Trump to Greet Netanyahu by Abandoning ‘2-state’ Doctrine

Even B'tselem admits that the actual houses with Jewish people living in them only take up around 1.7% of the "West Bank".

The larger figure of ~40% includes not only actual homes with Jewish people living in them, but also empty, unused land surrounding the settlements, land used for military purposes, and land declared as "State" land.

All of the combat took place in the Arab partition or in the international partition, not within the Jewish partition.
And besides that, Resolution 181 was never approved or implemented by the Security Council. There was no Jewish partition. It was still all Palestine.

Even B'tselem admits that the actual houses with Jewish people living in them only take up around 1.7% of the "West Bank".

The larger figure of ~40% includes not only actual homes with Jewish people living in them, but also empty, unused land surrounding the settlements, land used for military purposes, and land declared as "State" land.
62% of the West Bank is area C. That is off limits to any Palestinian development.

LOL. So, you don't count military and state land used to defend the settlements. You people are hilarious.

LOL. So, you don't count military and state land used to defend the settlements. You people are hilarious.

Go back to what the discussion was about though. Which is: Does Israel's "settlement" building prevent a two state solution?

toomuchtime_ said:
First, Israel's communities in Judea and Samaria take up less than 2% of the land, so the claim that they make a Palestinian state impossible is nonsense.

Only 2% of the land in question (Areas A, B and C) has homes built on them with Jewish people living in them. Thus only the 2% figure applies to the question. Its easy to negotiate empty land.

No, it is land that Israel will not negotiate away. They consider essential to and part of the settlements. That's why the UN calculates it as thus.

The Israeli One-State Solution
Caroline Glick has written a provocative book entitled The Israeli Solution: A One State Plan for Peace in the Middle East. In it, she argues that the futile quest for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Arab conflict over the land between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River is misguided, ill-conceived and doomed to failure.

Israel is not a terror state you dim bulb but the victims of constant terror attack. I am constantly amazed at Israeli tolerance toward their Arab neighbors. I know I would not be as tolerant of the constant attacks as they are and I tell them as much. I would be issuing many more 175 grain frontal lobotomies to known terrorist members when they showed their faces in public anywhere in the world. Hunt the Wolf, protect the flock.

I tell the Israelis I know all the time I wish they were more proactive in hunting down these Arab Muslim animals and I will assist them in any way I can!

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel is not a terror state you dim bulb but the victims of constant terror attack. I am constantly amazed at Israeli tolerance toward their Arab neighbors. I know I would not be as tolerant of the constant attacks as they are and I tell them as much. I would be issuing many more 175 grain frontal lobotomies to known terrorist members when they showed their faces in public anywhere in the world. Hunt the Wolf, protect the flock.

I tell the Israelis I know all the time I wish they were more proactive in hunting down these Arab Muslim animals and I will assist them in any way I can!
Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah, Israel's terrorist propaganda crap.

Blah, blah, blah always serves as your most compelling argument

You expect a coherent response to a mindless rant?

You are the equivalent of the vile racist proponents of Apartheid who said more or less what you are saying about the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine, as to how the non-blacks should be dealt with. Calling human beings animals because of their religion or race is fully in line with the racists that supported Apartheid in South Africa. Keep it up, the more this goes on, the less likely that the end-result for the Jews in Israel will be as peaceful and uneventful as the transition to a one-man, one-vote state was to the former white oppressors in South Africa.

When it comes right down to it I stand with Israel and am willing to fight along side them. Stick that up your six.

You expect a coherent response to a mindless rant?

Not from a terrorist sympathizer I don't!

You are the equivalent of the vile racist proponents of Apartheid who said more or less what you are saying about the native Muslims and Christians of Palestine, as to how the non-blacks should be dealt with. Calling human beings animals because of their religion or race is fully in line with the racists that supported Apartheid in South Africa. Keep it up, the more this goes on, the less likely that the end-result for the Jews in Israel will be as peaceful and uneventful as the transition to a one-man, one-vote state was to the former white oppressors in South Africa.

First, I am not a racist and you have not offered one shred of evidence only just made a charge as most people suffering from "projection" do. Muslim nations that surround Israel have sized the homes, moneys, and belongings of many millions of Jews as they forced them out of their countries allowing them only the clothing they could carry. The Christians in those same Muslim countries are systematically oppressed attacked by the people and governments of those countries as reported in the news constantly. Muslims in the Middle East are crucifying, beheading, and burning alive Christians as well as selling Yazidi women into sex slavery, and yet you call me a racist; amazing. Where is your outrage for all that??? People like you demand reparations and a return for "Palestians" that left Israel in 1948 yet there have been more Millions of Jews forced out of Muslim countries. I don't hear squat about reparations for the billions in homes, bank accounts, and businesses that the Arab Muslim nations seized from the many millions of Jewish citizens they FORCED OUT! Why the SILENT TREATMENT on that subject? Are you a RACIST when it comes to JEWS? Is FAIR and JUST not FAIR and JUST for ALL or is it just for MUSLIMS? If you did not have a double standard you would have NO standard at all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back