Trump "'The Tone Is Hatred'

upload_2017-2-18_7-36-50-png.113026

Trump Approval

38% -2

EN FUEGO!

It can't be that high !

I voted for him, I don't approve of him (but I'd vote for him again).

Given the loser of an election this was (with the exception of the left getting it's ass kicked at all levels), I can't imagine he'd get more that 25%.

Where do they find you people?
America....

Can't see it from your democrat plantation....we understand...

Why is Trump so butthurt? He should know that you reap what you sow.
Nothing he has done or said, justifies the vile behavior of you lefties. YOU are the ones sowing.
What vile behavior have I exhibited? That's pure projection on your part. Whoever disagrees on the slightest point is instantly labelled an enemy. Dangerous stuff in a country that purports to be free. Nothing great about that. Another lie from the Trumpster that you've swallowed whole.

Nothing he has done or said, justifies the vile behavior of you lefties. YOU are the ones sowing.
What vile behavior have I exhibited? That's pure projection on your part. Whoever disagrees on the slightest point is instantly labelled an enemy. Dangerous stuff in a country that purports to be free. Nothing great about that. Another lie from the Trumpster that you've swallowed whole.
Existing....America has no time for you fascist liberals.....

Your pretense that you didn't catch that I was referring to you, plural, thus the use of the word "ones",

was a dodge so that you don't have to defend the behavior of the vile left.

Which is understandable as it is indefensible.

As, you lied and dodged in your post, my point stands.

Proving my point once again. Thanks for the confirmation, son.

Thank you....I did nail your fascist ass to the wall.....:lol:

Your pretense that you didn't catch that I was referring to you, plural, thus the use of the word "ones", was a dodge so that you don't have to defend the behavior of the vile left. Which is understandable as it is indefensible. As, you lied and dodged in your post, my point stands. Nothing he has done or said, justifies the vile behavior of you lefties. YOU are the ones sowing.
Why should I have to defend what others do or say. If there's a dodge, it's that you didn't even try to defend Trump; you attacked "vile lefties".

Thank you....I did nail your fascist ass to the wall.
Only in your mind, troll.

See.....

See.....
See.....
...said the blind man.

See.....
See.....
...said the blind man.
As I picked up my AR15 and saw.....

It can't be that high !

Given the loser of an election this was (with the exception of the left getting it's ass kicked at all levels), I can't imagine he'd get more that 25%.

America....

O

We long ago established that you are a moron.......do NOT confuse that state with "America".

Ya follah?

It can't be that high !

America....

O

We long ago established that you are a moron.......do NOT confuse that state with "America".

Ya follah?
You don't say IBS.......your plantation bravado is entertaining.....:lol:

It can't be that high !

America....

O

Ya follah?
I don't have to arm my rabbits....

It can't be that high !

Wherever you see red.

countymaprb1024.png

lol dumbest map ever.

635711084530386518-551468551_Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

It's the dumbest map ever because when you adjust it for people, i.e. VOTERS, it looks like this:

but-many-of-those-blue-counties-contain-dense-cities-resizing-counties-by-population-it-becomes-a-little-clearer-why-clinton-is-likely-to-narrowly-win-the-popular-vote-but-lose-in-the-electoral-college.jpg
Shit for brains, this is not a shit eating democracy - it is supposed to be a republic… Mob rule solves nothing

It can't be that high !

America....

O

Ya follah?
I don't have to arm my rabbits....
See....:lol:

Your pretense that you didn't catch that I was referring to you, plural, thus the use of the word "ones", was a dodge so that you don't have to defend the behavior of the vile left. Which is understandable as it is indefensible. As, you lied and dodged in your post, my point stands. Nothing he has done or said, justifies the vile behavior of you lefties. YOU are the ones sowing.
Why should I have to defend what others do or say. If there's a dodge, it's that you didn't even try to defend Trump; you attacked "vile lefties".

In my first response to you, I pointed out the truth that Trump has not sown the hate referenced in the OP.

Thus you claim that I did not, was just another lie from you.

I pointed out that the sowing of hate that you brought up, was actually being done by vile lefties.

That is the relevance.

Are you done dodging and lying now?

Prepared to make your case that Trump was sowing hatred?

Forum List

Back