Trump to Greet Netanyahu by Abandoning ‘2-state’ Doctrine

Muslims have been terrorists for 1,600 years, that is why you love them. You like raping babies.

Jew terrorism:

0-100 AD

guerre-giudaiche.jpg

1920-1948

israel-terrorist.jpg

Today

dail-mail-idf-used-boy-as-a-human-shield.jpg

Muslims have been terrorists for 1,600 years, that is why you love them. You like raping babies.
Ooooo, terrorist. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Hamas is an international terrorist organization as defined by every free nation.

Figures you are such a freak you side with people who celebrate murdering children and danced in the streets on 9-11-01.

Jew terrorism:

0-100 AD

guerre-giudaiche.jpg

1920-1948

israel-terrorist.jpg

Today

dail-mail-idf-used-boy-as-a-human-shield.jpg
I wish I was wanted by your terrorists too, would have made my time in the West Bank more fun.

Love your faux news as your source, very entertaining.

Hamas is an international terrorist organization as defined by every free nation.

Figures you are such a freak you side with people who celebrate murdering children and danced in the streets on 9-11-01.
Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.
The free world calls the Palestinians terrorists, dufus.

Israel has only two requirements - to be recognized that they may exist and for Palestinians to end terrorism.

Palestinians say no to both.

Personally I hope they are all sent packing to Syria where I hear there is a lot of available housing.

Who was Israel's boogyman before there was Hamas?

Israel has only two requirements - to be recognized that they may exist and for Palestinians to end terrorism.

Personally I hope they are all sent packing to Syria where I hear there is a lot of available housing.
Don't forget that the court in the EU said that the criteria used for the Hamas terrorist designation was bogus. That is probably true in other places.

Basically, it is just political name calling.

Don't forget that the court in the EU said that the criteria used for the Hamas terrorist designation was bogus. That is probably true in other places.

Basically, it is just political name calling.
Wow, international court quotes!

What's their ruling on thousands of rockets being fired at civilians by the Palestinians using launch locations like schools and apartment rooftops?

Oh yeah, not a peep.

I look forward to Trump using napalm in Gaza.

Who was Israel's boogyman before there was Hamas?

You are always on the illegal side.

You are always on the illegal side.
994469_700420970045298_7591768516475253299_n.jpg

What flag is that? I don't see them on the list of nations.
You need a better list.

When they arrive at Gaza we will be able to judge the level of their commitment.

Funny how they hide behind the US flag.

The people in the US support Palestine. Not the lackeys in the government, of course.

Only a few Obama supporters like terrorists.
I look forward to Trump helping to relocate them to Syria after moving our embassy to the Israeli capital Jerusalem.

Forum List

Back