Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters

What open borders does is drive down wages, which hurts blacks and Hispanics the most.

Yet another dumb thread. Why?
I know that childish ignorant turds like you cannot handle truth and facts, but do try to learn something. I am educating you.

Educating? On what subject? How many times crazy right wingers will post the same dumb crap and pretend it's true??
Well to their credit, they do get it right once an awhile. Terri not withstanding.

And they intentionally get it wrong so often. Terry included. I don't mind being lied to, but for Gods sake, make it at least a little more believable. It's insulting for the right to think any sane person would fall for some of the crazy stuff they spout.
Agreed. The left is no different.

You could be right, I'll verify that as soon as I finish this list of things like Fema prisons, the birth certificate, Walmart tunnels, Trump watching Muslims celebrate in the street over 9-11, the deep state, getting a bowling trophy in military school is better than getting real medals in the real military, Cruz's daddy helped kill Kennedy, and so many other claims.

Hell buddy. I'm as happy as a dog with 2 dicks........

What you are is a fag with two dicks in his mouth, and an ignorant liar. But what you are NOT doing is addressing the thread topic.

Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters - Rasmussen Reports®
".....this week’s surveying for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll has found a bump in black support for the president. Even with the +/-9 margin of error for the smaller sample, it’s a bump that has held up nearly all week

ME: The studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

".....this week’s surveying for the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll has found a bump in black support for the president. Even with the +/-9 margin of error for the smaller sample, it’s a bump that has held up nearly all week

African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'
African American faith leaders defend Trump after White House meeting: 'He's not a racist'

ME: The studies have been posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems screaming racism at the tops of their luungs now? This is why:

They said he wasn't really a pussy grabber either, but if he was, it didn't matter anyway.

Democrats have shown they don't care about blacks and the conditions they are forced to live in or the daily shooting and violence in inner cities.

Perhaps that's true in your little fox bubble. Are you saying black folk are just too stupid to know which party is better for them?
Lol, you loons think they are too stupid to get an ID.

They said he wasn't really a pussy grabber either, but if he was, it didn't matter anyway.
Lol, you're still pissed that didn't ruin Trump. Bless your heart!

Trump was ruined long before then. His supporters just didn't care.

Ruined enough to beat Hillary, and enough to be your president till 2024!

Rasmussen, meh.
LOL! terri is back and apparently going for the record of who gets spanked the most.

Ruined enough to beat Hillary, and enough to be your president till 2024!
Nobody gives two rats asses about HRC anymore. And please, just one DJT election at a time.

Yet another dumb thread. Why?
I know that childish ignorant turds like you cannot handle truth and facts, but do try to learn something. I am educating you.

Educating? On what subject? How many times crazy right wingers will post the same dumb crap and pretend it's true??

Same as dumb Leftists who call Trump a racist without any proof and lie about what he said at Charlottesville.

He said they LET you. Your stupid rhetoric will not go unchallenged. Just as the stupid alt right rhetoric will not. I am your superior in each and every way.

Forum List

Back