Trump interview with Tucker where he calls Europe stupid for letting in migrants airs 1hour from now

• Banned
Trump: "the Dems want open borders. they want crime."

Tucker: "Why do you think that is?"

Trump: "maybe they were brought up in school that way....Maybe they're stupid"

maybe?

Love Tucker Carlson... Thanks.

Allowing unfettered immigration is a fools game. Immigration where the immigrant has a desire to join a nation based upon it's freedom, culture, character, employment opportunities, security and people is a great thing, but this misplaced migration of people whom really don't like the nation they are accessing is a fools game, because it becomes abusive, corruting, exploitive, and ultimately usery.

This guy is the definition of stupid and losing it.

He just backtracked from his statements that he made 24 hours ago.
America elected a clown.

Trump: "the Dems want open borders. they want crime."

Tucker: "Why do you think that is?"

Trump: "maybe they were brought up in school that way....Maybe they're stupid"

maybe?
Nobody wants open borders, super duper. Total lie. Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill it started out with a national ID card that would stop illegal immigration. Not your GOP BS that will keep it going forever.

America elected a clown.
If you think Trump is perfect then you are in the wrong country, so it's sad Nazi Germany fell because you might have envisioned more promise in those Nazis who would try their very best to be perfect for you.

Awe, dont have Fox News. Would be interesting to watch

i'll put up the video. there's FOX News in India in certain hotels. you don't have it in Kansas City?
I cut the cord. All pirate apps on PC now but the news channels find that shit fast lol

i can't go a day without walking around the house drinking red bull or coffee and watching fox & friends and tucker and the five...hannity is too repetitive though

Places like Sweden aren't as bad as alt-right websites claim, but many of the people there definitely regret letting in the immigrants. It's not about their religion or skin color, though. They're poor people from less developed countries. They have no skills and don't speak the language. Of course they end up involved in crime.

20180717_185054.jpg
This is the cover page for the app I use. It has everything from new theatrical releases to nearly every TV show from every country. EXCEPT NEWS lol

America elected a clown.
If you think Trump is perfect then you are in the wrong country, so it's sad Nazi Germany fell because you might have envisioned more promise in those Nazis who would try their very best to be perfect for you.
The amount of stupidity that he spits every day exceeded what we already knew about a portion of the US population quite honestly.

I could care what happens I have a comfortable life for me and for my kids, but the sheep that voted him in are the most that will be hurt in the short and long term and the country as a whole..

Forum List

Back