Trump surges in support, almost even with Clinton in national U.S. poll

Joe Biden says he would have been the better democrat candidate than Crooked Hillary and that old slobbering, mental case who is running against her, and schlonging her along the way!

True, she won't go to jail

Which isn't the same thing as saying she won't be indicted. That could happen.

way too early for polls ... too much shit can go down in the next 6 months to count on them.

True, she won't go to jail

Which isn't the same thing as saying she won't be indicted. That could happen.
Digital and Correll could fly. Maybe.

I just hope the bathroom gender issue stays on the front burner. It is going to kill the Democrats.

I just hope the bathroom gender issue stays on the front burner. It is going to kill the Democrats.
Maybe in NC no where else. If Trump goes after HRC and Bill on the philandering thing, he won't get 35% of the vote. The women will not tolerate it. My wife and my sister who prefer Trump (they want the current system broken up) both say that a man cannot judge a woman on these issues without being punished by women at the ballot box. Particularly one with a track record with women like his. It is not his place to condemn Bill. That was Hillary's decision and she made it.

Hillary is going down in spectacular fashion. It's like watching the Hindenberg. Her campaign now is described by the words disaster, unraveling and doomed. That's from Democrats!

Are you trying to prove Snouter the Jews point?

If Trump takes these 3 states he wins. He within the margin of error on PA &FL and he leads in Oh.
She can lose all three (he will take FL by 10 when HRC says that Trump will mess with social security and probably PA) and still win by ten. Trump is in a pickle.

I don't about this new poll, but folks, The Donald has just begun dismantling Crooked Hillary. At this rate The Donald will win in a landslide!

Exclusive: Trump surges in support, almost even with Clinton in national U.S. poll

It's not a good idea to pay attention to any National polling data, as they have turned into a world wide disaster. The overwhelming majority will not pick up on unknown callers, and most of us have cell phones that pollsters do have have access to. Therefore, they are forced to use very small samples.
Flaws in Polling Data Exposed as U.S. Campaign Season Heats Up

Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history. Women rule today as the largest voting block and they will be voting heavily for her.

Trump and his supporters have chased off every voting block you can shake a stick at, primarily Hispanics or 17% of the population is now in Hillary Clinton's column. The GOP nominee needed 46% of this block to win the White House and Trump is polling at an historic negative 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

Now add in that half of Republican women will not cast a vote for Trump, and there are millions of Republican men that will be voting for Hillary Clinton, to keep Trump out of the Oval office.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

This election is already over. Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS. These numbers are so bad that Republicans will lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country. It's going to be a very blue election night for Republicans.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Last edited:
People that high up don't tend to go to prison but they tend to pass away rather quick.

It is a little early for these polls to be super accurate (they get much better after the conventions), but "the trend is your friend".

The current trend has Trump going up, and the pantsuit going down.

:cool:

Are you trying to prove Snouter the Jews point?

If Trump takes these 3 states he wins. He within the margin of error on PA &FL and he leads in Oh.
She can lose all three (he will take FL by 10 when HRC says that Trump will mess with social security and probably PA) and still win by ten. Trump is in a pickle.
You are assuming she wins VA and NC. If she is doing so bad that she loses PA, OH and FL, then there is no way she is taking VA or NC!!!

Your house of cards is falling my friend!

Forum List

Back