Rubio Helps Trump

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
Rubio goes nuclear on Trump.....goes into the same gutter as Trump, but ends up helping him! The more toxic the environment, the stronger Trump becomes? The smart Trump, who claims to know so much and be so smart has never heard of David Duke? The truth is beginning to poke it's head....looks like Trump supporters welcome racism.......hmmmmmmm.

The debate of Republican candidates last week went his way: He portrayed Donald Trump as a con man who defrauded poor, aspiring students at Trump University, got in that Trump Tower was built with immigrant labor, and was able to needle the Donald for having no idea what he’s doing, and repeats simplistic one-liners because he knows nothing about governing. As in no debate before, Rubio showed that the builder uses fake bricks.

No matter how low Rubio goes, he can’t go lower than Trump and and there's no way to get under his skin. You can tell the Donald's supporters that he’s duped people like them, hurt small vendors who don’t get paid when he “takes advantage” of the bankruptcy laws and quotes Mussolini with pride. But just wait one news cycle and one rally. You will find that Trump’s feasted on insults thrown at him. Like the mutant monster in "Godzilla," which feeds on radiation, the more toxic the environment, the stronger Trump becomes.

On Sunday, when asked whether he would repudiate the endorsement of his campaign by David Duke, the former grand wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, the “highly educated” billionaire who knows “the best words,” and went to one of the "best schools," played dumb.

Rubio Goes Nuclear, Strengthening Trump

He claimed he couldn't hear well, guess he has selective hearing. :lalala: I just can't believe Rubio, talking about the size of Trumps hands. They are like children, playing some sort of game, like us Americans need further comedic entertainment. I can only imagine world leaders watching this nightmare.

Those students in the advertisement have already been proven liars. Immigrant labor? What's wrong with immigrant labor? And as far as I know Trump has in the past dissed the KKK.

As compared to the Democrats who fawned all over Byrd and made him a liberal hero when he was a recruiter for the KKK.

Rubio goes nuclear on Trump.....goes into the same gutter as Trump, but ends up helping him! The more toxic the environment, the stronger Trump becomes? The smart Trump, who claims to know so much and be so smart has never heard of David Duke? The truth is beginning to poke it's head....looks like Trump supporters welcome racism.......hmmmmmmm.

The debate of Republican candidates last week went his way: He portrayed Donald Trump as a con man who defrauded poor, aspiring students at Trump University, got in that Trump Tower was built with immigrant labor, and was able to needle the Donald for having no idea what he’s doing, and repeats simplistic one-liners because he knows nothing about governing. As in no debate before, Rubio showed that the builder uses fake bricks.

No matter how low Rubio goes, he can’t go lower than Trump and and there's no way to get under his skin. You can tell the Donald's supporters that he’s duped people like them, hurt small vendors who don’t get paid when he “takes advantage” of the bankruptcy laws and quotes Mussolini with pride. But just wait one news cycle and one rally. You will find that Trump’s feasted on insults thrown at him. Like the mutant monster in "Godzilla," which feeds on radiation, the more toxic the environment, the stronger Trump becomes.

On Sunday, when asked whether he would repudiate the endorsement of his campaign by David Duke, the former grand wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, the “highly educated” billionaire who knows “the best words,” and went to one of the "best schools," played dumb.

I thought we lived in the US and freedom to think and believe what one wants to believe. True or false?

The truth is millions of Trump supporters are going vote him into the Oval Office.
Then we'll see what's going to happen to the fucking sub-human negro thugs.
Watch what happens when a bunch of fucking tree dwellers attempts to loot an innocent business. Twenty shot fucking dead. No charges against the business owner.

Rubio has turned into a joke. He is trying to be tough and play Trump's game but he cant. And he's coming across as desparate.

As compared to the Democrats who fawned all over Byrd and made him a liberal hero when he was a recruiter for the KKK.

Conservatives keep bringing up Byrd who is dead and was in the KKK in the 40's.....that a real stretch....

We're talking about now, 2016, and for Trump to pretend he doesn't know racist KKK and accept their endorsement is a real shame. Trump seems to have really endeared himself to the uneducated and really racist conservatives that don't know how to move forward.

I thought we lived in the US and freedom to think and believe what one wants to believe. True or false?

We do live in the US and have the freedom to think and believe whatever we want, but only stupid people believe lies, and Trump has the record for lying.

He is running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016. Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.
Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Rubio goes nuclear on Trump.....

Yes, but Rubio is like a man-girl, like Obama. So, how scary is he to Donald Trump?
My guess is to Trump - this little she-male is irrelevant.
Rubio's out of it after we finish voting in Virginia tonight anyhow...

Where did I even say that Rubio was going to beat Trump? I guess you missed the whole point. The OP is about how even getting down in the gutter with Trump doesn't get you points....apparently Trump is able to get lower than the gutter and his supporters really like that.

Yes, but Rubio is like a man-girl, like Obama. So, how scary is he to Donald Trump?

He is scratching hard to get out of the pit...The Trump moves on.

My question is: What are Trump supporters willing to do if the GOP establishment (who doesn't want Trump to win) decides to do something weird and award the nomination to another candidate?

Katie Gage, another former Romney strategist who runs Our Principles PAC devoted to taking down Trump, said standing up to the front-runner is a moral imperative, but also necessary to protect the party.

“We can’t support a guy who is so clearly a racist, so clearly a sexist, so clearly somebody with no moral compass,” she said. “People just cannot embrace him as a conservative and a republican, because then we’re not even a party anymore.”

Instead, they are advocating all-out war to stop Trump. A Braveheart moment in which candidates and political action committees throw everything they have to stop Trump. And when they run out of attacks, find a way to keep up the pressure. “Here’s the thing about a fight. A: You get in the fight. B: You never stop fighting,” Stevens said.

The GOP's Trump Choice

Where did I even say that Rubio was going to beat Trump? I guess you missed the whole point. The OP is about how even getting down in the gutter with Trump doesn't get you points....apparently Trump is able to get lower than the gutter and his supporters really like that.

I think trumps far from the gutter
I mean - how much are you worth?
Turn off piers Morgan and educate yourself so you don't come across as being so dense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question is: What are Trump supporters willing to do if the GOP establishment (who doesn't want Trump to win) decides to do something weird and award the nomination to another candidate?

Katie Gage, another former Romney strategist who runs Our Principles PAC devoted to taking down Trump, said standing up to the front-runner is a moral imperative, but also necessary to protect the party.

“We can’t support a guy who is so clearly a racist, so clearly a sexist, so clearly somebody with no moral compass,” she said. “People just cannot embrace him as a conservative and a republican, because then we’re not even a party anymore.”

Instead, they are advocating all-out war to stop Trump. A Braveheart moment in which candidates and political action committees throw everything they have to stop Trump. And when they run out of attacks, find a way to keep up the pressure. “Here’s the thing about a fight. A: You get in the fight. B: You never stop fighting,” Stevens said.

The GOP's Trump Choice

Fuck the GOP

Trumps the new America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GOP's Trump Choice

I seriously think there would be riots...corruption..Too many are watching their every move..lol

Conservatives keep bringing up Byrd who is dead and was in the KKK in the 40's.....that a real stretch....

We're talking about now, 2016, and for Trump to pretend he doesn't know racist KKK and accept their endorsement is a real shame. Trump seems to have really endeared himself to the uneducated and really racist conservatives that don't know how to move forward.
Clinton-Gore-1992-Confederate-701x394.jpg

I think trumps far from the gutter
I mean - how much are you worth?
Turn off piers Morgan and educate yourself so you don't come across as being so dense

Really? A President say "fuck" on national TV is not gutter to you? A President making a joke about another Republican candidate having a small penis on national TV in front of young people is not gutter to you? Talk about who is the one that is dense here.

Well, Trump supporters are purported to not be too educated, and probably many are blue-collar, and to them that kind of talk even from a President is not gutter talk. It all depends on your upbringing and place in society.

And I've never listened or watched Piers Morgan on purpose....I thought he was one of Rupert's (Faux News) funnies....so, don't know what you mean by that statement.

Piers Morgan/Wikipedia
In 1994, aged 29, he was appointed editor of the News of the Worldby Rupert Murdoch,

Clinton-Gore-1992-Confederate-701x394.jpg

I thought it was mostly Republican/conservatives who made a big todo about the Confederate flag....nice try.

Cb9BWbZUEAE2ks2.jpg:small

Forum List

Back