NYTimes: 5 sources say Trump likely to skip one or both GOP primary debates

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The leading Republican candidate for president, Donald J. Trump, is likely to skip at least one of the first two debates of the 2024 Republican presidential nominating contest, according to five people who have discussed the matter with the former president.
The article goes on to say that Trump's rationale is that he does not need to "breathe life" to candidates who are so far away from him in the polls.

I predict that hypocritical Republicans will criticize Joe Biden for using the same argument to refuse debating against the kook anti-vaxxed RFK Junior.

The article goes on to say that Trump's rationale is that he does not need to "breathe life" to candidates who are so far away from him in the polls.

I predict that hypocritical Republicans will criticize Joe Biden for using the same argument to refuse debating against the kook anti-vaxxed RFK Junior.
His choice, I am thankful the GOP still respects the democratic process and didn’t cancel primary debates

Like your style Saint Donald .
Always nice to have a clear dividing line between classes .
First and second and Upper and much lower !

Biden can't debate because he is incapable of carrying out the thought processes that a debate requires.

Trump won't debate because he has no control over his tongue.

Banks are closing, the intelligence community was found to be corrupted by the Biden administration, troops are rushing to the borders, the president's son might be indicted and the NYT found 5 anonymous sources that say Trump might skip the debates? WTF?

Banks are closing, the intelligence community was found to be corrupted by the Biden administration, troops are rushing to the borders, the president's son might be indicted and the NYT found 5 anonymous sources that say Trump might skip the debates? WTF?

Trump said he wasn't interested in participating. You don't see that as news at all?

You forgot to mention Trump's ongoing civil trial for rape.

NYTs? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

/———/ 5 sources??? Slow news day????BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back