Trump: I’m beating Biden in the Polls by the biggest margins ever. I assume that means there’ll be another Indictment & Arrest

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
There's no stopping Trump. He's going to clobber the democrat opponent despite however many indictments are hurled at him. Making America Great Again is the number one priority and we must support him . We owe it to him.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I never thought I would say that, as the leading political opponent of Crooked Joe Biden, getting Indicted and Arrested by sick government “Thugs” would be my great honor. I am doing it for our Country, to show how evil and sinister a place it has become. MAGA!!!

You can see how scared the left is here just by scanning topics and reading much of their imagined lunacy . It is almost painful to see them trying so hard to be brave but failing ignominuously .

I fully expect they will try at least 2 more times to nail him for something and if they don't get it within the next year they will turn to something more drastic. To create a scenario where they do a power grab, try to instill more control over citizens lives, or do something so they can excuse themselves for hammering down on republicans.

A currency crash and a switch to their digital dollar would certainly do nicely as it puts the country in upheavel and allows them to have direct access and knowledge of everyone's money.

A war, most likely with Russia, would allow for a lot of sneaky tactics to go unnoticed.

As we get closer to the deadline if they are desperate enough I expect them to pull pins on all of the grenades in a last desperate attempt.

• Banned
I fully expect they will try at least 2 more times to nail him for something and if they don't get it within the next year they will turn to something more drastic. To create a scenario where they do a power grab, try to instill more control over citizens lives, or do something so they can excuse themselves for hammering down on republicans.

A currency crash and a switch to their digital dollar would certainly do nicely as it puts the country in upheavel and allows them to have direct access and knowledge of everyone's money.

A war, most likely with Russia, would allow for a lot of sneaky tactics to go unnoticed.

As we get closer to the deadline if they are desperate enough I expect them to pull pins on all of the grenades in a last desperate attempt.
That's a great likely scenario of what could happen.

trump is incredible but dems still have their mail in ballot scam going for them

GOP announces plan to encourage early, mail-in voting ...​

1689340947572.png
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › gop-anno...

Jun 8, 2023 — As recently as last year, Republican activists peddling the stolen election narrative were telling GOP voters who received mail ballots to hold ...

Republicans now pushing for mail-in voting​

1689341076917.png
WCTV
https://www.wctv.tv › 2023/06/20 › republicans-now-pu...

Jun 20, 2023 — Last year, a record number of people voted absentee in the midterms, with many voters mailing in their ballots. “Elections have now become ...

Forum List

Back