Trump Defends Speaker Johnson

But he realizes that the resistance drawn out legislation would create would take too long for any real effect.
His lifting of drilling restrictions and Biden’s (and obama’s) reimposition of drilling restrictions had major impacts on the economy. Trump’s good, democrats’ awful.
Yeah, so awful, you Qanon freak, that we have all time high production.

I like when Pubs disagree.

Dems NEVER disagree.

Imagine living your life and ALWAYS agreeing with a colleague on every single angle on every single issue? :auiqs.jpg:

IT
IS
A
CULT
We have men wearing women's clothing in public schools reading books and socializing with 6 years old pushed as role models. Whatever views are and living, this is not part of continuing civilization.

I like when Pubs disagree.

Dems NEVER disagree.

Imagine living your life and ALWAYS agreeing with a colleague on every single angle on every single issue? :auiqs.jpg:

IT
IS
A
CULT
I think they have some disagreement now over the Palestinians and the Jews.

Trump has thrown his support to the house speaker as he is being attacked by some House members.

When I went to your link, I found this:

We've got news for you

If you like our coverage, please disable your ad blocker.

Allow ads on FOX News

So, I couldn't read anything other than the link itself. Maybe others are having this same issue? Having said that I'd choose Johnson over Hakeem Jeffries any day. Trump probably feels this way, too. :eusa_think:

But he realizes that the resistance drawn out legislation would create would take too long for any real effect.
His lifting of drilling restrictions and Biden’s (and obama’s) reimposition of drilling restrictions had major impacts on the economy. Trump’s good, democrats’ awful.
The E.O.s end when they leave office if a democrat takes the presidency and removes them or visa versa...they don't accomplish anything long term, it's simply chaos and a rollercoaster....

Legislating the will of the people is what is suppose to be done....where policy is steady and doesn't flip flop every presidency.

TRUMP supported McCarthy and now I think people being honest would see he was right then and he's right now in supporting Johnson. The outing of McCarthy was a sh!tshow that I think we can all agree accomplished nothing, well it shrunk the republican majority, which is probably why Gaetz is sitting this one out. TRUMP understands outing Johnson at this time will be another sh!tshow accomplishing nothing.
well, I am getting tired of so called Rs doing what the Ds want, which virtually always means doing what the PEOPLE do NOT want!

He should refrain from E.Os and even try to pass legislation to minimize them. I believe it hurts U.S democracy and encouraged partisanship
Most EOs probably do. But I hope Trump, if he gets to the WH, doesn't get rid of many of them UNTIL

well, you probably know what I'm saying here.........................

it has to do with getting even, or to put it another way: making what is egregiously WRONG.. right (or at least not so egregiously wrong)

he's an outsider

That means he is not
Imo Trump honestly (hah) believes we are chumps to have open markets, but his "bottom line" is his bottom line. Vance is probably close to what Trump believes in our use of force. I don't find that really objectionable, so long as you don't mind Javanka making bank from the Saudis. It's corruption on a whole new level ... sorta. Both W and HW were part of our defense industry's arming the planet with the Carlyle Group.

how so, please elucidate. lol
The Dem base, the squad are all pro-Palestinian. But the Jews are a reliable constituency and donor base for them

He could very well lose Michigan for his support of Israel

TNH says "trump is a leftist"
Gets laughed at by MAGA despite this bullshit, attacks on the 2nd, giving money to blacks for being black, red flag laws, DACA etc. Oh and his 60 some odd years as a Democrat.
LOL

To that I'd add his praising of the Clintons on multiple occasions, calling them long-time friends and "fantastic people." I don't know if I'd use the word leftist, I just think he's playing a role. As I've said tons of times before, no one gets to that level of power without being "in the club."

The Dem base, the squad are all pro-Palestinian. But the Jews are a reliable constituency and donor base for them

He could very well lose Michigan for his support of Israel
I read the other day that there is a bunch of muslims groups in michigan that vow to not vote for biden. I doubt they will vote for Trump either.
IDK how many people that actually is. So, IDK if it even matters, as far as the pedo is concerned.

Trump knows Washington is ruled by establishment hacks, he constantly has to pick from the lesser of many evils. At least he's consistent in his contempt for that idiot McConnell.

I read the other day that there is a bunch of muslims groups in michigan that vow to not vote for biden. I doubt they will vote for Trump either.
IDK how many people that actually is. So, IDK if it even matters, as far as the pedo is concerned.
Don't worry Dems are 'ballot harvesting' so most of them will vote Dem without knowing it.

Forum List

Back