trump tanking

Up to 69% now.

Mexican peso - which traders have been treating as a proxy for Trump's chances - was up 2% after the debate.

Stocks rose, the Mexican peso soared and haven assets retreated on Tuesday as investors reacted to a debate between presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Investors appeared to be betting that the debate shifted support toward Mrs. Clinton. Many market participants believe a Clinton victory would offer more support to risk-assets such as stocks in the short term, amid greater clarity on her policy stance.​

Markets Bet on Hillary Clinton After First Presidential Debate
and you're still asleep ... when you wake up to the sound of the trumpets trumpeting for hillary ...

well there are stupid people out there you Know he should have got out ... now we get to see the fall of the republican party...:lmao:
Thanks for reminding us why drugs are illegal.
thats your best ??? really??? you are a prime example of why drug are illegal
Are you a parrot?
have you the ability to defend your promising Donald??? no you can't ....now you resort to childish remakes .. so I talk to you in low brow childish remark .... so you can understand .... that way
you can keep up :lmao:

well there are stupid people out there you Know he should have got out ... now we get to see the fall of the republican party...:lmao:
Thanks for reminding us why drugs are illegal.
thats your best ??? really??? you are a prime example of why drug are illegal
Are you a parrot?
have you the ability to defend your promising Donald??? no you can't ....now you resort to childish remakes .. so I talk to you in low brow childish remark .... so you can understand .... that way
you can keep up :lmao:
My promising Donald? I don't even know what you are trying to communicate. You obviously destroyed much of your cognitive ability.

Forum List

Back