Obama's Harvard Years Questions Swirl $$$

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

How did Barack Obama pay for his Harvard Law School education?

Obama has answered that question with hard work and student loans.

But recently questions have been raised about Obama’s student loans and Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who raised money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

"The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School."

Just because a story is old doesn't make it untrue...right? Like 40 year old stories about sexual misbehavior...

Stay on it. With a little more evidence, you can stop Obama from being elected
Oh you are slow on the uptake...it's about showing the people of America the kinds of men and women that are propped up by the left...it's about shrinking your influence...Id say it's working like a charm. GO TRUMP!!!!!

Oh you are slow on the uptake...it's about showing the people of America the kinds of men and women that are propped up by the left...it's about shrinking your influence...Id say it's working like a charm. GO TRUMP!!!!!
At least he didn't rape a bunch of 14 year old children

We can find all kinds of old stories showing disgusting facts about libs and who they support to banter about....

:lol:

There's nothing more entertaining to me than when posters honestly believe that they're "fighting the good fight" by posting bullshit on message boards - particularly when they're 9 year old fake scandals that didn't come close to picking up steam back when they were actually relevant.

If there's "new evidence", why didn't you post that, rather than a story from 9 years ago?
It's all new to me...and I find it to be very interesting now that we can view Obama's track record in office...very telling don't you think?

There's nothing more entertaining to me than when posters honestly believe that they're "fighting the good fight" by posting bullshit on message boards - particularly when they're 9 year old fake scandals that didn't come close to picking up steam back when they were actually relevant

If there's "new evidence", why didn't you post that, rather than a story from 9 years ago?
It's all new to me...and I find it to be very interesting now that we can view Obama's track record in office...very telling don't you think?

:lol:

What is "telling"?

The bullshit story that some guy named "Khalid Mansour" paid Obama's Harvard tuition?

There's nothing more entertaining to me than when posters honestly believe that they're "fighting the good fight" by posting bullshit on message boards - particularly when they're 9 year old fake scandals that didn't come close to picking up steam back when they were actually relevant

Yes, I am.

Watching the desperation coming from you guys is great.

What is "telling"?

The bullshit story that some guy named "Khalid Mansour" paid Obama's Harvard tuition?
So it's been proven to be untrue? I can't find that anywhere...I looked unlike you I'm guessing

Who did that?
judge-roy-moore.jpg

I've seen you make that claim in a dozen or so threads...

who are you talking about?

Forum List

Back