Yes, Trump WILL be impeached. It's a done deal

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hear me out....

Nixon's resignation: Even after the Republicans finally got on board, after the tapes came out and asked him to resign, and BEFORE he could be impeached, the Republicans still lost 40 House seats and 8 Senate seats.

Trump will be impeached. He can't resign after impeachment, though, even if asked, which the Republican Senate will do, so they don't have to go on the record.

Trump faces too many criminal charges once he leaves office. So he's trying to run out the statute of limitations clock by getting re-elected.

Trump will take his chances at trial and try to sway public opinion.

After the actual Senate trial, however, any Senate Republican who does not vote to convict him and remove him from office faces the very real risk that he will lose his Senate seat.

This is all about staying in power. Once Trump is weakened, and can't hurt the Republicans anymore, they will stampede to the mics "to do what's best for the country".

Hear me out....

Nixon's resignation: Even after the Republicans finally got on board, after the tapes came out and asked him to resign, and BEFORE he could be impeached, the Republicans still lost 40 House seats and 8 Senate seats.

Trump will be impeached. He can't resign after impeachment, though, even if asked, which the Republican Senate will do, so they don't have to go on the record.

Trump faces too many criminal charges once he leaves office. So he's trying to run out the statute of limitations clock by getting re-elected.

After the actual Senate trial, however, any Senate Republican who does not vote to convict him and remove him from office faces the very real risk that he will lose his Senate seat.

This is all about staying in power. Once Trump is weakened, and can't hurt the Republicans anymore, they will stampede to the mics "to do what's best for the country".

How many moons are there on your planet?

Do you have more than one sun?

Hear me out....

It’s quite possible that he’ll get impeached, but beyond that I have to disagree with you...

I believe there is a chance that he may resign, turning the nation over to a far more Conservative, and electable, Mike Pence.

Even if he doesn’t resign, there is no way the Democrats can scrape enough Republican votes together to reach the nimber necessary to convict Trump.

Hear me out....

"Trump will be impeached."

Tell me in your own words, what he will be 'impeached' for. Or hell, post a good link to reputed journalism that has proof he broke a law and that they "will impeach" for.

All I hear are rumors.

Hear me out....

It’s quite possible that he’ll get impeached, but beyond that I have to disagree with you...

I believe there is a chance that he may resign, turning the nation over to a far more Conservative, and electable, Mike Pence.

Even if he doesn’t resign, there is no way the Democrats can scrape enough Republican votes together to reach the nimber necessary to convict Trump.

McConnell still has to schedule it and I'm pretty sure the schedule is full.

Hear me out....

You're a sick puppy - why you refuse to let facts get in the way of your opinions is a mystery. Almost as mysterious as how you can possibly believe the happy horseshit your spewing. Never ask a barber if he thinks you need a haircut and never ask a libtard for the truth .....

Hear me out....

Zero chance Trump will resign.

I doubt the House will vote to impeach. In order to bring article of Impeachment the ENTIRE house would need to vote, meaning all those Stalinists in red districts who lied their way into office in 2018 would have to go on record, ensuring their defeat in 2020 and ensuring that the house returns to the GOP.

This is all kabuki theater.

Hear me out....

If it is a done deal, Is Pence president now? I missed today's news

Hear me out....

I doubt the House will vote to impeach. In order to bring article of Impeachment the ENTIRE house would need to vote, meaning all those Stalinists in red districts who lied their way into office in 2018 would have to go on record, ensuring their defeat in 2020 and ensuring that the house returns to the GOP.

House Democrats are going to jump on the Impeachment bus and risk their re-election? Oh really?

Hear me out....

Impeach then! What are you waiting on?

Hear me out....

House Democrats are going to jump on the Impeachment bus and risk their re-election? Oh really?

Nope. The deep blue Stalinists in safe districts would, but those who came from red districts by lying that they were moderates in 2018 certainly won't.

That's why Nancy Pelosi is shitting all over the process by having an inquiry prior to a vote. What the Stalinists want to do is try and drum up public support.

It isn't working.

Hear me out....

Tell me in your own words, what he will be 'impeached' for. Or hell, post a good link to reputed journalism that has proof he broke a law and that they "will impeach" for.

All I hear are rumors.

That's because all you hear is Fox News, aka the Trump Channel.

Hear me out....

All I hear are rumors.

That's because all you hear is Fox News, aka the Trump Channel.

And Comrade, when was the last time you left the hate sites of NBC and CNN?

They’re making sure America knows all of his crimes before the vote.

And when this doesn't even get enough votes in the House to get to the Senate? Too many Dems lied their way into office by claiming to be against the radicals in the party. An impeachment okay guarantees Republicans take the House back, making Dems powerless against a re-elected Trump.

Hear me out....

Do you live in a blue or pink Barbie house?

Forum List

Back