Will the loss of the Alabama seat cost the Republican agenda?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
We are now at 51-49 in the Senate for 2018

Republicans have a week left to pass their Tax Bill before Jones takes the seat. With only a two vote margin and a Congressional election year in 2018, I doubt if Republicans will push a controversial law

As to the rest of the agenda......Repeal Obamacare, build a wall,

I doubt they will even try

Other than the GOP attempt at tax legislation, the Trump legislative agenda is dead for 2018.

where are all the "we won again" RW bitches today ?

:lmao:

Other than the GOP attempt at tax legislation, the Trump legislative agenda is dead for 2018.

If Republicans want their tax bill, it will have to be passed by the end of this month

I have not seen any progress on reconciliation and the revised bill (more cuts for billionaires) will not be popular with moderates

GOP still in control of ALL 3 branches of government! Next November Dems will have to defend 26 senate seats to GOP's 7. Ouch!

The butt hurt! The butt hurt!

GOP still in control of ALL 3 branches of government! Next November Dems will have to defend 26 senate seats to GOP's 7. Ouch!

go ahead, talk shit, run your mouth, and wind up with your foot in your ass ankle deep ... you deserve to claim all three DO FUCKING NOTHING branches of the government ... cuz yu is spechul ..

go ahead, talk shit, run your mouth, and wind up with your foot in your ass ankle deep ... you deserve to claim all three DO FUCKING NOTHING branches of the government ... cuz yu is spechul ..
You have much to learn but little intellect to learn with.

Watch, listen and try to learn, however difficult you find it.

You have much to learn but little intellect to learn with.

Watch, listen and try to learn, however difficult you find it.

apparently your intellect, or should I say lack of intellect, prohibits you from seeing the big picture and how moot youR so called "three party led government is, and has been. I'm watching a first year, lame duck president and his three branches of of idiots fight like starving rats over one kernel of corn .. I'm listening to partisan hacks make unlimited excuses every single day laying cover for the aforementioned .. I've learned how pathetically jaded RussianWingers have become about America and Americans, and favor Russian KGB thugs over their own with hypocrisy as a cornerstone of their foundation ... so in short BOI - :321:

THE END

And the clock is ticking.....tick...tick....tick

18 days left this year to pass tax reform. If they fail, they will have no chance to pass meaningful legislation by the 2018 elections

18 days left this year to pass tax reform. If they fail, they will have no chance to pass meaningful legislation by the 2018 elections

since they dont even have a rough draft in a file cabinet much less an actual bill with the necessary legalese I'd say they're pretty much screwed.

since they dont even have a rough draft in a file cabinet much less an actual bill with the necessary legalese I'd say they're pretty much screwed.

They will try to pass a POS legislation because they know they have no time

I can't imagine a bill that will satisfy both House and Senate zealots

GOP still in control of ALL 3 branches of government! Next November Dems will have to defend 26 senate seats to GOP's 7. Ouch! The butt hurt! The butt hurt!
Yes, you are. That is why you are squealing.

They will try to pass a POS legislation because they know they have no time

I can't imagine a bill that will satisfy both House and Senate zealots

a pugilistic sideshow worthy of ticket sales.

The Senate has 25 Democratic seats up in the 2018 elections. There will be a bigger Republican majority after that for Trumps third year.

Republicans have a week left to pass their Tax Bill before Jones takes the seat. With only a two vote margin and a Congressional election year in 2018, I doubt if Republicans will push a controversial law

What is the right wing agenda?

What is the right wing agenda?

pass something, ANYTHING.

#IJustRememberedThatADemocratSenatorTouchedMyPenisWhenIwasaMinor

The Senate has 25 Democratic seats up in the 2018 elections. There will be a bigger Republican majority after that for Trumps third year.

Normally, Republicans would pick up seats in this Senatorial cycle. Democrats have more to lose

But 2018 will be a referendum on Trump

Can Republicans hold a one seat majority?

Forum List

Back