Trump Treason!!!

The United States works with despots all over the world when it suits our interest....Putin is no different....what the US faces in the world will be made much worse without working with Russia and China....can we all just grow up a little and realize that nations do not have friends we have interests...Trump is wise enough to see it what is wrong with the swamp and the media? maybe this new way is drying up their greased palms.....

Let's remind all of Lord Palmerston's version of your post:

We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.
Henry John Temple Palmerston, Remarks in the House of Commons, March 1, 1848
He sure said better than I......

Your version was just fine.

DiWIxp_W0AEEIlp.jpg

Was Trump this chummy with Putin, though?

Calling out Trump for Treason and calling for the end of ICE = The Wellstone memorial.....please keep it up libs......

Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

----- Nothing to do with Russia, except that maybe they failed to keep the chemical weapons out of Assad's hands

2.Pulled out of the Iran deal…a Russian signee

-----Russia was not the motivation

3.Pulled out of Paris Accords….a Russian signee

4.Sanctions against Russia…460 sanctions against individuals and entities

------The one set of sanctions that Trump finally signed under duress were put forward by Congress. Trump said publicly that the threat of sanctions was sufficient. Then Congress passed legislation that Trump could not back-out the sanctions.

5.Expelled Russian diplomats

-----Ordered by Congress

6.Gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles to use against Russian proxies

----Recommended by the Joint-Chiefs, not a Trump idea.

All Deep State puppets like Brennan, McCain etc. have been barking from their holes calling Trump "a traitor." But they sure are traitors themselves and their "opinion" obviously was dictated by their Deep State bosses who will be really in trouble if Trump and Putin together start cleaning the world form their Globalist projects.

I can agree with much of your post.....but let's be very clear: there is hardly a degree of separation between the nature of Joseph 'Koba' Stalin and Vladimir Putin, two communist homicidal dictators.

There is one big difference.

Stalin was a crazy communist who could not grow a country if it was planted on a gold mine.

Putin is a proud nationalist under whom Russia is finally growing. He absolutely loathes communism, a big problem for leftists.
Putin is a proud nationalist under whom Russia is finally growing. He absolutely loathes communism, a big problem for leftists.
With interests that are in conflict with US global domination.

Trump kept his eye on the ball. Why the F is Trump going to publicly bitch slap Putin for an election that Hillary lost all by herself. There's so much more to talk about with Russia besides who hacked the dumbass Liberals. Secure your damn servers you dumb f**ks.

President Trump was warned by all his closest adviser, about the nature of the Russian leader: a murderer, a psychopath!

How could he have fallen, so easily, so deeply, under the dictator’s sway????

This was Donald Trump’s insane response when he was warned not to praise, coddle, succumb to Putin’s powers:

Trump said: "…I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Putin is not that kind of a man. … he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

How could President Trump be so naïve????
How could he be such a fool????

It's nothing short of TREASON!!!

Oh…wait…..did I say ‘Trump’??

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

That was Franklin Roosevelt….and it was Joseph Stalin to whom he was referring….

In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

Now, with knowledge of history, I’m certain all the media and Democrats will be screaming about what a traitor Franklin Roosevelt was….

….won’t they?
are you trying to support and defend Trumps “Russia butt kissing” by pointing to FDR? Do you really think that’s a strong arguement?

Now, focus like a laser: I'm proving.....PROVING.....that the term 'traitor' is simply a smear when applied to Trump....but a fact when applied to Roosevelt.

Roosevelt not only turned over control of the war to Stalin, costing thousands of American lives, but he allowed Stalin to keep 25,000 American soldiers as hostages.

On the obverse, this is Trump's record with Russia:

Anti-Russia Actions by Trump…things that have directly and indirectly effected Russia

1.Bombed Russian ally, Syria, hitting Russian facilities killing a number of Russian military

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

And, of course, you dunce, first and foremost.....

Russia is a dictatorship.
Nothing emanates from Moscow without Putin's imprimatur....
The 'information' in the infamous 'dossier' came from Russia.

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

Get it now, you dunce????
'
I dont think that Trump nor FDR are traitors. That’s just hyperbolic BS. I do think Trump is acting like a big pussy when it comes to Russia and I’m starting to question whether there actually might be something more there than meets the eye.

----- Nothing to do with Russia, except that maybe they failed to keep the chemical weapons out of Assad's hands

------The one set of sanctions that Trump finally signed under duress were put forward by Congress. Trump said publicly that the threat of sanctions was sufficient. Then Congress passed legislation that Trump could not back-out the sanctions.

-----Ordered by Congress

----Recommended by the Joint-Chiefs, not a Trump idea.

Now, it appears that it is time to teach you a new word, an indict you with it: SPIN

Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.

A lie which has somehow been legitimized by an uneducated public. See newspeak, doublespeak

Public relations term, referring to slightly altering facts to portray a desired version of a story.

A feeble attempt on your part to pretend that everything I said....and Trump did.....isn't the absolute truth.

Sooooo.....you're a Hillary voter, huh?

President Trump was warned by all his closest adviser, about the nature of the Russian leader: a murderer, a psychopath!

This was Donald Trump’s insane response when he was warned not to praise, coddle, succumb to Putin’s powers:

Trump said: "…I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Putin is not that kind of a man. … he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace."

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

That was Franklin Roosevelt….and it was Joseph Stalin to whom he was referring….

In a letter to FDR, dated January 29, 1943, Ambassador William Bullitt warned Roosevelt about what would happen if he continued pursuing the policies of appeasement toward Stalin that formed the foundation of the American war strategy. He pleaded with FDR not to 'permit our war to prevent Nazi domination of Europe to be turned into a war to establish Soviet domination of Europe.' He predicted the Soviet annexation of half of Europe; George Kennan identified that letter as the earliest warning of what would be the result of FDR's policies. "For the President Personal & Secret: Correspondence Between Franklin D. Roosevelt and William C. Bullitt," Orville H. Bullitt, p. 575-590

FDR replied: "Bill, I don't dispute your facts, they are accurate, I don't dispute the logic of your reasoning. I have just had a hunch that Stalin is not that kind of a man. Harry says he's not and that he doesn't want anything in the world but security for his country, and I think that if I give him everything I possibly can and ask nothing from him in return, noblesse oblige, he won't try to annex anything and will work with me for a world of democracy and peace." William C. Bullitt, "How We Won The War and Lost The Peace," Life Magazine, August 30, 1948, p. 94

Now, with knowledge of history, I’m certain all the media and Democrats will be screaming about what a traitor Franklin Roosevelt was….

….won’t they?
are you trying to support and defend Trumps “Russia butt kissing” by pointing to FDR? Do you really think that’s a strong arguement?

Now, focus like a laser: I'm proving.....PROVING.....that the term 'traitor' is simply a smear when applied to Trump....but a fact when applied to Roosevelt.

Roosevelt not only turned over control of the war to Stalin, costing thousands of American lives, but he allowed Stalin to keep 25,000 American soldiers as hostages.

7. Obama….more flexible, Hillary ‘reset button,’ wouldn’t give Poland defensive missiles, Uranium one deal….

8. At the NATO meeting, he warned Germany not to make huge energy deals enriching Russia….

Now.....if Putin wanted Trump to win.......would there have ever.......ever.....been a dossier?????

'
I dont think that Trump nor FDR are traitors. That’s just hyperbolic BS. I do think Trump is acting like a big pussy when it comes to Russia and I’m starting to question whether there actually might be something more there than meets the eye.

Trump isn't.

FDR was.

Let's prove it together: anything here you can deny?

How about here?

Not only did Stalin send his spies to infiltrate our government....but when Roosevelt was appraised of said spies......

.....HE PROMOTED THEM!!!

The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers. In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could. The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and “from any human point of view, the pact was evil.”

As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Roosevelt’s assistant Sec’y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Roosevelt’s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

No action was taken, and in fact, Roosevelt promoted Hiss.

Almost a decade later, Chambers was called before the HUAC and named Hiss as a Soviet agent. Hiss sued Chambers, at which time Chambers presented “… four notes in Alger Hiss's handwriting, sixty-five typewritten copies of State Department documents and five strips of microfilm, some of which contained photographs of State Department documents. The press came to call these the "Pumpkin Papers"(Whittaker Chambers - Wikipedia)

And, of course, all doubt was removed in 1995, when the Venona Soviet cables were decrypted.

Or here?

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Thinking is hardly your strong suit.....just remember this: I am never wrong.

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?

'

Trump isn't.

FDR was.

Let's prove it together: anything here you can deny?

How about here?

Not only did Stalin send his spies to infiltrate our government....but when Roosevelt was appraised of said spies......

.....HE PROMOTED THEM!!!

The major player in the Alger Hiss saga was fellow Communist, Whitaker Chambers. In his book, Witness, Chambers explains is disillusionment as follows. In 1938, he determined not only to break with the Communist Party, but to inform on the Party when he could. The reason was that he was informed that Stalin was making efforts to align with Hitler, in 1939, and “from any human point of view, the pact was evil.”

As Hitler marched into Poland, Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Roosevelt’s assistant Sec’y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Roosevelt’s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself. (Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60)

No action was taken, and in fact, Roosevelt promoted Hiss.

Almost a decade later, Chambers was called before the HUAC and named Hiss as a Soviet agent. Hiss sued Chambers, at which time Chambers presented “… four notes in Alger Hiss's handwriting, sixty-five typewritten copies of State Department documents and five strips of microfilm, some of which contained photographs of State Department documents. The press came to call these the "Pumpkin Papers"(Whittaker Chambers - Wikipedia)

And, of course, all doubt was removed in 1995, when the Venona Soviet cables were decrypted.

Or here?

QED......the candidate of Vladimir Putin was Hillary Clinton and the Democrats.

Thinking is hardly your strong suit.....just remember this: I am never wrong.
You should knock that ego down a notch, it isn’t flattering. You should also learn how to make concise points. Copy and pasting a lot of words does not make you sound smart nor is it productive in a good debate. Stick with one point at a time cause most of what you write just gets lost in the shuffle

What we witnessed this week my friends (and the few enemies), is TRUMP TRIUMPH!

Now the leftists will run on the batshit insane Russia rhetoric, they will experience a loss so bad that we have never witnessed such.

Did I say ‘Putin’???

Silly me…..

….won’t they?
I've already mentioned this twice. Not to this extent, but FDR and Stalin were buddies. Dwight D was in Russia with Stalin to watch his troops. I think people don't know this. WTF. We beat Germany right? And now we're allies with Germany and can't touch Russia? PC, I really am amazed at the history these fks don't know.

Trump Treason!!!

yeah, the world knows.

F COMRADE TRUMP

Forum List

Back