Trump "'The Tone Is Hatred'

You know, for almost all of my over 50 years, I was told growing up that we are a country where the majority rules. I guess when Trump lost the popular vote, majority rule became mob rule.

Wherever you see red.

countymaprb1024.png

lol dumbest map ever.

635711084530386518-551468551_Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

It's the dumbest map ever because when you adjust it for people, i.e. VOTERS, it looks like this:

but-many-of-those-blue-counties-contain-dense-cities-resizing-counties-by-population-it-becomes-a-little-clearer-why-clinton-is-likely-to-narrowly-win-the-popular-vote-but-lose-in-the-electoral-college.jpg

I'm O.K. with that.

HIllary did win the popular vote.

But the answer is still the same: Wherever you see red.

And Trump knew as well as anyone that "electoral college" votes is what wins!
Now don't you idiots suppose if it was JUST popular votes that the NATIVE NEW YORKER and TV star knew that the concentration would be in
Calif./NY and then visit/spend time/advertise like crazy to win at least NEW YORK? Trump is a practical business man who KNEW what electoral college votes
were necessary and unlike Hillary didn't just count on rust belt democrats who Trump knew would be amenable to him!
No the bottom line as any good business person knows what is the quickest, least expensive way to win and Trump did that...again if it were "popular votes" you don't think the guy who had over 2 billion viewers of the years of the Apprentice didn't know that? GEEZ you really think that???

healthmyths

Why are you calling me an idiot ?

I simply said she won the popular vote. Is that not a fact.

The rest of your post is interesting and (I believe) correct.

But, do you not read the contexts of posts before piling in ?

Last edited:

It can't be that high !

I voted for him, I don't approve of him (but I'd vote for him again).

Given the loser of an election this was (with the exception of the left getting it's ass kicked at all levels), I can't imagine he'd get more that 25%.

Where do they find you people?

Wherever you see red.

countymaprb1024.png

lol dumbest map ever.

Yes, it is. Too bad the map doesn't show the obvious: mostly major cities and urban areas are in blue and then some obvious blue states: NM, CO and the New England states.

That is true.

The map, if you read the context of the posts (and most of you don't.....which makes me wonder why you are on the board), you'll see I posted the map in answer to a question.

It's that simple.

Wherever you see red.

countymaprb1024.png

lol dumbest map ever.

It's the dumbest map ever because when you adjust it for people, i.e. VOTERS, it looks like this:

but-many-of-those-blue-counties-contain-dense-cities-resizing-counties-by-population-it-becomes-a-little-clearer-why-clinton-is-likely-to-narrowly-win-the-popular-vote-but-lose-in-the-electoral-college.jpg

Still enough red that it is a reflection on you that you don't know where to find anyone like that.

I know plenty of blue people.
Great, simpleton.....but the question referred to people who, like the poster, "didn't approve of him" but declare their readiness to do so again?

Need I point out that both actions lack any rational basis?

Do you believe that represents "Virtuous Civics"?

I pointed out that the sowing of hate that you brought up, was actually being done by vile lefties.

This, in a nutshell, is the Essence of Correll....there are bricks endowed with more self awareness....

Says the man without a point.
Let me get a crayon, Brick

You Boldly Assert that the descriptions of Trump as a callow, indolent, ignorant, incompetent blowhard are "lies"......

On what is that Bold Assertion based?
I pointed out that the sowing of hate that you brought up, was actually being done by vile lefties.

This, in a nutshell, is the Essence of Correll....there are bricks endowed with more self awareness....

Says the man without a point.
Let me get a crayon, Brick

You Boldly Assert that the descriptions of Trump as a callow, indolent, ignorant, incompetent blowhard are "lies"......

On what is that Bold Assertion based?

I disputed the claim that Trump had sown "hatred".

I stand by that.

Would you like to address what I actually said, instead of asking me to defend the voices in your head?

Then you tell me why the Stormfront types find so much to cheer in what Trump has been saying?

Are they hearing someone else?

YOu want me to explain why someone else imagines that Trump's policies could be good for them?

Not my job.

Do you want to make the case that Trump was "sowing hatred" or drop the matter?

The founder of a white nationalist website says Donald Trump is helping his cause

Too bad the map doesn't show the obvious: mostly major cities and urban areas are in blue and then some obvious blue states: NM, CO and the New England states.
When was that in question? The dense urban areas cannot take total control over the US though, the electoral college helps to prevent it. Thank god LA and NYC can't run the country.

Still enough red that it is a reflection on you that you don't know where to find anyone like that.

Great, simpleton.....but the question referred to people who, like the poster, "didn't approve of him" but declare their readiness to do so again?

Well, once again, we have to explain this (for the 100th time).

I didn't approve of him and don't (as an individual, as a liar, as someone who is pretty self absorbed).

I didn't approve of Hillary even more.

Either way, we were screwed.

So I picked Trump for one reason, the SCOTUS.

Sorry that does not compute......I realize in the world of the left your programming does not allow for multi-purpose thinking.

What vile behavior have I exhibited? That's pure projection on your part. Whoever disagrees on the slightest point is instantly labelled an enemy. Dangerous stuff in a country that purports to be free. Nothing great about that. Another lie from the Trumpster that you've swallowed whole.
Your pretense that you didn't catch that I was referring to you, plural, thus the use of the word "ones", was a dodge so that you don't have to defend the behavior of the vile left. Which is understandable as it is indefensible. As, you lied and dodged in your post, my point stands. Nothing he has done or said, justifies the vile behavior of you lefties. YOU are the ones sowing.
Why should I have to defend what others do or say. If there's a dodge, it's that you didn't even try to defend Trump; you attacked "vile lefties".

In my first response to you, I pointed out the truth that Trump has not sown the hate referenced in the OP.

Thus you claim that I did not, was just another lie from you.

That is the relevance.

Are you done dodging and lying now?

Prepared to make your case that Trump was sowing hatred?
"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president. I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

...and that was about a fellow Republican that had the nerve to run against him!
Calamity Carly

Some ugly woman are bitter, heartless, and vindictive because of it. Ask the thousands of people she caused to lose their jobs about her nastiness. The fact that she ran at all shows how defensively conceited she is.
She isn't ugly and even if she was, it would be irrelevant. If what you say is true, why didn't he talk about that?

!00% of the people directly employed by the Federal Government are unionized.
Tell you something??????
Over 90% of these employees voted for Hillary. Tell you something????
Is it any wonder these ssholes are so afraid of someone actually discovering the amount of redundancy and incompetence the LIBs have allowed in the last four years?
Obama: "Hire a negro to work at the DMV and you have bought their LIB vote for life".
I once had an employee so shit scared of being fired b/c no one wanted to work on his shift he began to sabotage the equipment only he was trained to make temporary quick fixes to until the repairmen arrived thinking he would then be 'indispensable'.
This is exactly what these union LIB assholes are attempting to do in various government agencies attempting to fuck up President Trump's new administration.
Won't work.

Wherever you see red.

countymaprb1024.png

lol dumbest map ever.

"I don't understand why Hillary lost. Everyone I know voted for her".

You know, for almost all of my over 50 years, I was told growing up that we are a country where the majority rules. I guess when Trump lost the popular vote, majority rule became mob rule.
Too bad the (cough) union controlled LIB teachers at the Liberal Indoctrination Centers you attended didn't mention a little something known as the Electoral College.
This omission has obviously resulted in a lot of your 'issues'.
"Mob rule" appears to be the only concept your Soros funded LIB snowflakes and Anarchists understand.

Well, once again, we have to explain this (for the 100th time).

I didn't approve of him and don't (as an individual, as a liar, as someone who is pretty self absorbed).

I didn't approve of Hillary even more.

Either way, we were screwed.

So I picked Trump for one reason, the SCOTUS.

Sorry that does not compute......I realize in the world of the left your programming does not allow for multi-purpose thinking.
How is REDUCING the matter to the issue of SCOTUS represent "multi-purpose thinking" (whatever the hell that is)?

What were you told to find so terrifying about Judge Garland?

Too bad the (cough) union controlled LIB teachers at the Liberal Indoctrination Centers you attended didn't mention a little something known as the Electoral College.
This omission has obviously resulted in a lot of your 'issues'.
"Mob rule" appears to be the only concept your Soros funded LIB snowflakes and Anarchists understand.

D,

What part of that blatherskite couldn't have been hacked up by one of Gassy's 39 cats?

Why is Trump so butthurt? He should know that you reap what you sow.
Nothing he has done or said, justifies the vile behavior of you lefties. YOU are the ones sowing.
What vile behavior have I exhibited? That's pure projection on your part. Whoever disagrees on the slightest point is instantly labelled an enemy. Dangerous stuff in a country that purports to be free. Nothing great about that. Another lie from the Trumpster that you've swallowed whole.
Existing....America has no time for you fascist liberals.....

So you disagree with the Constitution of the USA which says "All men are created equal" and oppose freedom of association and freedom speech. Your facism is noted.

!00% of the people directly employed by the Federal Government are unionized.
Tell you something??????
Over 90% of these employees voted for Hillary. Tell you something????
Is it any wonder these ssholes are so afraid of someone actually discovering the amount of redundancy and incompetence the LIBs have allowed in the last four years?
Obama: "Hire a negro to work at the DMV and you have bought their LIB vote for life".
I once had an employee so shit scared of being fired b/c no one wanted to work on his shift he began to sabotage the equipment only he was trained to make temporary quick fixes to until the repairmen arrived thinking he would then be 'indispensable'.
This is exactly what these union LIB assholes are attempting to do in various government agencies attempting to fuck up President Trump's new administration.
Won't work.
You're a fucking idiot.....you have NO idea how federal employees voted...

You mean to suggest that NO ONE had enough sense to ankle over to BLS to find out? Are you waiting for CNS to tell you?

Allow me to demonstrate why that is NOT going to happen.....

PublicNov2016.PNG

Obama: "Hire a negro to work at the DMV and you have bought their LIB vote for life"

"DMV" is a STATE FUNCTION, you inbred piece of shit!

It can't be that high !

Given the loser of an election this was (with the exception of the left getting it's ass kicked at all levels), I can't imagine he'd get more that 25%.

Wherever you see red.

countymaprb1024.png
Those blue zones have more people in them

They also pay more taxes than the red zones

Too bad the map doesn't show the obvious: mostly major cities and urban areas are in blue and then some obvious blue states: NM, CO and the New England states.
When was that in question? The dense urban areas cannot take total control over the US though, the electoral college helps to prevent it. Thank god LA and NYC can't run the country.
YEAH!

THEY SHOULD ONLY GET 3/5ths OF A VOTE!

fucking moron...

It can't be that high !

Wherever you see red.

countymaprb1024.png
Those blue zones have more people in them

They also pay more taxes than the red zones
and generate more GDP....

Your pretense that you didn't catch that I was referring to you, plural, thus the use of the word "ones", was a dodge so that you don't have to defend the behavior of the vile left. Which is understandable as it is indefensible. As, you lied and dodged in your post, my point stands. Nothing he has done or said, justifies the vile behavior of you lefties. YOU are the ones sowing.
Why should I have to defend what others do or say. If there's a dodge, it's that you didn't even try to defend Trump; you attacked "vile lefties".

In my first response to you, I pointed out the truth that Trump has not sown the hate referenced in the OP.

Thus you claim that I did not, was just another lie from you.

That is the relevance.

Are you done dodging and lying now?

Prepared to make your case that Trump was sowing hatred?
"Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president. I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

...and that was about a fellow Republican that had the nerve to run against him!
Calamity Carly

Some ugly woman are bitter, heartless, and vindictive because of it. Ask the thousands of people she caused to lose their jobs about her nastiness. The fact that she ran at all shows how defensively conceited she is.
She isn't ugly and even if she was, it would be irrelevant. If what you say is true, why didn't he talk about that?
People Will Always Be Kind, by Wilfrid Sheed

Dishonest and unrealistic. The Gotcha Gang always make aggressive demands that Trump has to explain everything thoroughly. People in the real world know that if ugly women act vindictively, there's nothing wrong with pointing out the cause of their bitterness.

Forcing us to be polite on all occasions weakens us. That's the real motive behind such restrictive etiquette. Recently, I had such an experience with a midget. He was trying to nanny me just in order to make himself feel big. His designated victim group has been empowered to play that card, "You're just talking back to me because I am a Little Person."

It can't be that high !

What other choice did he have?

Forum List

Back