trump tanking

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
Screen_Shot_2016-09-26_at_10.01.14_PM.png

:lmao:

I remember now. Trump's losing in the primaries. He should get out of the way for Kasich.

I remember now. Trump's losing in the primaries. He should get out of the way for Kasich.
well there are stupid people out there you Know he should have got out ... now we get to see the fall of the republican party...:lmao:

well there are stupid people out there you Know he should have got out ... now we get to see the fall of the republican party...:lmao:

Riiiiiiight. Chris Matthews claimed that in 2008 as well. Let's see now. Who has the House and the Senate?

You're just a two bit player kiddo on a board putting up silly threads that don't make a dent in the grand scheme of politics.

View attachment 91185

I didn’t know she still had a shot in NC…good to see she is losing her lead according to the board’s resident racists.
after last nights debate, he'll be like George Bush #1 ... Trump won't do any more debates he'll go home with his big girl panties on because he like Bush will lose the election ... just like bush did when bill clinton ran for office ... brains over brawn will make it every time ... ask hanity ... at least he'll back trump up ...

Riiiiiiight. Chris Matthews claimed that in 2008 as well. Let's see now. Who has the House and the Senate?

You're just a two bit player kiddo on a board putting up silly threads that don't make a dent in the grand scheme of politics.
we'll see won't we come election time ... and it won't be the republicans

View attachment 91185

I didn’t know she still had a shot in NC…good to see she is losing her lead according to the board’s resident racists.
we are going to see in the next couple of weeks how well she will do ... after last nights melt down, trump will be screaming over and over its the liberal press thats causing me to lose ... they do that when they can't tread water you know

You need to get out of your basement more. Every snap poll apart from CNN had Trump beating the shit out of that old douche bag after the debate.

Despite all of Candy Holts help for Hillary.

Up to 69% now.

Mexican peso - which traders have been treating as a proxy for Trump's chances - was up 2% after the debate.

Stocks rose, the Mexican peso soared and haven assets retreated on Tuesday as investors reacted to a debate between presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Investors appeared to be betting that the debate shifted support toward Mrs. Clinton. Many market participants believe a Clinton victory would offer more support to risk-assets such as stocks in the short term, amid greater clarity on her policy stance.​

Markets Bet on Hillary Clinton After First Presidential Debate

New Topics

Forum List

Back