trump to parents of Iowa shooting victims

"get over it"

Read the rules! You need to have a minimum of two sentences of your opinion on the topic when starting a thread. I'm going to give you a chance to do that, otherwise the thread will be closed.

‘Trump said, “It’s horrible to see that happening. Just horrible. So surprised to see that happening here, but we’ll just have to get over it.”

Trump’s remarks came after a 17-year-old Perry High School student opened fire, killing a sixth grader and wounding four other people before taking his own life.

[...]

Democrats want to do something about mass shootings and gun violence, and Republicans want to do nothing. Trump is running for president for Trump. He doesn’t care about mass shootings in Iowa. His main priority is winning and avoiding a federal felony conviction.’

Trump and Republicans want to lie about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ in addition to doing nothing.

1704559658070.jpeg

Trump’s remarks came after a 17-year-old Perry High School student opened fire, killing a sixth grader and wounding four other people before taking his own life.
Odd it did not read:

Trump’s remarks came after a 17-year-old trans Perry High School student opened fire, killing a sixth grader and wounding four other people before taking his own life.

They conveniently left out the mental illness part.

"get over it"

Even the run of the mill republican is willing to offer "thought's a prayers"

Why can't this guy muster any sympathy at all?

This person, that made this cherry picked part of his speech, is lying by omission. You should probably un-follow him.

He is feeding you misinformation and purposely making Trump look awful. It is a lie.

I have book marked the portion of the speech, so folks can listen to what he said on this, before and after.

You should be ashamed about spreading despicable LIES!

Minute mark: 8:00

‘Trump said, “It’s horrible to see that happening. Just horrible. So surprised to see that happening here, but we’ll just have to get over it.”

[...]

Democrats want to do something about mass shootings and gun violence, and Republicans want to do nothing.
Not true. Republicans (and Democrats) want to be re-elected. Proposing effective laws would ensure that few would vote for them. See my personal comments at the bottom of my posts.

This person, that made this cherry picked part of his speech, is lying by omission. You should probably un-follow him.

He is feeding you misinformation and purposely making Trump look awful. It is a lie.

I have book marked the portion of the speech, so folks can listen to what he said on this, before and after.

Trump fucked up again

"get over it"

Even the run of the mill republican is willing to offer "thought's a prayers"

Why can't this guy muster any sympathy at all?

Look up narcissistic personality disorder. He checks all 9 boxes of having it. That’s why

youtube Jimmy kimmell and this and he put together 9 videos of trump saying or doing things that prove he has this disorder.

Hes probably a megalomaniac too. I don’t know what it means. I bet he’s also either a bit psychopath or sociopath. The type to try and take over a country. And he might actually do it. Better vote. And get your ignorant lazy frinds to understand how important it is.

Ladies, Michigan better stay blue or bye bye abortion.

When not on camera he says injured soldiers are suckers and losers. Is he lying off camera or on?

[...]

Democrats want to do something about mass shootings and gun violence, and Republicans want to do nothing. Trump is running for president for Trump. He doesn’t care about mass shootings in Iowa. His main priority is winning and avoiding a federal felony conviction.’

Trump and Republicans want to lie about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ in addition to doing nothing.

Bullshit.

I was listening and that's absolutely not what was meant when the words came out of his mouth, you predatory assholes, you knew it.

I knew immediately when he said it that the lying leftist vermin were going to twist what he said.

It's because they have nothing REAL to damage the man with. Pathetic.

Bunch of sick fucking losers.

Last edited:
From the OP C_Clayton_Jones' link:

The difference in approach to gun violence between Biden and Trump could not be more clear. On Friday, Biden marked the 500th dangerous person who was denied access to purchasing a gun by the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act. On the same day, Donald Trump went to Iowa and told a grieving town that they had to get over a mass shooting at their local high school.

Wow. With Biden's approach being so much better and more effective than Trump's, I wonder by how much Biden reduced shootings at our schools?

I wonder . . .

Oh, here it is:

1704560770584.png

1704560749329.png

Well, now that is strange.

In spite of Biden's far superior displays of caring about school shootings, and even taking time to "mark" the 500th person denied the right to purchase a firearm, school shootings more than doubled in his first year in the White House, and have yet to come back down to Trumpian levels.

I wonder why? I have a few ideas, but I'd like to give the Bidenistas on here a chance to speculate before I give the definitive answers.

Forum List

Back