Trump to allow imports of African elephant trophies

trump-sons.jpg

Of course he is. Clearly, we can see why.

My new ivory shipment just came in

Can't wait for my panda bear skin rug

:banana:

Emotion is expected in this situation, but if you really want to save these herds, what is the big deal about some guy having his trophy?

Is he going to put a gun to your head and force you to admire it in his den?

Because it is barbaric. You are killing a highly evolved intelligent animal. For money.

Should we go back to sticking human heads in poles?

Emotion is what this type of hunting is. It is a misplaced sense of bravado that sticks dismembered animal parts on the wall. Do you when emotion isn’t involved or is tempered by rationality? People who hunt and eat it.

HOw is it misplaced? Hunting is a skill, not to mention getting the money to afford such hobbies.
Hunting is a means of obtaining food. No more. No less.

Hunting is a hobby and sport and a tradition that many good people love.

Your hobby seems to be looking down on people different than you.
Your own hobby of looking down on others seems to have gotten in the way of understanding.

I will repeat what I already stated. I don’t have an issue with hunting per se. I love my Bambiburger.

But that is the difference between you and I. You just like to kill things.

1. I don't hunt. I just don't look down on those that do. I don't have a problem with people being different than me.

2. When you say things like "you just like to kill things" you obviously DO have an issue with hunting per se.

They thrive on hate for the other while claiming to be against "hate". They're frauds and morons.

At Thanksgiving one of my wife's cousin's Husband is an avid hunter, and he was talking about hunting with his young son.

His stories were more about being outdoors and the hunt and the skill with a bow of his son, and even how beautiful the deer were, than anything about being macho or violent.

Liberals are assholes with closed minds.
“How beautiful, must kill it”
Very GOP

Nope. I don't share it, plenty of my republican friends don't share it.

ANd plenty of those hunters are die hard dems. Less than used to be, when I was younger, but still millions of die hard union blue collar types, could not conceive of voting republican and yet love to hunt.

They are of a different and more traditional culture than you.

Diversity, baby. It's not just for brown people.
Yes yes, diversity. I know hunters, most of them hunt for deer and small animals. Which, I still find disturbing but I digress. The only people who benefit from this law are rich snots, like his son, who go elephant hunting. This law will certainly encourage more hunting as they can now bring home such “trophies” to brag about. I don’t like animals being killed for fun. If that makes me a bad person in your eyes then so be it.

It does.

You are a bigot for hating people for being of a different culture than you, and you are a hypocrite for being a liberal that can't tolerate any real diversity.
Cool your jets, prick. I don’t hate hunters. I’m not mean to hunters, I don’t discriminate against hunters. I just disagree with undoing laws that are already in place, to protect species that need it!!

Because it is barbaric. You are killing a highly evolved intelligent animal. For money.

Should we go back to sticking human heads in poles?

Emotion is what this type of hunting is. It is a misplaced sense of bravado that sticks dismembered animal parts on the wall. Do you when emotion isn’t involved or is tempered by rationality? People who hunt and eat it.

HOw is it misplaced? Hunting is a skill, not to mention getting the money to afford such hobbies.

Your own hobby of looking down on others seems to have gotten in the way of understanding.

I will repeat what I already stated. I don’t have an issue with hunting per se. I love my Bambiburger.

1. I don't hunt. I just don't look down on those that do. I don't have a problem with people being different than me.

2. When you say things like "you just like to kill things" you obviously DO have an issue with hunting per se.

And you obviously have an issue with any ethical boundaries on hunting. I do have a problem with those who are different from me. I don’t like child molesters and animal abusers. I don’t like people who kill animals just to kill them. People who leave their corpses in a pile in the woods to rot, without even taking the meat. I don’t like canned hunts and those who participate in killing tame wildlife. Every activity has an ethical and unethical side to it. Apparently refusing to embrace the unethical side equals “looking down on”. Well I look down on child abusers and animal cruelty too..

On the other hand I do like the hunters who enjoy the sport and donate their surplus to the food pantries. There are a lot of good hunters out there. I would rather respect them then some asshole who gets his jollies killing magnificent intelligent long lived animals like elephants. Surely there are more worthwhile activities.

Hunters/gatherers were some of the first things humans ever did.

To hate hunting is to hate how your ancestors grew up. And they had to kill animals with rocks and ropes because its all they had. Imagine beating the shit out of an animal to kill it and eat it. You want to talk about hard core.....

And you obviously have an issue with any ethical boundaries on hunting. I do have a problem with those who are different from me. I don’t like child molesters and animal abusers. I don’t like people who kill animals just to kill them. People who leave their corpses in a pile in the woods to rot, without even taking the meat. I don’t like canned hunts and those who participate in killing tame wildlife. Every activity has an ethical and unethical side to it. Apparently refusing to embrace the unethical side equals “looking down on”. Well I look down on child abusers and animal cruelty too..

On the other hand I do like the hunters who enjoy the sport and donate their surplus to the food pantries. There are a lot of good hunters out there. I would rather respect them then some asshole who gets his jollies killing magnificent intelligent long lived animals like elephants. Surely there are more worthwhile activities.
I know a hunter who feeds 5 families for the year with what he hunts. I respect that.

Hunters/gatherers were some of the first things humans ever did.

To hate hunting is to hate how your ancestors grew up. And they had to kill animals with rocks and ropes because its all they had. Imagine beating the shit out of an animal to kill it and eat it. You want to talk about hard core.....
And they killed to eat.

trump-sons.jpg

Of course he is. Clearly, we can see why.
Sick Fuck did it for JR. He overcompensates his lack of masculinity by killing animals. What a deplorable pass time. But now he can bring his victim’s dead bodies home. He can hang them on the wall, and when he’s feeling like the sad small POS he is, he can look at them and feel big, just for a moment.
Cry us a river you pussy...
game animals were put on this planet to be hunted… No two ways about it. Fuck your bleeding heart… LOL

Why is the left against legal hunting?

Because they like to have excuses to hate people that are different than them.
They thrive on hate for the other while claiming to be against "hate". They're frauds and morons.

At Thanksgiving one of my wife's cousin's Husband is an avid hunter, and he was talking about hunting with his young son.

His stories were more about being outdoors and the hunt and the skill with a bow of his son, and even how beautiful the deer were, than anything about being macho or violent.

Very GOP
Get a life you sorry fuck… LOL

I know a hunter who feeds 5 families for the year with what he hunts. I respect that.
And yet you pay someone else to kill your food for you… You’re a spineless hypocrite…

Because they like to have excuses to hate people that are different than them.

Very GOP

ANd plenty of those hunters are die hard dems. Less than used to be, when I was younger, but still millions of die hard union blue collar types, could not conceive of voting republican and yet love to hunt.

Yes yes, diversity. I know hunters, most of them hunt for deer and small animals. Which, I still find disturbing but I digress. The only people who benefit from this law are rich snots, like his son, who go elephant hunting. This law will certainly encourage more hunting as they can now bring home such “trophies” to brag about. I don’t like animals being killed for fun. If that makes me a bad person in your eyes then so be it.
And yet you pay someone else to kill the food for you… You’re slime.
Hypocrisy runs strong in this one.... lol

Very GOP

Wrong. Poor africans benefit greatly as well.
The elephant population has fallen drastically over the past half a century. Maybe we could find a different way to help them, rather than wiping out an entire species.
Only reason elephants are still around is because of the hunting industry… Shit for brains

Very GOP

It does.

You are a bigot for hating people for being of a different culture than you, and you are a hypocrite for being a liberal that can't tolerate any real diversity.
Cool your jets, prick. I don’t hate hunters. I’m not mean to hunters, I don’t discriminate against hunters. I just disagree with undoing laws that are already in place, to protect species that need it!!
Orientals are the biggest threat to African game. shit for brains
Trophy hunters certainly are not dumbass

You have no understanding of trophy hunting then.
Trophy hunting brings the best out of a species, it allows the best genetics to stay around the longest to improve the species… Fact

Protecting these wonderful animals is something we must do! Trumps make me sick.
Orientals are the biggest threat to African game by a longshot, with all of their fucked up remedies and such.
Trophy hunting supports entire communities in Africa… Ya ought to educate yourself dumbass

Trophy hunting will help to save these endangered animals.....

As long as the hunter is forced to cut up the whole elephant by himself and pack it and pay an obscene amount to send it here all is good. Nobody should help him. Little man syndrome they call it.

As long as the hunter is forced to cut up the whole elephant by himself and pack it and pay an obscene amount to send it here all is good. Nobody should help him. Little man syndrome they call it.
You’re clueless on the subject, trophy hunting supports entire communities in Africa.

Forum List

Back