TRUMP SUPPORTERS: we are at war right now.

basque, you are losing the war daily. And he is not even sworn in. I wonder if that will even happen for him.

Cy8FN_HVEAANeh0.jpg

"Clinton's loss is the first step in the victory"

here's what were gonna do my fellow liberals!

we're gonna let Trump win...then we'll let him run the country for 8 years...AND THAT'S WHEN WE'LL SPRING THE TRAP!

Jake Starkey has officially lost it.
Clinton has been politically destroyed. One down. Now it is time to go after Trump if he does not get it right for the great majority of Americans. If he cannot do it, then it is resignation or impeachment and removal.

"Clinton's loss is the first step in the victory"

here's what were gonna do my fellow liberals!

we're gonna let Trump win...then we'll let him run the country for 8 years...AND THAT'S WHEN WE'LL SPRING THE TRAP!
Both sides are corrupt, as you well demonstrate. Clinton is gone.

"We need to win this thing". Is the quote made during the campaign supposed to indicate the status of the laughable Jill Stein recount where she said " I don't expect the recount to change the results of the election"? Is it supposed to give aid and comfort to the disappointed Clinton voters or is it just another knee jerk statement by the low information left? Be careful lefties, don't trifle with the feelings of the true Clinton believers. They are in a delicate mental state and most of them probably can't stand another disappointment.

"If Trump is elected, the market will crash." - Mark Cuban

Dow Jones closes at over 19,000 & the Dallas Mavericks go 3-15.

Cy3EKW0UQAAyiCE.jpg

"i don't brag about numbers. i like to unite people...BOY WERE MY NUMBERS GOOD WITH THE MILITARY!" - Trump in North Carolina last night

"world leaders have told me they have great respect for our movement...one of those leaders told me because of our victory he now has respect for America again!" - President Trump in Ohio

"we didn't break the blue wall, we shattered that sucker! that thing is busted up!" - President Trump in Ohio

UN Chief Compares Populist Success of Trump and Farage to Islamic State

Trump scares the hell out of the elites!

With the Charleston shooting verdict today, I want to note that I'm seeing more Confederate battle flags in my part of Florida!

WE THE DEPLORABLES HAVE DESTROYED THE DEMOCRATS' CORRUPT EMPIRE!

I'm smilin bigger each day!

Forum List

Back