Trump "'The Tone Is Hatred'

upload_2017-2-18_7-36-50-png.113026

Trump Approval

38% -2

EN FUEGO!

It can't be that high !

I voted for him, I don't approve of him (but I'd vote for him again).

Given the loser of an election this was (with the exception of the left getting it's ass kicked at all levels), I can't imagine he'd get more that 25%.

Where do they find you people?
What other choice did he have?
How about the candidate who ISN'T manifestly unfit?

You know, the one responsible Republicans were urging you to vote for....so as to avoid, you know, the current national humiliation....

It can't be that high !

Given the loser of an election this was (with the exception of the left getting it's ass kicked at all levels), I can't imagine he'd get more that 25%.

You know, the one responsible Republicans were urging you to vote for....so as to avoid, you know, the current national humiliation....
Like? What makes you think he/she didn't vote for him/her? did you vote for him or her?...and the only ones who feel humiliated are the ones who prematurely celebrated the coronation

Says the man without a point.
Let me get a crayon, Brick

You Boldly Assert that the descriptions of Trump as a callow, indolent, ignorant, incompetent blowhard are "lies"......

On what is that Bold Assertion based?
Says the man without a point.

You Boldly Assert that the descriptions of Trump as a callow, indolent, ignorant, incompetent blowhard are "lies"......

I disputed the claim that Trump had sown "hatred".

I stand by that.

Would you like to address what I actually said, instead of asking me to defend the voices in your head?

Then you tell me why the Stormfront types find so much to cheer in what Trump has been saying?

Are they hearing someone else?

YOu want me to explain why someone else imagines that Trump's policies could be good for them?

Not my job.

Do you want to make the case that Trump was "sowing hatred" or drop the matter?

The founder of a white nationalist website says Donald Trump is helping his cause
Getting Hammered by the Sicko

I thought the party line was that Trump was helping Putin turn the United States into a dictatorship run by the KGB. Commies and Nazis want to kill one another, so I wish tinfoil flakes would make up their mind about which scare story they want us to believe.

It can't be that high !

Like? What makes you think he/she didn't vote for him/her? did you vote for him or her?...and the only ones who feel humiliated are the ones who prematurely celebrated the coronation
What makes you think he/she didn't vote for him/her?

cause he stipulated to having voted for The Yam...

did you vote for him or her?

I always do....which is why you never see me voting for, say, Scrub, for instance.....don't have to apologize for any of the POTUS for whom I voted....

You?

...and the only ones who feel humiliated are the ones who prematurely celebrated the coronation

The Yam is accelerating towards 60% disapproval.....If you'd get your head out of Breitbart, you might see why...

I disputed the claim that Trump had sown "hatred".

I stand by that.

Would you like to address what I actually said, instead of asking me to defend the voices in your head?

Then you tell me why the Stormfront types find so much to cheer in what Trump has been saying?

Are they hearing someone else?

YOu want me to explain why someone else imagines that Trump's policies could be good for them?

Not my job.

Do you want to make the case that Trump was "sowing hatred" or drop the matter?

The founder of a white nationalist website says Donald Trump is helping his cause
Getting Hammered by the Sicko

I thought the party line was that Trump was helping Putin turn the United States into a dictatorship run by the KGB. Commies and Nazis want to kill one another, so I wish tinfoil flakes would make up their mind about which scare story they want us to believe.
You feel free to take it up with Reality....cause there is no doubt the Stormfront guy said that....

Safe to say, much of the US Media has truly earned its 'Fake News' label.
Would you list the 5 news sources with which you spend the most time?

Pointless exercise. So, no.
Why is it "pointless"?

If you believe you are qualified to declare what is, or is not, "fake news" you must have a line on some really good shit....

here's my bet.....you're just like every other slack jawed Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter and have spent the past couple of decades stewing in the "Alt Media for Dumbass" corral...

This is your opportunity to demonstrate that you are NOT a sock puppet....

Seize it....

That was the general election, so if it that's the case we are bakc to the question you have so far dodged answering, who was he suppose to vote for?

I always do

that's quite ahhhhh answer...Yeah me too

which is why you never see me voting for, say, Scrub, for instance.....don't have to apologize for any of the POTUS for whom I voted....

What does that prove? Don't see anyone else apologizing, in fact I see the poster you were criticizing doubling down.

Like you, I always do [geez that was embarrassing to even mock], actually I voted for "Scrub" [Gary Johnson, he was just as bad as the other two but had no chance at all of winning]

...and the only ones who feel humiliated are the ones who prematurely celebrated the coronation

The Yam is accelerating towards 60% disapproval.....If you'd get your head out of Breitbart, you might see why...

Have never read even one word from Breitbart, my head is almost always in "mother jones", and "slate" [big michael kinsley fan]...so perhaps I should take your advice and get my head out of there and finally send in my national review subscription...now that we are done with the usual left wing "pillar to post" dodging I would appreciate if you would answer the original question[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

That was the general election, so if it that's the case we are bakc to the question you have so far dodged answering, who was he suppose to vote for?

I always do

which is why you never see me voting for, say, Scrub, for instance.....don't have to apologize for any of the POTUS for whom I voted....

What does that prove? Don't see anyone else apologizing, in fact I see the poster you were criticizing doubling down.

Like you, I always do [geez that was embarrassing to even mock], actually I voted for "Scrub" [Gary Johnson, he was just as bad as the other two but had no chance at all of winning]

Have never read even one word from Breitbart, my head is almost always in "mother jones", and "slate" [big michael kinsley fan]...so perhaps I should take your advice and get my head out of there and finally send in my national review subscription...now that we are done with the usual left wing "pillar to post" dodging I would appreciate if you would answer the original question
Unnest this rhetorical hash and I'll go over it...

All media spins to 2 things, ratings & media big boss desires. fair & balanced is out the door.

I always do

Have never read even one word from Breitbart, my head is almost always in "mother jones", and "slate" [big michael kinsley fan]...so perhaps I should take your advice and get my head out of there and finally send in my national review subscription...now that we are done with the usual left wing "pillar to post" dodging I would appreciate if you would answer the original question
Unnest this rhetorical hash and I'll go over it...

You could avoid all of this by answering the original question

It can't be that high !

Apparently they didn't urge well enough.

It's the dumbest map ever because when you adjust it for people, i.e. VOTERS, it looks like this:

but-many-of-those-blue-counties-contain-dense-cities-resizing-counties-by-population-it-becomes-a-little-clearer-why-clinton-is-likely-to-narrowly-win-the-popular-vote-but-lose-in-the-electoral-college.jpg

Still enough red that it is a reflection on you that you don't know where to find anyone like that.

I know plenty of blue people.
Great, simpleton.....but the question referred to people who, like the poster, "didn't approve of him" but declare their readiness to do so again?

Need I point out that both actions lack any rational basis?

Do you believe that represents "Virtuous Civics"?

Well, once again, we have to explain this (for the 100th time).

I didn't approve of him and don't (as an individual, as a liar, as someone who is pretty self absorbed).

I didn't approve of Hillary even more.

Either way, we were screwed.

So I picked Trump for one reason, the SCOTUS.

Sorry that does not compute......I realize in the world of the left your programming does not allow for multi-purpose thinking.
How is REDUCING the matter to the issue of SCOTUS represent "multi-purpose thinking" (whatever the hell that is)?

What were you told to find so terrifying about Judge Garland?

I don't know that I found anything terrifying about Garland.

1. He was not my first choice....or my second...or my third....or my 100th (yes...I am sure you'll ask who those were....you get the point).
2. But I didn't find him terrifying.
3. No guarantee that Clinton stays with him and does not ditch him for someone less acceptable.
4. There could easily be two more appointments in the next four years and maybe even an additional third.

It can't be that high !

I always do....which is why you never see me voting for, say, Scrub, for instance.....don't have to apologize for any of the POTUS for whom I voted....

You?

Apologize for any POTUS ?

So you are saying Hillary was actually a good choice ?

Oh boy.......

It's the dumbest map ever because when you adjust it for people, i.e. VOTERS, it looks like this:

but-many-of-those-blue-counties-contain-dense-cities-resizing-counties-by-population-it-becomes-a-little-clearer-why-clinton-is-likely-to-narrowly-win-the-popular-vote-but-lose-in-the-electoral-college.jpg

Still enough red that it is a reflection on you that you don't know where to find anyone like that.

I know plenty of blue people.
Great, simpleton.....but the question referred to people who, like the poster, "didn't approve of him" but declare their readiness to do so again?

Need I point out that both actions lack any rational basis?

Do you believe that represents "Virtuous Civics"?

Well, once again, we have to explain this (for the 100th time).

I didn't approve of him and don't (as an individual, as a liar, as someone who is pretty self absorbed).

I didn't approve of Hillary even more.

Either way, we were screwed.

So I picked Trump for one reason, the SCOTUS.

Sorry that does not compute......I realize in the world of the left your programming does not allow for multi-purpose thinking.
How is REDUCING the matter to the issue of SCOTUS represent "multi-purpose thinking" (whatever the hell that is)?

What were you told to find so terrifying about Judge Garland?

I don't know that I found anything terrifying about Garland.

1. He was not my first choice....or my second...or my third....or my 100th (yes...I am sure you'll ask who those were....you get the point).
2. But I didn't find him terrifying.
3. No guarantee that Clinton stays with him and does not ditch him for someone less acceptable.
4. There could easily be two more appointments in the next four years and maybe even an additional third.
No.4 could be the choke hold applied to liberalism...they could win all the elections they want, a conservative court would put an end to their social engineering which is the life blood of the party

Proving my point once again. Thanks for the confirmation, son.
Thank you....I did nail your fascist ass to the wall.
Only in your mind, troll.
See.....
Proving my point once again. Thanks for the confirmation, son.
Thank you....I did nail your fascist ass to the wall.
Only in your mind, troll.
See.....
...said the blind man.
As I picked up my AR15 and saw.....

Such a tough guy... lol

Funny...Trump loved the media during the primaries. They sucked him off on practically every network. But then he got the nomination, and he expected them to continue sucking him off; but now they're calling him out on his lies and suddenly they're 'the enemy'.

My gawd, this man is SO thin-skinned. My 14 yr old nephew has thicker skin than him.

I have to admit, after he "won", I was pretty down over it. And I do think that he (and Congress) is a danger to this country; but man, this is getting to be entertaining and it has only been a month.

Forum List

Back