TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

"When somebody challenges you unfairly, fight back - be brutal, be tough - don't take it. It is always important to WIN!" - President Trump tweet from June 2015

In 2008, 36% of GOP voters wanted party to obstruct Obama. In 2016, 65% of Dems want the party to obstruct Trump.

WAR!

"I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, no sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens.

when innocent people suffer because our politicians lack the will & courage & basic decency to enforce our laws, or worse, has sold out to some corporate lobbyist for cash, i am not able to look the other way and i won't look the other way.

LET'S SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD THAT AMERICA IS BACK, BIGGER BETTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE!" - President Trump

liberal comedian nobodies are panicked and have started comparin our great president to folks like Saddam Hussein!

Cx-dwkkVQAEjP7J.jpg

If you think the left hates Trump now, just wait until our military ends the Syrian civil war, defeats ISIS, and sends back the refugees.

Obama about to admit thousands of Muslim refugees that Australia rejected. Traitor!

in other news, the Dem Party Chair leader is a far left Muslim with connections to terror groups that call 4 the death of Jews.

“We have some great generals. We have great generals.” (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

"Well, I’ll be honest with you, I probably do [know more about ISIS than the generals do] because look at the job they’ve done. Okay? Look at the job they’ve done. They haven’t done the job.” (60 Minutes, less than a minute later)

By definition, the left are petty, vindictive, PC addicted, proto-communists and irredeemable. To hell with them. May they dwell in darkness for the next twenty years.

our political opponents are defeated and demoralized! our Cuban enemies are dead & buried!

WE'RE ALREADY WINNING FOLKS! :D I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH WINNING!

"I love America. And when you love something you protect it passionately, fiercely, even!" - President Trump

Cy656dUWIAAV4Zj.jpg

President Trump is literally tweeting about the last thing he saw on TV!

President Trump has the mind of a toddler! toddlers say the most outlandish shit! you can't win an argument with a toddler...the more you argue with them, the more they become entrenched in their views!

Trump even recently retweeted a 16-year old kid.

politicians are like the Terminator. they have a skeleton of truth, and skin of lies! and if you shoot enough truth at the lies, the facts rip away the flesh and expose the truth!

but Trump is the upgrade! he's changed the rules of engagement, the same way America beat the British by changing the rules of engagement!

Forum List

Back