Trump Defends Speaker Johnson

"Well, look, we have a majority of one, OK?" Trump told radio host John Fredericks on Monday. "It’s not like he can go and do whatever he wants to do. I think he’s a very good person. You know, he stood very strongly with me on NATO when I said NATO has to pay up …It’s a tough situation when you have. I think he’s a very good man. I think he’s trying very hard. And again, we’ve got to have a big election."

Read Trump's words not just the links title....

Johnson pushed very hard to help Trump spend that $8 trillion & get the 12 cr's passed. Even if NATO countries paid more, that doesn't mean we paid less.

But he realizes that the resistance drawn out legislation would create would take too long for any real effect.
His lifting of drilling restrictions and Biden’s (and obama’s) reimposition of drilling restrictions had major impacts on the economy. Trump’s good, democrats’ awful.

Oil production is at an all time high. Higher than at any time during Trumps term.

Clue: The president doesn't decide how much oil producers produce. They also do not set the price.
Y'all giving credit and/or blame to any president is ridiculous.
Government subsidies to oil companies are up also.

So big oil doesn't dislike Biden. In fact he's been better to them (profit wise) than Trump was.

Forum List

Back