Trump to break another tradition after becoming president

Pep rallies are Trumps style
He just keeps WINNING....loser!
Hitler's Nuremberg rallies in the 1920's & '30's come to mind. Der Führer kept winning too...until he lost and took millions with him! Folks thought he was a great guy until they found the courage to acknowledge they had been wrong!

Ouch, I felt that butt hurt from you half way across the country. It's like you're riding a bike ... without a seat ...
Why not at all, shit for brains! I'm not in touch with your vision of reality! My post was merely a historical comparison of two similar egomaniacal narcissists who people first fell in love with then had a change of heart when they sobered up remembering the broken promises, the strife and all the graves!

Rejoice in your choice and save your recriminations for a later time when no one will remember you as of today!

That's why you went with Trump was Hitler, it made sense. No, it didn't you fucking moron.

So if Trump is Hitler in Nuremberg, who was Hillary in Nazi Germany? Oops, just crushed you under my shoe ...
You're being obtusely stupid now. The only pair being compared in their similarities you uneducated fool, were Trump and der Führer. I could have substituted Napoleon for the Austrian or compared the whole fucking trio doing a circle jerk, shit for brains!

I think you have the hots for Hillary to bring her into the mix and always trying to turn the conversation towards her, you fucking pervert! You've been missing counseling sessions again haven't you? Does your parole officer know about that?

He just keeps WINNING....loser!
Hitler's Nuremberg rallies in the 1920's & '30's come to mind. Der Führer kept winning too...until he lost and took millions with him! Folks thought he was a great guy until they found the courage to acknowledge they had been wrong!

Ouch, I felt that butt hurt from you half way across the country. It's like you're riding a bike ... without a seat ...
Why not at all, shit for brains! I'm not in touch with your vision of reality! My post was merely a historical comparison of two similar egomaniacal narcissists who people first fell in love with then had a change of heart when they sobered up remembering the broken promises, the strife and all the graves!

Rejoice in your choice and save your recriminations for a later time when no one will remember you as of today!

That's why you went with Trump was Hitler, it made sense. No, it didn't you fucking moron.

So if Trump is Hitler in Nuremberg, who was Hillary in Nazi Germany? Oops, just crushed you under my shoe ...
You're being obtusely stupid now. The only pair being compared in their similarities you uneducated fool, were Trump and der Führer. I could have substituted Napoleon for the Austrian or compared the whole fucking trio doing a circle jerk, shit for brains!

I think you have the hots for Hillary to bring her into the mix and always trying to turn the conversation towards her, you fucking pervert! You've been missing counseling sessions again haven't you? Does your parole officer know about that?

You think I "have the hots for Hillary?"

:lmao:

OMG, that's funny. I can't wait for your next trick

Rallies are perfect for him.

Notice that he never ever says anything except how tremendous amazing UUUUge bigly he is and how great he did in the election.

That's it.

He's a child and that's all he's got.

He doesn't dare pretend to save car manufacturing or Carrier or any of his other lies. He backed down from Mexico, China, Russia, Taiwan and he has said he has no intention on actually serving his country.

Its all about his brand, Ivanka's brand, selling more of their shit that's made in other countries.

So yeah - "rallies" with the gullible RWNJ traitors.

Bow down morons Pootarians.

Obama has been in campaign mode for nine years plus. Only fitting that President Trump do the same.

Nope.

But, as usual, you try desperate to change the subject.

Does it matter to you RWNJ traitors care that what he says is not at all what happened?

Zander, post: 16098783
Another bitter clinger!

None of us are clinging to Putin. Why are you?

How many Syrian babies and women and elderly did Assad and Putin kill this past month.
It's on you too Putin/Trump cling-on.

Your "To Assault" list huh?

Why did you go there?

Just want the morons to keep acting like fools in public so we won't forget who voted for this clown we now have as president.

I am going there because liberal extremists keep assaulting Trump supporters. Or whites who they guess are Trump supporters. Not really following the news, huh?

Just updating your "To Assault" list, Santa?

I am going there because liberal extremists keep assaulting Trump supporters.

Ignorant people generalize. Millions
upon millions who find Trump and his supporters deplorable, don't condone violence. But idiots like you have little chance find a violent trying to talk some sense into you.

I am going there because liberal extremists keep assaulting Trump supporters.

Ignorant people generalize. Millions
upon millions who find Trump and his supporters deplorable, don't condone violence. But idiots like you have little chance find a violent trying to talk some sense into you.

Gotcha, you don't "condone" violence, but then again if someone has an opportunity to beat the shit out of a Trump supporter ... Go To It !!!

Forum List

Back