Trump surrenders: last night's election proved that we need to put up GREAT Republican candidates

Nobody has to "give into the establishment". It's not like there are only three choice; establishment, reality TV stars, and kid touchers.

Wasn't Roy Moore Trump's idea of a great candidate?

It sure sounded like he was according to Trump's & Bannon's speeches for the past few weeks.

does that include those running for president?....because trump sure as hell aint all star quality....

is that why he won? beating 16 qualified Republicans and 1 criminal Democrat along the way...
im sorry all i have seen here from most of republicans and democrats is that these were the worst 2 people just about EVER running for president....so yea,trump aint no all star....

does that include those running for president?....because trump sure as hell aint all star quality....

is that why he won? beating 16 qualified Republicans and 1 criminal Democrat along the way...

Trump won by appealing to the nasty and ignorant people in our society. He's a pig that got all the other pigs excited.

It won't happen again (as was proven last night in Alabama).

Trump won by appealing to the nasty and ignorant people in our society. He's a pig that got all the other pigs excited.

i know many people who voted trump and they are not nasty or ignorant....they were just sick and tired of the same old same old....you happen to be one who got sucked into that judgemental mind set,so what does that say about you?...........

If thst means putting up candidates with good character then I dont see the problem eith "the Establishment" but that might be problematic for Trump.

Wasn't Roy Moore Trump's idea of a great candidate?

It sure sounded like he was according to Trump's & Bannon's speeches for the past few weeks.

Trump rightfully supported Luther Strange over Moore in the primary

Then he sold out for the Senate Seat

i know many people who voted trump and they are not nasty or ignorant....they were just sick and tired of the same old same old....you happen to be one who got sucked into that judgemental mind set,so what does that say about you?...........

Trump mocked a disabled person, he encouraged his supporters to attack protesters at his rallies.

He himself stated that he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters."

He declared that he'd build a high wall across the entire Tex-Mex border.

If these don't prove that his supporters are both nasty and stupid, nothing will convince you.

Yes, your sick of the same old same old...highly competent, intelligent people doing their jobs well...that same old same old.

Trump appealed to our basest selves but I am not sure Alabama is meaningful in any way orher thane the voters finally felt a line had been crossed in terms of character.

Trump is a great GOP candidate.

He doesn't care about anyone but rich people and he lies all the time.

If that isn't Republican, then I don't know what is?

Trump mocked a disabled person, he encouraged his supporters to attack protesters at his rallies.

He himself stated that he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters."

He declared that he'd build a high wall across the entire Tex-Mex border.

If these don't prove that his supporters are both nasty and stupid, nothing will convince you.

Yes, your sick of the same old same old...highly competent, intelligent people doing their jobs well...that same old same old.
In other words, Trump has all the morals and values of today's Republican Party. No wonder they love and revere him as their leader.

OMG that brian krassenstein or whatever dude is a damn nut
I, of course, think he's perfectly sane, but I've been laughing too. What really surprises me is how many negative, smart ass replies the Pres gets when he Tweets. I'm surprised he can tolerate that.
I'll bet he never reads his replies unless they're culled for him by staff--the ones that agree.

Trump appealed to our basest selves but I am not sure Alabama is meaningful in any way orher thane the voters finally felt a line had been crossed in terms of character.
True, Alabama hasn't converted to a blue state by any means. Give them a halfway decent Republican to vote for and it's back to business as usual. People shouldn't read anymore into it than that.

OMG that brian krassenstein or whatever dude is a damn nut
I, of course, think he's perfectly sane, but I've been laughing too. What really surprises me is how many negative, smart ass replies the Pres gets when he Tweets. I'm surprised he can tolerate that.
I'll bet he never reads his replies unless they're culled for him by staff--the ones that agree.
you think hes sane? The dumbass hack is saying moore raped 9 children. Good grief OL

I hope so. I really do.

Forum List

Back