the tape when Crooked Hillary actually colluded smiling it up with her uranium one deal and money. All thanks to Russia.

You should try to have a discussion without being condescending the entire time. It might be a fun experience; you never know! You didn't answer my question. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?
are you trying to support and defend Trumps “Russia butt kissing” by pointing to FDR? Do you really think that’s a strong arguement?

You should try to have a discussion without being condescending the entire time. It might be a fun experience; you never know! You didn't answer my question. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

You're not serious.....are you?????

Alexander Litvinenko at University College Hospital
Alexander Litvinenko was a former officer of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) and KGB, who fled from court prosecution in Russia and received political asylum in the United Kingdom.

On 1 November 2006, Litvinenko suddenly fell ill and was hospitalized. He died three weeks later, becoming the first confirmed victim of lethal polonium-210-induced acute radiation syndrome.[1] Litvinenko's allegations about the misdeeds of the FSB and his public deathbed accusations that Russian president Vladimir Putin was behind his unusual malady resulted in worldwide media coverage.[2]

Subsequent investigations by British authorities into the circumstances of Litvinenko's death led to serious diplomatic difficulties between the British and Russian governments.
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko - Wikipedia
Before believing your Media and "leaders" start requesting the evidence. And if the evidence is absent or it is just "probably" or "highly likely" it means you have been fooled and used in some dirty games. Pretty often those games are against Russia. But I remember how Bush bombed Iraq just because Colin Powell showed some powder during UN meeting.

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?
Just wondering
Do ewe know that the person who Hillary paid for the dossier was a Gasp British Spy?

Forum List

Back