Trump, the karma we've all been waiting for......(sigh)

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
We've all said, that Karma is a bitch, haven't we. That what goes around, comes around? If I've heard it once, I've heard it a zillion times, well Donald Trump is the karma that's come a knocking at the heels of the GOP establishment as well as the entire conservative party who for the last 8 years have taken this country, the Obama administration and Democrats on a ride to hell and back.

Donald Trump has now not only bullied these bastards into submission, he's also made it clear that the good old boys club and your fuckin rules not only don't apply to him, but he's making his own rules....and the very people he's talking to, is the same white lunatics, starting with McConnel of Ky and ending with those fools at Fox, that would have crucified Obama by now, if the shoe was on the other foot are all now panicking over the enivitable. From changing primary rules and shortening days to gerrymandering districts, all this shit has come full circle and back firing big time on these motherfuckers...LOLOLOLOL

Everything Trump is doing, would have ended Obama in hot fuckin second. Every single time this brother mis-spoke or said or did something these white haters didn't like, FOX news would make it a national attack for weeks. Obama just attended a fuckin church of Rev. Wright and you white bastards tried to crucify the guy.... Trump validates a fuckin Klan member and its all good???????Over and over and over and over, day in and day out, year after year after year, the GOP and conservative made this man's presidency a living hell, SO>>>>>>it is only fair and just that these white conservative losers get exactly what they all deserve.....DONALD TRUMP AS OUR NEXT US PRESIDENT....HOPEFULLY IT WILL TEACH THIS NATION AND ITS VOTERS THAT THERE ARE TRUE AND REAL CONSEQUENCES BEHIND EACH AND EVERY WHITE VOTES. PERHAPS SOMEDAY YOU'LL ALL GET IT.

You're confused. Your candidate was the one who was so fond of the KKK guy:

QJ647Ko.jpg

Send a message of your own (for a change)! Vote Trump!

We've all said, that Karma is a bitch, haven't we. That what goes around, comes around? If I've heard it once, I've heard it a zillion times, well Donald Trump is the karma that's come a knocking at the heels of the GOP establishment as well as the entire conservative party who for the last 8 years have taken this country, the Obama administration and Democrats on a ride to hell and back.

Donald Trump has now not only bullied these bastards into submission, he's also made it clear that the good old boys club and your fuckin rules not only don't apply to him, but he's making his own rules....and the very people he's talking to, is the same white lunatics, starting with McConnel of Ky and ending with those fools at Fox, that would have crucified Obama by now, if the shoe was on the other foot are all now panicking over the enivitable. From changing primary rules and shortening days to gerrymandering districts, all this shit has come full circle and back firing big time on these motherfuckers...LOLOLOLOL

Everything Trump is doing, would have ended Obama in hot fuckin second. Every single time this brother mis-spoke or said or did something these white haters didn't like, FOX news would make it a national attack for weeks. Obama just attended a fuckin church of Rev. Wright and you white bastards tried to crucify the guy.... Trump validates a fuckin Klan member and its all good???????Over and over and over and over, day in and day out, year after year after year, the GOP and conservative made this man's presidency a living hell, SO>>>>>>it is only fair and just that these white conservative losers get exactly what they all deserve.....DONALD TRUMP AS OUR NEXT US PRESIDENT....HOPEFULLY IT WILL TEACH THIS NATION AND ITS VOTERS THAT THERE ARE TRUE AND REAL CONSEQUENCES BEHIND EACH AND EVERY WHITE VOTES. PERHAPS SOMEDAY YOU'LL ALL GET IT.

I don't know if the whites will "get it" or not. You Blacks have been voting Democrat for years and you're still the lowest on the economic ladder of any ethnic group in America. You don't "Get IT"?

dear gawd, do we really need to watch the heads exploding from the left/dem. sheep daily on here?
we need a separate forum for Trump where they can all go and wail away

dear gawd, do we really need to watch the heads exploding from the left/dem. sheep daily on here?

You are free to take your bitch ass somewhere else if you dont like what people post you ****.

You just hate your Trumptard lord is being exposed for what he really is a fascist bigot.

You are free to take your bitch ass somewhere else if you dont like what people post you ****.

You just hate your Trumptard lord is being exposed for what he really is a fascist bigot.
The fascists are on the left. They want full control over private enterprise. Trump exists because he's the anti-obama. People think it takes a Trump to clean up the obama shit we've been forced to swallow. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame obama, he was an obvious turd from day one, I blame the sleepwalking masses that gave him power.

The fascists are on the left. They want full control over private enterprise. Trump exists because he's the anti-obama. People think it takes a Trump to clean up the obama shit we've been forced to swallow. Don't get me wrong, I don't blame obama, he was an obvious turd from day one, I blame the sleepwalking masses that gave him power.

Oh please we have trump saying he will make it illegal for the media to say anything HE seems as a lie, he says he will get gay marriage banned again make it legal for contractors to discriminate against gays and will use his power for nothing but corruption. The righties are the ones wanting to use power to force people into their moral ways. I have yet to see a gay couple try to force a straight couple to marry the same sex but the opposite isn't true for the right.

Right, just like a dysfunctional blind ass person who can't take responsibility for their own party...Even Trump calls what Bush did atrocious...But as usual you blame it all on Obama...

Right, just like a dysfunctional blind ass person who can't take responsibility for their own party...Even Trump calls what Bush did atrocious...But as usual you blame it all on Obama...

I'm not a Trump fan or a party member. Pop your head out of your anus and get some air.

I'm not a Trump fan or a party member. Pop your head out of your anus and get some air.

Come on Weasel you can get more creative like that....Also doesn't matter, you are still blaming it all on Obama not anyone before him or the Congress/ Government ..pretty typical of a dysfunctional retard...I tried being nice to you, but being your an asshole ..we we know the rest.

fb86c973e20f2aba02f628f6cacc35f7.jpg

Hey weasel I found a good siggy for you...

apocalyptic-weasel.jpg

Come on Weasel you can get more creative like that....Also doesn't matter, you are still blaming it all on Obama not anyone before him or the Congress/ Government ..pretty typical of a dysfunctional retard...I tried being nice to you, but being your an asshole ..we we know the rest.

I'm blaming what on obama? You pulled that out of your ample posterior. I can blame him for alot but responded to the right being fascist. That the left and their big government control over private enterprise. That is the opposite of what the right wants. Duh.

I don't know if the whites will "get it" or not. You Blacks have been voting Democrat for years and you're still the lowest on the economic ladder of any ethnic group in America. You don't "Get IT"?
The trailer park crowd has been voting GOP for years and they`re still living in trailer parks. Your point?

I'm blaming what on obama? You pulled that out of your ample posterior. I can blame him for alot but responded to the right being fascist. That the left and their big government control over private enterprise. That is the opposite of what the right wants. Duh.

Well we both pretty much have the same view on where we stand, I to lean more to the left..but taking on some right views too..I am in the middle right now because they all are screwing us over.

The trailer park crowd has been voting GOP for years and they`re still living in trailer parks. Your point?

My point as you well know was that Blacks vote democrat and most of them don't even have a trailer.

Oh please we have trump saying he will make it illegal for the media to say anything HE seems as a lie, he says he will get gay marriage banned again make it legal for contractors to discriminate against gays and will use his power for nothing but corruption. The righties are the ones wanting to use power to force people into their moral ways. I have yet to see a gay couple try to force a straight couple to marry the same sex but the opposite isn't true for the right.

Well, they do want them to bake their cakes though, correct? Any suit brought against the media would have to be decided in a court, not by Trump. Is this another example of the super intelligence of the Left?

My point as you well know was that Blacks vote democrat and most of them don't even have a trailer.
Tell me why poor people should support the party which thinks a $7.25 an hour minimum wage is excessive. Then you can tell me what the GOP will do for the working poor. I`ll wait.

Well actually, you might call him President-elect of the United States.

Tell me why poor people should support the party which thinks a $7.25 an hour minimum wage is excessive. Then you can tell me what the GOP will do for the working poor. I`ll wait.

Well in all honesty, why should the Republicans help a group that votes 90% against them every election? Maybe were the Blacks to support the Republicans now and again, the Republicans might listen to the Blacks. You reap what you sow.

America has already learned their lesson, by electing Obama. Don't like Trump? You can thank Obama and his communist agenda

Forum List

Back