Thirsty

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Poor Donald was gulping water as if to try to replace the river of sweat he was experiencing from looking like the words biggest loser last night.

Marco Rubio must be laughing.

Poor Donald was gulping water as if to try to replace the river of sweat he was experiencing from looking like the words biggest loser last night.

raw

The things we focus on....:) I couldn't understand all of the quick blinking of Hillary...

The things we focus on....:) I couldn't understand all of the quick blinking of Hillary...
When you lie, you blink quickly. Subconsciously your body will not let you lie without reacting horribly.. Did y'all notice that Hillary did not take one sip of water during the evening? That's because she prefers 180 proof vodka instead of water. She doesn't drink water at all.

For someone with a history of "dehydration" that caused a Parkinson's freeze it is amazing Crooked Hillary did not have a 5 gallon Poland Spring Water dispenser in her modified podium. :p

He didn't go through a whole glass did he? What sweat? What drugs are you on? Rubio took a sip during an GOP response and you still masturbate over it as if it were something? WTF?

Hillary looked well last night....
Wasn't she supposed to be on life support....

How about that Rudy G and Sean Hannity.

Hillary looked well last night....
Wasn't she supposed to be on life support....
Makeup artists can work miracles. She just enjoyed 7 days off, that's what it took to be "prepared" for the job she claimed to be ready for 8 years ago.

And you bought it.

I don't know if I have ever seen someone so fake... At least the fatso was showing heart...

yea, it whining when a presidential debate moderator shows bias. Absolutely.

Forum List

Back