Trump to break another tradition after becoming president

Breaking established traditions....Go Trump!

At what he had billed as his final post-election “thank you” rally, Donald Trump hinted that he just might keep on holding them after being sworn in as president next month.

“They’re saying, ‘As president, he shouldn’t be doing rallies,’ ” he told a crowd in Mobile, Ala., Saturday night.

“But I think we should, right? We’ve done everything else the opposite,” he said to cheers.

“This is the way you get an honest word out. Because you can’t give it to them” — pointing at the press pool — “because they’re so dishonest.”

More rallies might mean more jabs such as the ones Trump scattered for fans in Mobile.

He called New York Times columnist Paul Krugman “a demented person” for tweeting that as president, Trump will have an “incentive” to allow another 9/11 event.

He let the crowd boo Michelle Obama for saying “that there’s no hope,” before adding, “I actually think she made that statement not meaning it the way it came out,” and noting “she could not have been nicer” when they met at the White House after the election.

He also lauded his unorthodox campaign, calling it “as good as it gets in terms of entertainment,” before adding, “Now the work begins.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

I agree with him here. The press wont give him a fair shake, and the congress will be pretty hostile towards him to. Best to just go around all of them right to the people and pressure them in their districts at election time.
Since a lot more of the people voted for Clinton than did for Trump, I doubt that will help him, other than feeding his ego by going where dumb crackers are the majority.
U.S. Total Clinton 65,844,594 Trump 62,979,616

Of course, he could hold some in Moscow.

At what he had billed as his final post-election “thank you” rally, Donald Trump hinted that he just might keep on holding them after being sworn in as president next month.

“They’re saying, ‘As president, he shouldn’t be doing rallies,’ ” he told a crowd in Mobile, Ala., Saturday night.

“But I think we should, right? We’ve done everything else the opposite,” he said to cheers.

“This is the way you get an honest word out. Because you can’t give it to them” — pointing at the press pool — “because they’re so dishonest.”

More rallies might mean more jabs such as the ones Trump scattered for fans in Mobile.

He called New York Times columnist Paul Krugman “a demented person” for tweeting that as president, Trump will have an “incentive” to allow another 9/11 event.

He let the crowd boo Michelle Obama for saying “that there’s no hope,” before adding, “I actually think she made that statement not meaning it the way it came out,” and noting “she could not have been nicer” when they met at the White House after the election.

He also lauded his unorthodox campaign, calling it “as good as it gets in terms of entertainment,” before adding, “Now the work begins.”

I agree with him here. The press wont give him a fair shake, and the congress will be pretty hostile towards him to. Best to just go around all of them right to the people and pressure them in their districts at election time.
Since a lot more of the people voted for Clinton than did for Trump, I doubt that will help him, other than feeding his ego by going where dumb crackers are the majority.

Why do butt hurt liberals constantly resort to name calling?

I thought they were better than that...apparently, they are not.

Now you have to convince enough people that Hillary won CA by 4 million God Damned votes, considering the fact that she lost the election before the polls closed in CA.

So when President Trump holds a rally to thank people and talk about his agenda, how is that different than president Barry rallying the troops at a dimocrat fundraiser or on behalf of the Hildebeast's campaign?

The campaign's over dumbass.

Obama has been never been off the campaign trail since he took the Oath of Office...

in 2009

What's your point?

You lie. What's the point of lying?

Who's lying?

Where have you been the last 8 years?

Trump needs them.
They make him feel bigly.
Sad.

Sad is crawling back into his hole like the Ice Queen you voted for.

Sad is also the raging butt hurt that just won't go away in you losers

He'll do anything it takes to avoid having to figure how to do the job you idiots elected him to do.

He has no interest in being president. He's just a narcissist who can't live without constant attention.

Rather than take a day off to golf, Trump will take several days off to get his ego stroked.

"Am I great, or what? Boy, are you guys lucky to see me today, right?"

All of a sudden DEMS don't want to spend on infastructure?

HUH?
nobody claims that. but the right.

Ok, good. That liberal poster who was complaining about Trump's plan to work on infrastructure is an anomaly.
no, the complaint is that it might cause inflation and benefit mostly those who can afford to invest them.

the right likes to invest in prisons instead of canals.

Inflation is guaranteed. Fed raised rates last week for the first time in the entire Obama administration.

Interesting timing....waiting until after the election.

We need prisons and canals. If a criminal murders you, your concern over canals diminishes greatly.

Pep rallies are Trumps style
He just keeps WINNING....loser!
Hitler's Nuremberg rallies in the 1920's & '30's come to mind. Der Führer kept winning too...until he lost and took millions with him! Folks thought he was a great guy until they found the courage to acknowledge they had been wrong!

Ouch, I felt that butt hurt from you half way across the country. It's like you're riding a bike ... without a seat ...

Hitler's Nuremberg rallies in the 1920's & '30's come to mind. Der Führer kept winning too...until he lost and took millions with him! Folks thought he was a great guy until they found the courage to acknowledge they had been wrong!

Ouch, I felt that butt hurt from you half way across the country. It's like you're riding a bike ... without a seat ...
Why not at all, shit for brains! I'm not in touch with your vision of reality! My post was merely a historical comparison of two similar egomaniacal narcissists who people first fell in love with then had a change of heart when they sobered up remembering the broken promises, the strife and all the graves!

Rejoice in your choice and save your recriminations for a later time when no one will remember you as of today!

Why not at all, shit for brains! I'm not in touch with your vision of reality! My post was merely a historical comparison of two similar egomaniacal narcissists who people first fell in love with then had a change of heart when they sobered up remembering the broken promises, the strife and all the graves!

Rejoice in your choice and save your recriminations for a later time when no one will remember you as of today!

That's why you went with Trump was Hitler, it made sense. No, it didn't you fucking moron.

So if Trump is Hitler in Nuremberg, who was Hillary in Nazi Germany? Oops, just crushed you under my shoe ...

Bush was Hitler...

Trump is Hitler...

I'm seeing a trend here.

Libs are idiots

Another bitter clinger!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back