Trump to break another tradition after becoming president

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Breaking established traditions....Go Trump!

At what he had billed as his final post-election “thank you” rally, Donald Trump hinted that he just might keep on holding them after being sworn in as president next month.

“They’re saying, ‘As president, he shouldn’t be doing rallies,’ ” he told a crowd in Mobile, Ala., Saturday night.

“But I think we should, right? We’ve done everything else the opposite,” he said to cheers.

“This is the way you get an honest word out. Because you can’t give it to them” — pointing at the press pool — “because they’re so dishonest.”

More rallies might mean more jabs such as the ones Trump scattered for fans in Mobile.

He called New York Times columnist Paul Krugman “a demented person” for tweeting that as president, Trump will have an “incentive” to allow another 9/11 event.

He let the crowd boo Michelle Obama for saying “that there’s no hope,” before adding, “I actually think she made that statement not meaning it the way it came out,” and noting “she could not have been nicer” when they met at the White House after the election.

He also lauded his unorthodox campaign, calling it “as good as it gets in terms of entertainment,” before adding, “Now the work begins.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Trump needs them.
They make him feel bigly.
Sad.

Breaking established traditions....Go Trump!

At what he had billed as his final post-election “thank you” rally, Donald Trump hinted that he just might keep on holding them after being sworn in as president next month.

“They’re saying, ‘As president, he shouldn’t be doing rallies,’ ” he told a crowd in Mobile, Ala., Saturday night.

“But I think we should, right? We’ve done everything else the opposite,” he said to cheers.

“This is the way you get an honest word out. Because you can’t give it to them” — pointing at the press pool — “because they’re so dishonest.”

More rallies might mean more jabs such as the ones Trump scattered for fans in Mobile.

He called New York Times columnist Paul Krugman “a demented person” for tweeting that as president, Trump will have an “incentive” to allow another 9/11 event.

He let the crowd boo Michelle Obama for saying “that there’s no hope,” before adding, “I actually think she made that statement not meaning it the way it came out,” and noting “she could not have been nicer” when they met at the White House after the election.

He also lauded his unorthodox campaign, calling it “as good as it gets in terms of entertainment,” before adding, “Now the work begins.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

I agree with him here. The press wont give him a fair shake, and the congress will be pretty hostile towards him to. Best to just go around all of them right to the people and pressure them in their districts at election time.

I told you the left's pain and suffering had only just begun. The MSM are still playing by the pre-Trump playbook, he's several moves ahead of the fools.

Well, one thing is for damn sure, Trump is making elitist Dems work their asses off to get any future votes..........they might have to face 'real people'.........:badgrin:.

Dems making fun of the rallies because their candidate can't get anyone to show up for her appearances, and when they do, she pulls a "No show Jones" and gets drunk at her hotel room and skips the event.

Clementine, post: 16092345
This is the best way to communicate with people directly. It's more transparent that having everything filtered through a bias media.

There is no fact checking coming between the speaker and the idolaters worshipping their newfound political God,

Facts are a problem for Trump and his believers. Yes the press does tend to interfere in the process of demogogery and fabricating conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back