Trump to break another tradition after becoming president

owebo, post: 16092482
What did she win?

She wins the right to say I told you so when Trump fucks America up like Bush 43 did.

It is becoming increasingly clear that Putin owns Trump. I know trump believers won't ever accept that, but that cozy relationship Trump and Tillerson have with Putin is a constitutional crisis on a collision course with American history.

And the potential for Kleptocracy such as exists in Russia to consume American society is a danger that should concern every Anerican.
So, you don't know what she won?

Are you kidding? Barry Hussein spent most of his administration in a never ending campaign and taxpayer funded speaking trips to a dwindling democrat party base.

The Democratic Party Base has not shrunk.

80,000 didn't vote in three swing states.

Hillary reviewed 2.8 million more votes than Trump.

The electoral college can make the loser be the winner. If you think the GOP base is bigger than the Dem base let's eliminate the electoral college and make every vote count, just like the Senate and the House.

Dems are blaming everyone for the loss other than who they should be blaming.

Hillary is the reason they lost. Blame her.

So, you don't know what she won?

You can't quit being an idiot anytime. You never engage in a discussion. That's a broken record you keep playing there.

You must have no confidence that idiot Trump will govern well.

Convenient way to be in denial that Putin helped Trump not Clinton.

I'll believe the CIA and FBI before I believe Trump on what Putin did.

Trump is dissing the CIA because his relationship with Putin is so important.

Not good judgment for a US president.

Do you disagree.

fantastic, an innovative leader willing to think outside of the box - 2 thumbs up!

also, President Fucknuts plans to be an activist and to criticize and harrass the incoming administration - I bet you have a hard on for that - amirite???

You may not be familiar, but American tradition is for an outgoing President to fade from the scene and allow the new President to work on his agenda

Obama? Well, we already know that he has zero class and that he is a liar; so his plans should come as no surprise - he did all he could to fuck this country up, so why stop now?

This "tradition" that you seem upset about, the fact that Trump may make himself accesible to the people that he works for - it's a good thing.

Lastly - GFY

It's hard for many democrats to blame her when she WON nearly 3 million more votes than trump...though I think her campaign does deserve plenty of blame....not all of it, but a good deal of it because she wasn't strong enough to battle everything that was thrown at her, even if it was UNFAIRLY thrown at her....imo.

Convenient way to be in denial that Putin helped Trump not Clinton.

I'll believe the CIA and FBI before I believe Trump on what Putin did.

Trump is dissing the CIA because his relationship with Putin is so important.

Not good judgment for a US president.

Do you disagree.

Are you contending that Hillarys Russian reset button was imprudent and Obama was inaccurate at his scoffing at Romneys assertion of Russian international relevance?

What emails exposed by the Podesta leak were not authentic?

It's hard for many democrats to blame her when she WON nearly 3 million more votes than trump...though I think her campaign does deserve plenty of blame....not all of it, but a good deal of it because she wasn't strong enough to battle everything that was thrown at her, even if it was UNFAIRLY thrown at her....imo.

The raw vote count means shit. Everyone knew that going in to the election.

If you want to abolish the electoral college, that's fine,but then you should be an advocate for abolishing Congress. Because that's the basis of our representative democracy. We should have a popular vote on every issue and not have elected officials to represent their constituency. Every decision made by the Fed should be determined by popular vote.

Would Obamacare have passed?

fantastic, an innovative leader willing to think outside of the box - 2 thumbs up!

also, President Fucknuts plans to be an activist and to criticize and harrass the incoming administration - I bet you have a hard on for that - amirite???

You may not be familiar, but American tradition is for an outgoing President to fade from the scene and allow the new President to work on his agenda

Obama? Well, we already know that he has zero class and that he is a liar; so his plans should come as no surprise - he did all he could to fuck this country up, so why stop now?

This "tradition" that you seem upset about, the fact that Trump may make himself accesible to the people that he works for - it's a good thing.

Lastly - GFY

#flyoverstatesmatter

If you want to abolish the electoral college, that's fine,but then you should be an advocate for abolishing Congress. Because that's the basis of our representative democracy. We should have a popular vote on every issue and not have elected officials to represent their constituency. Every decision made by the Fed should be determined by popular vote.

Sure - get rid of the electoral college - let's run with mob rule - sounds great!

It should be easy, all you need is 34 States; 34 Senators and 290 Congressmen!

So liberals & democrats; knock yourselves out with that, seems like a real productive use of your time.

And MOST of Obama's agenda never had any chance to pass the scrutiny of getting through Congress - Obamacare got through, but only with threats and much cajoling.

Obama lived by the executive order, that is why leftists are so freaked out; they KNOW that MOST of the "Obama legacy" can and will be undone with the stroke of a pen

I can't wait!

What was UNFAIRLY thrown at her? The truth? Evidence? She didn't take cyber security serious, unlike the Republicans?

Please enlighten me.

Convince me with facts, truth and logic why you are correct.

Prove to me that since the Russians hacked Clinton and the DNC during the Primary, they also hacked the Presidential Election. Links to credible to websites would be helpful.

Make believe I am an EC elector and persuade me to change my vote. Do not use supposition or assumptions.

Obama invented the continuous campaign cycle.

He had rallies for the stimulus and Obamacare, and then he even had rallies against the Republican House after admitting his party got "shellacked" in 2010.

What was UNFAIRLY thrown at her? The truth? Evidence? She didn't take cyber security serious, unlike the Republicans?

Please enlighten me.

Convince me with facts, truth and logic why you are correct.

Prove to me that since the Russians hacked Clinton and the DNC during the Primary, they also hacked the Presidential Election. Links to credible to websites would be helpful.

Make believe I am an EC elector and persuade me to change my vote. Do not use supposition or assumptions.

Not going to happen.

There is not 1 snowflake poster at this site that will engage you in that challenge.

I encourage it, though.

Can we get a snowflake to make their full and complete argument to electors as to why they should not vote for the candidates that their constituents voted for?

Tell us why the Wisconsin electors should defy the will of their constituents and cast their vote for someone other than who they elected?

electors were suppose to work like congress, where EACH congress critter has his own, individual vote....the 20 congressmen representing Texas are NOT FORCED by their state to vote as a solid block group in the US Congress....each congressman represents a district of voters in each State and have an INDIVIDUAL vote!

Electors are not wrong and not the problem with our presidential electoral college process, but the states that FORCE electors representing the entire populous to vote in a block of WINNER TAKES ALL....instead of giving them each, an individual vote as intended by the founders, representing all of the state citizen voting districts, just like congressmen individually represent all of the state voting districts, IS the Problem

electors were suppose to work like congress, where EACH congress critter has his own, individual vote....the 20 congressmen representing Texas are NOT FORCED by their state to vote as a solid block group in the US Congress....each congressman represents a district of voters in each State and have an INDIVIDUAL vote!

Electors are not wrong and not the problem with our presidential electoral college process, but the states that FORCE electors representing the entire populous to vote in a block of WINNER TAKES ALL....instead of giving them each, an individual vote as intended by the founders, representing all of the state citizen voting districts, just like congressmen individually represent all of the state voting districts, IS the Problem

I don't disagree entirely - you make a decent point here

BUT - electors were also supposed to be elected by the legislatures in each state, not directly by the people

so, there's that...

I don't disagree entirely - you make a decent point here

BUT - electors were also supposed to be elected by the legislatures in each state, not dorectly by the people

so, there's that...

Look, there is simply no way that Trump
Is going to lose 37 electoral votes due to some sort of contientious objector movement.

Trump is POTUS 45. Dems need to begin molding a 2020 candidate. I suggest Corey Booker so they can use the whole "racist" thing. That's their wheelhouse.

Forum List

Back