New York Times video uses gay people as a punchline to mock Trump and Putin - THOUGHTS?

Thoughts about video?

• Vile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vile and Vulgar

• Vile, Vulgar and the Hypocrisy is RICH

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Vile, Vulgar, rich Hypocrisy and Propaganda

• Vile, Vulgar, rich Hypocrisy, Propaganda, and "progress"ives have lost sense of Boundaries.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Funny

• Funny, and our POTUS has it Coming

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Funny, our POTUS Has it Coming, and they probably do have Gay Sex.

• Funny, our POTUS Has it Coming, they probably have Gay Sex anyway, and I rather enjoy the Turmoil

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
I wonder where all the gay rights activists are? Why are they not up in arms over this? I was under the impression that gay bashing for any reason was not allowed. Just as bashing others for race, religon, or any other difference.

I guess it is perfectly fine to bash anyone as long as the left hates whoever is being bashed.

Don't you see all the fag insults perpetrated by the left on this forum?

Fags are only protected except in cases of political emergencies.

Someday they may realize what pawns they are.

All you need to know if you’re in the democrat party is you’re expendable if the party deems it necessary. They’re all about you until they can use you to hammer the other side. You would think that alone would be enough to leave that party.

All you need to know if you’re in the democrat party is you’re expendable if the party deems it necessary. They’re all about you until they can use you to hammer the other side. You would think that alone would be enough to leave that party.

The best example is how the Democrats are ready to thrown the constituency they use as a weapon against the Right, under the bus.

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Don't you see all the fag insults perpetrated by the left on this forum?

Fags are only protected except in cases of political emergencies.

Someday they may realize what pawns they are.

Sure, trump is just evangelical christian who rail against homosexually during the day and sneak out to the guy bars at night.

I wonder where all the gay rights activists are? Why are they not up in arms over this? I was under the impression that gay bashing for any reason was not allowed. Just as bashing others for race, religon, or any other difference.

I guess it is perfectly fine to bash anyone as long as the left hates whoever is being bashed.

You just outlined one of the reason for #Walkaway.
Even the left is catching on to the dems shenanigans.

Forum List

Back