Peter Navvaro Being Thrown In Prison For Being A Friend Of Donald J Trump

Good. Maybe they'll stop breaking the law.

I just saw video of trump before and after he won in 2016. Before he won, he wanted Obama and Hillary locked up. Now, he thinks not making the president above the law would cause a problem for future presidents. It's really an insane argument.

Like the Republicans went after Obama, Hillary, Bill and Biden and in all that time, all they could get any of them on was lying about a blowjob. So please, hold us accountable. And if any of them break 4 crimes charge them 4 times.
Trump could have gone after Hillary, but he didnt because we dont prosecute the opposition in the US.

Trump could have gone after Hillary, but he didnt because we dont prosecute the opposition in the US.
He made what she did a felony. The he committed the felony.

No Trump couldn't have gone after Hillary. And even if so, every president has probably crossed the line once, or twice. Trump relied on that fact and was a habitual line crosser. He crossed the line no other president has ever crossed. And its true you'd give him a pass even if he murdered someone.

Trump's own lawyer admitted that Trump could murder his political rival and if 2/3 of the senate didn't convict him, then he should not be charged criminally for anything he does.

That's a scary thought. Especially when Republicans control the Senate and gave Trump a pass for 4 years.

He made what she did a felony. The he committed the felony.

No Trump couldn't have gone after Hillary. And even if so, every president has probably crossed the line once, or twice. Trump relied on that fact and was a habitual line crosser. He crossed the line no other president has ever crossed. And its true you'd give him a pass even if he murdered someone.

Trump's own lawyer admitted that Trump could murder his political rival and if 2/3 of the senate didn't convict him, then he should not be charged criminally for anything he does.

That's a scary thought. Especially when Republicans control the Senate and gave Trump a pass for 4 years.
"He made what she did a felony"?

The thread is titled:

"Peter Navvaro (sic) Being Thrown In Prison For Being A Friend Of Donald J Trump"​

And you know what, I think the OP, poster Mudwhistle, ain't all wrong.
I mean by that, Navaro made a choice to befriend Trump. Trump with his swirling vibe of chaos, self-serving false-statements, hyperbole and narcissism. So if Navarro hadn't made that choice he likely wouldn't have been in prison.
But where I think poster Mudwhistle is a bit off-kilter is he thinks that being Trump's friend was the cause of his imprisonment. I would suggest instead....that is the effect.
Sleep with dogs. Wake up with fleas. Some old wives tale never said anywhere.

Witness:
Navarro trusted Trump and he shouldn’t. now he’s going to jail........It would have been so easy for Trump to have claimed executive privilege but he didn’t so off to the slammer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He called for peace.
He did.
Once.
Versus.......saying "fight" or "fighting" 20 times.
Which had followed Trump's Tweet to his supporters to come to DC as "it will be wild".

And throw in, good reliable Rudy G., America's Mayor, stating the crowd needed "trial by combat".

Now here is the view I take vis-a-vis Don Trump's dereliction of duty on January 6th:

He knew he was gonna direct the angry crowd to march.
He and his people intentionally hid the plans to 'march' from the DC police, the Park's police, and the Capitol police.
He knew a dangerous number of his supporters were armed.
He ordered the March anyway.

THAT is not responsible leadership.
He had a duty to warn.
He had a duty to protect the civil servants in the path of the crowed that he intentionally incited.
He was irresponsible to the nation's uniformed police, our institutional buildings, and most importantly.....our Constitutionally mandated protocols for a peaceful transfer of power.
He was flagrantly ---criminally ----negligent in his dereliction of duty.

They have not charged any of the protestors with a crime of insurrection.

Cool.
Got a bunch of them with the more serious ---and higher penalized -----seditious conspiracy.

I'll take sedition for twenty years, Alex.

The thread is titled:

"Peter Navvaro (sic) Being Thrown In Prison For Being A Friend Of Donald J Trump"​

And you know what, I think the OP, poster Mudwhistle, ain't all wrong.
I mean by that, Navaro made a choice to befriend Trump. Trump with his swirling vibe of chaos, self-serving false-statements, hyperbole and narcissism. So if Navarro hadn't made that choice he likely wouldn't have been in prison.
But where I think poster Mudwhistle is a bit off-kilter is he thinks that being Trump's friend was the cause of his imprisonment. I would suggest instead....that is the effect.
Sleep with dogs. Wake up with fleas. Some old wives tale never said anywhere.

Witness:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He did.
Once.
Which had followed Trump's Tweet to his supporters to come to DC as "it will be wild".

And throw in, good reliable Rudy G., America's Mayor, stating the crowd needed "trial by combat".

Now here is the view I take vis-a-vis Don Trump's dereliction of duty on January 6th:

He knew he was gonna direct the angry crowd to march.
He and his people intentionally hid the plans to 'march' from the DC police, the Park's police, and the Capitol police.
He knew a dangerous number of his supporters were armed.
He ordered the March anyway.

THAT is not responsible leadership.
He had a duty to warn.
He had a duty to protect the civil servants in the path of the crowed that he intentionally incited.
He was irresponsible to the nation's uniformed police, our institutional buildings, and most importantly.....our Constitutionally mandated protocols for a peaceful transfer of power.
He was flagrantly ---criminally ----negligent in his dereliction of duty.

Cool.
Got a bunch of them with the more serious ---and higher penalized -----seditious conspiracy.

I'll take sedition for twenty years, Alex.
Who should be punished for not delivering the national guard to the capitol to protect it, as Trump requested?

Trump alleges Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers ahead of Capitol riot: 'She’s responsible for Jan 6'​

Former president says Capitol police 'destroyed all the evidence about Nancy Pelosi'​

Danielle Wallace
By Danielle Wallace Fox News

You mean they should have known that republicans weren't going to do the right thing, I guess you are right.
There was no reason to try to convict Trump at all by Senators. Notice today the Democrats are dug in to protect Biden from being impeached.

There was no reason to try to convict Trump at all by Senators. Notice today the Democrats are dug in to protect Biden from being impeached.

Huh? Mitch said "I would have convicted Trump for the insurrection gosh golly I sure wish I could have because he was totally responsible for that but unfortunately he wasn't actually technically president anymore so it wasn't appropriate. The criminal courts will have to hold Trump accountable."

So that's what we are doing. All this could have been avoided if Mitch and Republicans in the Senate would have convicted Trump after Nancy impeached him for a 2nd time.

Shame on you guys.

He did.
Once.
He made multiple statements saying to be peaceful. So you agree.

How does one call for peace and a violent insurrection at the same time?

The only way is for political opponents to make things up and assign different meanings to words.
LMAO

Democrats say “fight” all the time. Are they calling for violence?

You need to know the difference between metaphors and literal meanings. Until then, you’ll be quite dense.

Huh? Mitch said "I would have convicted Trump for the insurrection gosh golly I sure wish I could have because he was totally responsible for that but unfortunately he wasn't actually technically president anymore so it wasn't appropriate. The criminal courts will have to hold Trump accountable."

So that's what we are doing. All this could have been avoided if Mitch and Republicans in the Senate would have convicted Trump after Nancy impeached him for a 2nd time.

Shame on you guys.
Maybe you claim to be a voter in the Congress but I refuse to lie as you might.
I do not have a vote in either house of the Congress.

Trump ran unapposed and only got 84.5% of the vote.

Biden got 95.2% of the votes
Let's use real numbers.
Trump got over 600,000 votes by GA voters
Biden got around 400,000 votes by GA Voters

Let's use real numbers.
Trump got over 600,000 votes by GA voters
Biden got around 400,000 votes by GA Voters

Because guys like me won't waste our time going to vote for Reagan in 1984, or Clinton 1996 or Obama 2012 or Biden 2024. I didn't vote in the Democratic primaries. Why should I? I just need to show up once to vote for Joe and that's on Nov 6

Because guys like me won't waste our time going to vote for Reagan in 1984, or Clinton 1996 or Obama 2012 or Biden 2024. I didn't vote in the Democratic primaries. Why should I? I just need to show up once to vote for Joe and that's on Nov 6
Let's do some more math. 10.8 million voters in Georgia. Only 600,000 showed up to vote for Trump. That's not a lot.

And it doesn't matter. You guys go to see the clown show. It's fun I get it. Biden doesn't have rallies. We just email each other.

Let's do some more math. 10.8 million voters in Georgia. Only 600,000 showed up to vote for Trump. That's not a lot.

And it doesn't matter. You guys go to see the clown show. It's fun I get it. Biden doesn't have rallies. We just email each other.
So you are not worried that Trump got over half more votes than Biden got?

Forum List

Back