trump told Russians in 2017 he was not concerned about their meddling in the 2016 election

Why should we be concerned with opinions people post on the internet?

Are you against free speech?

So there's no connection between posters who support Russia and posters who support Trump?

so what , as I already said in another thread but same subject . It is RUSSIAS and all others job to interfere in USA Elections . It is Americas job to fight the foreign interference JimH .

As I recall, Obabble was President in 2016 when the meddling occurred, and decided to do nothing about it in order to protect hiLIARy's electability.

Good for you posting the daily beast. Are you going to post the onion next?

I only have one question for you if You can fiqure out an answer. We have meddled in almost every election in every country. Why should we expect it to be any diffrent here? Do you think we should expect everyone else to keep their hands off but allow us to meddle?

I only have one question for you if You can fiqure out an answer. We have meddled in almost every election in every country. Why should we expect it to be any diffrent here? Do you think we should expect everyone else to keep their hands off but allow us to meddle?
That's exactly what Trump said in his meeting with Kislyak and Lavrov.

He also gave them info about a spy.

Trump Told Russian Officials He Was Unconcerned by Moscow’s Election Interference: Report

What a treasonous bastard......just another item added to Articles of Impeachment....
Why would he be concerned? You have 30 million illegals helping you, why can’t we get help?

Another trump lie proven bogus...How far did the special commission on election fraud go? Oh right...it was disbanded due to a lying POS so called asshole president....elected with the full support of Vladimir Putin and HIS NRA.

trump is a treasonous piece of shit....

trump is a treasonous piece of shit....

So I'm going to assume you won't be joining us when we elect Trump as the first President of the Confederated States of New America?

Forum List

Back