Trump takes largest lead yet in GOP nomination as primary season kicks off...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
"Donald Trump's support among national Republican primary voters has now risen to its highest level yet.

His legal issues obviously haven't hurt his standing with primary voters and some of his recent controversial statements resonate with many GOP and "MAGA" voters."

Of course the left biased media is still trying to sell Nikki Hillary...I mean Haley...to voters doing their best to push the establishment choice.

Never going to happen.

Government can allow Trump to be nominated, but that's likely the closest he will be allowed to get to the presidency.

Trump running in an election would be risking too much. There would be no possibility of Biden stopping him.

Government can allow Trump to be nominated, but that's likely the closest he will be allowed to get to the presidency.

Trump running in an election would be risking too much. There would be no possibility of Biden stopping him.
What do you mean “government can allow” Trump to be the nominee but won’t allow him to be president?

THE VOTERS DECIDE!

"Donald Trump's support among national Republican primary voters has now risen to its highest level yet.

His legal issues obviously haven't hurt his standing with primary voters and some of his recent controversial statements resonate with many GOP and "MAGA" voters."

Of course the left biased media is still trying to sell Nikki Hillary...I mean Haley...to voters doing their best to push the establishment choice.

Never going to happen.
No one is trying to "sell" Nikki Haley except the remaining moderates and sane people left in the Republican party who are hoping against hope that someone other than Trump will be the nominee and prevent the coming conservative slaughter in November.

You are right though...never gonna happen.
I could have told you this a year ago...oh wait..I did. :)

What do you mean “government can allow” Trump to be the nominee but won’t allow him to be president?

THE VOTERS DECIDE!
America's government acts in miraculous and innovative ways. I just don't see how the government can risk the leader of a failed coup to become president.

If the voters were permitted to decide, that would be America walking willingly into becoming a dictatorship. Consider that the voters are a powerful mass that will need to be countered by a more rational force that has to act to save democracy.

For exampe: Blaming Trump for ordering political murder of an opponent.

We already know that his lieutenants are ready and willing.

Trump's poll numbers have skyrocketed AS A RESULT OF the persecution/prosecutions. In late 2021 he was leading but it was conceivable that someone could overtake him...if an actual primary season were to move forward. It is as though we Republicans think he has become a better candidate because of all of the phony prosecutions...which makes no sense.

As it is, we have someone who has a strong record of accomplishment, is "right" on every single issue, has never lost an election, is young, handsome, and articulate, and is apparently losing ground to a faux Republican who would fit right into Biden's cabinet, were he inclined to be generous.

I would like to say that we Republicans have been hoodwinked by the Media, but maybe we are just not paying attention to the relevant information. Even if Trump is vindicated on every single charge, he remains a flawed individual whose record of accomplishments as President was...not great. Good, but not great. And "we" are going up against the most compromised, corrupt, stupid, and un-accomplished candidate in anyone's lifetime.

It is enough to make one weep.

Never going to happen.

He's speaking right now in Indianola, IA.

Trump's poll numbers have skyrocketed AS A RESULT OF the persecution/prosecutions. In late 2021 he was leading but it was conceivable that someone could overtake him...if an actual primary season were to move forward. It is as though we Republicans think he has become a better candidate because of all of the phony prosecutions...which makes no sense.

As it is, we have someone who has a strong record of accomplishment, is "right" on every single issue, has never lost an election, is young, handsome, and articulate, and is apparently losing ground to a faux Republican who would fit right into Biden's cabinet, were he inclined to be generous.

I would like to say that we Republicans have been hoodwinked by the Media, but maybe we are just not paying attention to the relevant information. Even if Trump is vindicated on every single charge, he remains a flawed individual whose record of accomplishments as President was...not great. Good, but not great. And "we" are going up against the most compromised, corrupt, stupid, and un-accomplished candidate in anyone's lifetime.

It is enough to make one weep.
But the odds are great for him if he gets to an election. The American people have bought the snake oil, even though there are two presidential wars in progress.

That's the reason why America's government can't allow it to get to an election.

Biden? That Joe Biden? The one that can't get a sentence out of his mouth and keeps falling down?

I would like to say that we Republicans have been hoodwinked by the Media, but maybe we are just not paying attention to the relevant information.
To what "relevant information" are you referring?

THE VOTERS DECIDE!

They already did.

WW

The election is coming up. And this time, no multi-state counting halts.

I was talking about when the 14th was passed as an amendment to the Constitution barring those that engaged in insurrection, rebellion, or provided air or comfort to those that did.

The voters spoke through their federal and state representatives.

WW

I was talking about when the 14th was passed as an amendment to the Constitution barring those that engaged in insurrection, rebellion, or provided air or comfort to those that did.

The voters spoke through their federal and state representatives.

WW
Doesn’t matter. What those Dems are trying to do is unconstitutional. There was no insurrection.

With the downgrading of Nikki with conservative republicans Trump's lead has grown.... no one wants another RINO to lead the nation... Nikki is Bush and Romney in heals....

America's government acts in miraculous and innovative ways. I just don't see how the government can risk the leader of a failed coup to become president.

If the voters were permitted to decide, that would be America walking willingly into becoming a dictatorship. Consider that the voters are a powerful mass that will need to be countered by a more rational force that has to act to save democracy.

For exampe: Blaming Trump for ordering political murder of an opponent.

We already know that his lieutenants are ready and willing.
An attempted coup without weapons. Now that's hilarious.

An attempted coup without weapons. Now that's hilarious.
It is in that America's government could pull it off.

There can be no doubt that backroom deals were struck between Trump's violent lieutenantss. Had they come with their AR's in sight, the police would have been there is sufficient numbers to gun them down. Were they hiding on the roofs with 50 cals?

Even a flyover by the air force with one gun blazing would have been sufficient!

There couldn't have been more than a couple of hundred serious revolutionaries in the mix with thousands of buffoons.

After all the dust has cleared, it will go down as America's successful reaction to a semi-serious coup attempt.

Imagine the thousands of dead on both sides if not for the deal made!

Imagine if they even tried to even the score for Babbitt!

Forum List

Back