Trump Defends Speaker Johnson

The Dem base, the squad are all pro-Palestinian. But the Jews are a reliable constituency and donor base for them

He could very well lose Michigan for his support of Israel
You think Trump would give Israel fewer bombs? I mean seriously. You think MbS gives a rat's ass about Palestinians? You might even notice that Biden's voter defections in Mich are not pro-Trump.

I read the other day that there is a bunch of muslims groups in michigan that vow to not vote for biden. I doubt they will vote for Trump either.
IDK how many people that actually is. So, IDK if it even matters, as far as the pedo is concerned.
I'm happy with them simply sitting out. The margins were so thin in several of these swing states, every vote counts. And now that Kennedy is on the ballot in MI ...

You think Trump would give Israel fewer bombs? I mean seriously. You think MbS gives a rat's ass about Palestinians? You might even notice that Biden's voter defections in Mich are not pro-Trump.
I think the President is the one whose policies they are marching in the streets against. They are calling him Genocide Joe

Well then ...... you think they'd be happy with Trump? JFC
Never said they'd vote for Trump. But is sure seems like a lot of them would rather sit this one out rather than vote for Genocide Joe

I like when Pubs disagree.

Dems NEVER disagree.

Imagine living your life and ALWAYS agreeing with a colleague on every single angle on every single issue? :auiqs.jpg:

IT
IS
A
CULT
You're confusing those trying to pass legislation with the general public.

It is a little interesting that Trump is OK with Johnson over Ukraine, but the Israel aid may have tipped the scale. His base includes those crying for End Times.

Awesome. More paying for another countries wars, paying their pensions, subsidizing their businesses etc. The ukraine war has no cost over 2k dollars per household in this country. 2K dollars. Thats over a month salary for half the country. lolz Yippy!

I don't agree with the passage of the Ukraine war funding, but I can understand TRUMP's point right before an election isn't the time to have another pointless sh!t show over replacing the speaker.

I don't agree with the passage of the Ukraine war funding, but I can understand TRUMP's point right before an election isn't the time to have another pointless sh!t show over replacing the speaker.
Yeah, god forbid he show consistency lol

Trump has thrown his support to the house speaker as he is being attacked by some House members.

That’s awful 😞

Still trump is a better candidate than Biden.

Perhaps now more than ever, our politicians are not representing the Will of the American people. We have serious economic concerns, and that photo of all the Congress Democrats waving the flag of Ukraine along with their neocon supporters bombarding us with Ukraine Propaganda is too much to handle.

TRUMP supported McCarthy and now I think people being honest would see he was right then and he's right now in supporting Johnson. The outing of McCarthy was a sh!tshow that I think we can all agree accomplished nothing, well it shrunk the republican majority, which is probably why Gaetz is sitting this one out. TRUMP understands outing Johnson at this time will be another sh!tshow accomplishing nothing.
Maybe Congress passed the bill because they know it’s so close to election time that they can use a motion to remove the speaker as a weapon. So great point by you there.

Just goes to show that the politicians do not care about the concerns of the American people. Whether it is funding, Israel(their military is so powerful they don’t need our money anyway) or Ukraine with our money. Or left wingers, wanting to give blacks money for being black. Never mind that black and whites owned slaves throughout history.

Maybe Congress passed the bill because they know it’s so close to election time that they can use a motion to remove the speaker as a weapon. So great point by you there.

Just goes to show that the politicians do not care about the concerns of the American people. Whether it is funding, Israel(their military is so powerful they don’t need our money anyway) or Ukraine with our money. Or left wingers, wanting to give blacks money for being black. Never mind that black and whites owned slaves throughout history.

I think we all know the bill passed because we have a bunch of rinos elected to the house. MTG and Massie were both fine with McCarthy as speaker so their going after Johnson is nothing more than grandstanding/fundraising.
Outing 1 person isn't going to change anything when there's a 100+ other's equally or worse next in line. Not acknowledging reality isn't a winning path.

I think we all know the bill passed because we have a bunch of rinos elected to the house. MTG and Massie were both fine with McCarthy as speaker so their going after Johnson is nothing more than grandstanding/fundraising.
Outing 1 person isn't going to change anything when there's a 100+ other's equally or worse next in line. Not acknowledging reality isn't a winning path.
The fact is that Rinos are in control of the Republican party.

Trump has thrown his support to the house speaker as he is being attacked by some House members.

Fuck them both

Page 11 of the bill has $3.5B for NGOs flying in million more Illegals to vote in November

The fact is that Rinos are in control of the Republican party.

MAGA needs to understand how to play with the cards they have been dealt.
While I don't support the Ukraine funding I do accept blowing things up over the bill isn't going to change it's passage.
A large percentage of elected democrats support the HAMAS protesting, and the ones who don't are ignoring it or quietly condemning it, because they understand attacking their own even when they don't agree is counterproductive to their overall agenda.
But democrats seek power, while republicans seek money, which is why republicans always loss in the end.

Forum List

Back