Conservative retired federal judge calls GOP ‘spineless’ in scathing rebuke of Trump

I'll vote for whoever runs against the stupid fuck that's in the WH now, but IMO voting for Trump in the primary will simply guarantee four more years of Biden. Oh well, the country is fucked anyway, we've sat back and allowed our country to be stampeded by the third-world without making even a whimper.

Links a CNN article... claims to be anti-Biden...
I mean, as long as you vote for Trump in the general its cool, RINOs should fall in line. One day you will all realize Trump wasn't so bad.

Um...retard?

Trump spent MONTHS firing up the base, telling them the election was stolen. He created the Big Lie before the election even took place.

He called the mob together on January 6. They were there because he told them to be.

"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!"

To this very day, Trump pushes the Big Lie.

He is a danger to our democracy.

Worst. Sore. Lose. EVAH!
The election was stolen as we all saw it after 2 am. Now because of the big steal, this country is a banana republic.

RINOs should fall in line

Who are the "RINOs" and why do they hate Donald Trump?

Why do they love Biden??

W
Cheney
Kinzinger
Kemp
Raffensparger
Toomey
Murkowski
Cornyn
Romney
McConnell

Just calling them RINOs, the establishment, DEEP STATE does not tell us WHO they ARE.

Did they all support W?

Do all claim this is not controlled demolition?

Whenever Trump whines about his indictment and calls it "election interference", remember what election interference actually looks like:

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg
When all the Republican Poll watchers are told to go home at 2am then the ballots are pulled out of the suitcases and counted, that is the BIG STEAL as everyone knows, you do too, but you wont admit it because they you have to admit that your life is one big lie.

maxresdefault.jpg

Links a CNN article... claims to be anti-Biden...
I mean, as long as you vote for Trump in the general its cool, RINOs should fall in line. One day you will all realize Trump wasn't so bad.

"Claims to be anti-Biden"? Dude, no one here hates the mother fucker more than me, I will celebrate when he dies, and I would love nothing more than to see him chained to a truck and dragged out of office.
This is why IMO voting for Trump in the primary is not a good idea, because I don't believe enough Americans will vote for him in the general election, and we'll end up with four more years of the senile fuck!! Sure, I could be wrong, but I don't believe I am.

As for CNN, while I'm not a fan, nor a viewer, are you suggesting this judge does not exist, or does not have these opinions?

Not to be judgmental (play on words fully intentional), but he seems like an idiot.

Nobody in his right mind believes that Trump has done anything that substantially violates the Espionage Act. And in fact, anyone with a law degree can discern that the "documents" case against Trump is so riddled with legal and Constitutional deficiencies that it will probably never actually come to trial.

As for the political side of things, ANYONE with a lock on at least a third of all Republican primary voters WILL WIN THE NOMINATION. Period. End of discussion.

So what would be the political advantage of coming out against Trump right now? Especially when at least 75% of registered Republicans believe that all four (4) prosecutions are entirely political.

He is free to express his opinions, but they are stupid, and if any "Conservative" wants to be taken seriously by Republicans, the NYT is not the place to express those opinions. The entire Editorial Staff is infected with terminal cases of TDS.
How did you get access to all the evidence and testimony that Jack has to form your conclusion?

I'll vote for whoever runs against the stupid fuck that's in the WH now, but IMO voting for Trump in the primary will simply guarantee four more years of Biden. Oh well, the country is fucked anyway, we've sat back and allowed our country to be stampeded by the third-world without making even a whimper.

If Republicans hadn’t turned the USA into such a shithole, second tier nation with no gun control, multiple daily mass shootings, no universal health care, and anti-women, gays and blacks laws being passed and no abortion rights and a completely corrupted Supreme Court backing theocratic rule by the Federalist Society dark money donors

Crazy people have taken over the Republican party and no one is stopping them.

Not to be judgmental (play on words fully intentional), but he seems like an idiot.

Nobody in his right mind believes that Trump has done anything that substantially violates the Espionage Act. And in fact, anyone with a law degree can discern that the "documents" case against Trump is so riddled with legal and Constitutional deficiencies that it will probably never actually come to trial.

As for the political side of things, ANYONE with a lock on at least a third of all Republican primary voters WILL WIN THE NOMINATION. Period. End of discussion.

So what would be the political advantage of coming out against Trump right now? Especially when at least 75% of registered Republicans believe that all four (4) prosecutions are entirely political.

He is free to express his opinions, but they are stupid, and if any "Conservative" wants to be taken seriously by Republicans, the NYT is not the place to express those opinions. The entire Editorial Staff is infected with terminal cases of TDS.

Correction, fool! Nobody in their right mind believes he DIDN’T violate the Espionage Act. Especially the people closest to him because they watched him do it, time and time again.

Democrats didn’t “go after” Donald Trump over this. Trump’s own employees contacted the FBI and told them the twice impeached, serial sexual predator, 7 times bankrupting, coup attempting ex-president was sitting on a cache of top-secret documents at Mar-a-lago.

It was Trump’s decision to lie to the FBI and everyone else about what he had and what he was doing with it. Trump is, was and always has been a complete idiot and a complete failure at everything he’s done.

He’s also being a criminal throughout his adult life but he’s bought his way out of every charge and every fraud he’s been caught in. Trump was in the middle of a fraud trial when he was elected president so don’t pretend that he’s an honest man being unfairly persecuted and he hasn’t committed any crimes.

Last, but not least, every time Trump goes on TV or holds a rally, he admits. He took the documents, and that he had every right to and then he makes a bunch of false claims about executive privilege and classification, none of which will stand up in court.

Only a person who is willfully, blind, and stupid whatever say such a thing.

Forum List

Back