Conservative retired federal judge calls GOP ‘spineless’ in scathing rebuke of Trump

Try answering the questions.

What questions?

You mean, like the one I asked you first; about you having evidence of Trump committing a crime?

Not just generic photos of a peaceful (not just mostly) speech?

Practice what your garbage corporate news commands you to preach.

Simp.

Shit, I even saw the protesters clean up after themselves in the capitol building.

capitol-wrecage-5.jpg

capitol-wreckage-4.jpg

capitol-wreckage-3.jpg

capitol-wreckage-2.jpg

capitol-wreckage-1.jpg

Need more? Because there is a LOT more!

The insurrection "looked like a normal tourist visit", said Trump lickspittle Congressman Andrew Clyde, seen here helping to barricade the House chamber doors to keep out the "tourists".

andrew-clyde-6-jan.jpg

Now why would Andrew Clyde say the insurrection looked like a normal tourist visit for any other reason than to gaslight the Trumptard audience?

Yeah.

clyde-tourists.jpg

Are you special?
No, but you seem like a short bus kind of guy. The Trumpers are taking that Party down for the count, with the likes of Trump, MTG, Boebert (the battling bitches) and many others more interested in disruption than conservative balance in the House of Representative or getting an electable candidate into a bid for the White House.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :spinner: :laugh2: :cuckoo:

You mean the black mask you can buy in any department store? You mean like the one worn by this Proud Boy?

proud-boy-black-mask.jpg

Ashli Babbitt. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Bertino. Antifa or BLM?

Joshua Pruitt. Antifa or FBI?

Enrique Tarrio. Antifa or FBI?

Dominic Pezzola. Antifa or FBI?

Ethan Nordean. Antifa or FBI?

Jeremy Brown. Antifa or FBI?

Joseph Biggs. Antifa or FBI?

Zachary Rehl. Antifa or FBI?

John Charles Stewart. Antifa or FBI?

Roseanne Boyland. Antifa or FBI?

Daniel Rodriguez. Antifa or FBI?

All these people: https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

Antifa or FBI?
No, I mean the one in that other post, the one in this pic is not the same.

No, but you seem like a short bus kind of guy. The Trumpers are taking that Party down for the count, with the likes of Trump, MTG, Boebert (the battling bitches) and many others more interested in disruption than conservative balance in the House of Representative or getting an electable candidate into a bid for the White House.
Better to take the Republican party down instead of leaving them as an appendage of the Democratic Party.

as we can see, under the thumb of Democrat rule, we can not even afford ice cream for our children

No, but you seem like a short bus kind of guy.

I thought you Lefties believed in equity and inclusion?

That sounds kinda discriminatory.

Wow, do you also hate black people?

What a monster.

Why do you hate other races and disabled?

Better to take the Republican party down instead of leaving them as an appendage of the Democratic Party.

as we can see, under the thumb of Democrat rule, we can not even afford ice cream for our children
You are just causing confusion and not gaining support for anarchy. Your loudest mouths are jokes even in what is left of your party.

President Trump, if the Democrats do not like him, he is the right guy for the job. President Trump's popularity won us the House of Representatives. Now Trump has to defeat the old tired guard of the Republicans in the Senate, Republican Mitch Mcconnel.

When Trump wins in 2024, he will be very busy firing all those political activists that have jobs throughout the government.

President Trump, if the Democrats do not like him, he is the right guy for the job. President Trump's popularity won us the House of Representatives.
:laughing0301:

Trump lost the House, the Senate, AND the White House while he was president.

No one has accomplished that incredible achievement since our last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

As for the 2022 midterms, incumbent presidents always lose seats in the House.

But my oh my how quickly your goldfish mind has forgotten the BIG RED TSUNAMI you were expecting. Trump's unpopularity cost you idiots a big enough majority in the House that Kevin McCarthy wouldn't have to suck MTG's balls every time he wants to get something done.

:auiqs.jpg:

It is a shame, that this loud mouthed has-been, cant be questioned and forced to answer. Life long politicians and government workers should not have the exact same rights as us people that are ruled under their tyranny. If they make statements, they should be forced to answer, and explain, and if found wrong, they should be thrown into the same jails they have throw so many of us into, for much less.
There is a loud mouthed guy that needs to do some answering. Trump.

There is a loud mouthed guy that needs to do some answering. Trump.

His orange hue offends my superior sensibilities.

Biden opening up our border to child abuse and fentanyl?

Meh - not the primary concern of sophisticated people such as myself.

:laughing0301:

Trump lost the House, the Senate, AND the White House while he was president.

No one has accomplished that incredible achievement since our last businessman president, Herbert Hoover.

As for the 2022 midterms, incumbent presidents always lose seats in the House.

But my oh my how quickly your goldfish mind has forgotten the BIG RED TSUNAMI you were expecting. Trump's unpopularity cost you idiots a big enough majority in the House that Kevin McCarthy wouldn't have to suck MTG's balls every time he wants to get something done.

:auiqs.jpg:
and now we got the wonderful Democrat President Biden, who has made ice cream so expensive, we middle class can no longer afford to take our children out for Ice Cream.

Unpopular, I wish you morons could formulate a thought, one minute you tell us that Trump is so popular that us supporters were taking over the government for him, an insurrection. The next minute you think we will believe President Trump is unpopular.

Now go get a paper towel to clean your spit off your computer screen.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back