Trump surges in support, almost even with Clinton in national U.S. poll

Are you trying to prove Snouter the Jews point?

If Trump takes these 3 states he wins. He within the margin of error on PA &FL and he leads in Oh.
She can lose all three (he will take FL by 10 when HRC says that Trump will mess with social security and probably PA) and still win by ten. Trump is in a pickle.
You are assuming she wins VA and NC. If she is doing so bad that she loses PA, OH and FL, then there is no way she is taking VA or NC!!! Your house of cards is falling my friend!
I did not say that, but she will win VA, yes. She only needs one of the three PA FL OH to win easily, and she can win without them, albeit much more closely.

I'm sure she never go to jail.
Hillary would actually prefer going to jail instead of ending up a two-time loser having never taken the Golden Ring.
More public humiliation doesn't mean anything to her.
Given her childhood I suspect she feeds off being humiliated like someone who needs to cut themselves.
The only thing in her empty griffer life that she can't stand is being seen to be a loser.
"Hillary meet James Comey. He has something for you to read".
BYE BYE Presidency!

I just hope the bathroom gender issue stays on the front burner. It is going to kill the Democrats.
Wait until a pedophile walks into a women's change room unchallenged and rapes and murders a ten year old little girl.
It is going to happen sooner or later.
The backlash against the LIBs will be manifest at the polling booths.

Hillary is going down in spectacular fashion. It's like watching the Hindenberg. Her campaign now is described by the words disaster, unraveling and doomed. That's from Democrats!
That there is one scary image! The Hindenburg wearing a pantsuit!
You made my day pal.

Forum List

Back